jose_leti

civil surgeon in chicago cost?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

anybody know of a civil surgeon in chicago that will fill out the form and does not charge allot?

Try to search for a doctor in your area and call each one to see which one seems the "less" expensive. Before you go to a civil surgeon, always make sure that doctor still works with USCIS.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

Hopefully you can find a good doctor that does not charge an arm and leg just for a signature!

:thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are at same stage and need to find one that will process and bill our BCBSIL PPO. There is many to choose from the locator on USCIS. I called one Doctor this morning and said cash and dont submit insurance. The cost.....Hold on to your hat.............$600plus! We are in Chicago suburbs.

Edited by Anne and Bret

Timeline

This seems its going to be a hassle. I read some threads on here. Search Civil surgeons cost and Chicago. They will tell you the high cost for medical exam and blood work, We dont need that because its been less than a year. VJ ers should be 30-70 dollars for tetanus or missing shots and transcription. Just got in argument with a scammer Doctor! I will keep calling and pushing to find one and will put it up on here.

Timeline

Dr. Ann Trauscht, Advocate Occupational Health – Lake Zurich Center<br style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 17.766666412353516px;">350 Surryse Road, Suite 110, Lake Zurich, IL 60047<br style="font-family: Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 17.766666412353516px;">(847) 842-7565 I called a handful of Doctors and got the run around. This one knew exactly what was needed and says they do them often. I did get the examination story about needed even though done in past year. They take BCBSIL PPO insurance. Quoted costs is Exam $178, a test $42, TB vax $33 plus any other needed vax. I will try to fight the exam issue but with insurance should be minimal and just need to get this done. My thoughts on whole issue is some areas and doctors dont se this often. Even though the Doctors instructions is clear of what is needed many may do everything and test for everything to cover their butt, squeeze as much out of insurance and every nickle from patient. There is nothing "civil" by any definition on this civil doctors requirement! Our appointment is later this month and we will report on here our experience. Lake Zurich is a far northwest suburb of Chicago.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

do we need a civil surgeon for school physical exam? or can we just go to a regular doctor?

the kids need to go to school. and they want a dental and physical exam.

A designated civil surgeon is only needed for immigration purposes for the I-693. The kids can get a school physical from any doctor you wish.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

A designated civil surgeon is only needed for immigration purposes for the I-693. The kids can get a school physical from any doctor you wish.

thanks i went to a community clinic here in chicago and they did the physical for free.

• 4 months later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

thanks i went to a community clinic here in chicago and they did the physical for free.

chicago office llinois

City/ Town: Chicago

Date of Service: 01/24/2011

CS Name: Physicians Immediate Care

CS Tel. no: Ph: (773) 794-1000 (4211 N Cicero Ave)

Cost: $24 ($35 - %30 discount for self-pay)

Vaccine Transcription only available: y

Turnaround time: Same day

Must speak with Heidi–I was initially denied by uninformed receptionist.

civil surgeon to transcribe imunization shots

quotes at $280 per person. requires 3 times visit. one is physical exam then tb scan tests and then the doctor checks you out.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.