rawas

is this everything we need to unclude with I-130 ?

7 posts in this topic

My US husband citizen is the petitioner i’m his relative wife (still living in my country)waiting for visa to join him

i need to make sure that we d'ont miss any paper before sending Form I-130 to USCIS

i think the following documents required are :

1. Form i-130 completed

2. E-notification for application/petition acceptance

3. fees

4. marriage certificate transleted in Englesh (relationship proof)

5. copy of petitionner's Birth certificate (Us citizen proof)

thank you for help

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

These are the things you need

Assembling the I-130 Package: Checklist

1.Payment as required by USCIS. Use a personal check if allowed by the Service Center (as of 4/2005 they do allow this). If not, use a money order so you can track the payment.2.Cover Letter. Should include a description of what your are petitioning for (I-130), a table of contents (list everything in the packet). If you need additional room to explain your case, attach a separate sheet (list the attachment on the cover sheet). Make sure to sign and date the cover sheet.3.Form I-130: Petition for Alien Relative4.Copy of the full Birth certificate (front and back) for the US Citizen or a copy of ALL pages of the US Citizen's passport. This is used to establish citizenship.5.A copy of petitioner's proof of naturalization. (If applicable)6.A copy of petitioner's proof of permanent residency. (If applicable)

8.A copy of your marriage certificate (If not inEnglish then again get a translation)9.If either you or your spouse were previously married, submit copies of documents showing that all prior marriages were legally terminated (court certified copies of the petitioner's and/or intending immigrant's divorce documents).10.A copy of a prior spouse's death certificate. (If one or both of you were married before, and the prior spouse died)11.G-325A filled out by the US Citizen, signed and dated.12.One passport-type photo (see specification) of the petitioner. Write the full name on the back. Place in a plastic bag and label the bag "Photo of <Insert Name>". Attach the bag to a sheet of paper and place behind the corresponding G-325a.13.G-325A filled out by the non-US Citzen spouse signed and dated.14.One passport-type photo (see specification) of the non-US Citzen spouse. Write the full name of the beneficiary on the back. Place in a plastic bag and label the bag "Photo of (insert name) ". Attach the bag to a sheet of paper and place behind the corresponding G-325a.15.Evidence of a bonafide marriage (see note below for what to include)

Note: Evidence of a Bonifide Marriage

The USCIS now requires that when filing an I-130 for a spouse that you include evidence of a bonifide marriage. They list examples of acceptable evidence as:1.Documentation showing joint ownership or property; or2.A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence; or3.Documentation showing co-mingling of financialresources; or4.Birth certificate(s) of child(ren) born to you, thepetitioner, and your spouse together; or5.Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties havingpersonal knowledge of the bona fides of the maritalrelationship (Each affidavit must contain the full nameand address, date and place of birth of the person makingthe affidavit, his or her relationship to the petitioner ofbeneficiary, if any, and complete information and detailsexplaining how the person acquired his or herknowledge of your marriage); or6.Any other relevant documentation to establish that thereis an ongoing marital union.

Attach "E-Notification" Form (Optional)

Clip a completed G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance, to the first page of your application (on top of the cover page). By completing this form and attaching it, USCIS will send you an email and/or text message to alert you when your application was received.

you can check this link, http://www.visajourney.com/content/i130guide1

that is for the i 130 guide, you will see all the forms you need and also you can also check on uscis website . i think this will help you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

This is what you need to send:

I-130 form

G325A for yourself

G325A for your petitioner

Marriage certificate

Your birth certificate

Husband passport copy / naturalization certificate copy

two passport size pics of yourself and husband

About 5 wedding photos your ceremony

After sending all this, your case will be approved from USCIS in 4-5 months and then send to NVC

Meanwhile have these documents ready to send when nvc request them becuz they are quick and respond fast. only uscis stage takes time but once your case is approved and sent to NVC it all depends on how fast you reply them.

HAVE THESE READY WHILE YOUR CASE IS AT USCIS FOR APPROVAL

I-864 AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

I-864A CONTRACT BETWEEN SPONSOR AND HOUSEHOLD MEMBER (IF YOU WILL NEED A JOINT SPONSOR)

DS-230 COMPLETED BY YOU OR HUSBAND BUT SIGNED BY YOU

ALL ORIGINAL MARRIAGE DOCUMENTS

ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE

WEDDING CARD / PHOTOS ETC

EMPLOYMENT VERIFICATION LETTER OF YOUR HUSBAND AND COPY OF HIS RECENT TAX RETURN PLUS W-2 FORMS

ALSO WRITE A LETTER TO NVC AND ATTACH IT TO THE FRONT THAT STATES WHAT YOU ARE SUBMITTING AND WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SUBMITTED

hope this helps

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

The link is for the CR1 visa which is exactly what you are filing for.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

mine i filled a month ago and i included just four pictures of our wedding. I will wait until they ask me for more evidence but i will advice you to add more if you have any

Service Center: NBC

Marriage: 2012-07-20 in Morocco

2012-09-07: I-130 Sent

2012-09-11: USCIS Received

2012-09-14: I-130 NOA1

2012-09-14: transferred to NBC

2912-09-24: transferred to local office

2012-10-29: I-130 Approved (45 days)

2012-11-07: NVC Received (9 days)

2012-11-08: Return Completed DS-3032

2012-11-09: Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill

2012-11-10: Pay I-864 Bill

2012-11-22: Receive I-864 Package

2012-11-27: Received IV Bill

2012-11-29: Pay IV Bill

2012-12-01: Return Completed I-864

2012-12-01: IV Packet Sent

2012-12-13: AOS package accepted

2013-01-10: IV Accepted

2013-01-10: Case Completed at NVC

2013-01-31: Received Instruction Package

2013-03-06: Interview Date

2013-03-08: Visa Receive

2013-03-28: US Entry

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.