^_^

Governor Romney rejected new birth certificates for gay parents

143 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

okay well, that's the only pic that gives me the creepy crawlies. surely that's because i'm female. the double standard see, it's really gross.

maybe it's a guy with his bisexual wife who's with her bisexual wife and that's the 2nd wife's transsexual wife. finally, a recognition of the B and T in LGBT relationships!

Edited by charles!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Any guy who thinks something is wrong with that pic needs to move to California or NYC if he doesn't live there already.

Dude, you just need to get your mind thinking right.

liberallogicjpg.jpg

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Dude, you just need to get your mind thinking right.

liberallogicjpg.jpg

I'm learning. I guess I don't watch enough NBC. :unsure:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

I'm learning. I guess I don't watch enough NBC. :unsure:

Will and Grace, get it on DVD if you must, it has helped millions.

But nothing is by accident, this was the blue print.

21P7PCYKKXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the90's

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Will and Grace, get it on DVD if you must, it has helped millions.

But nothing is by accident, this was the blue print.

21P7PCYKKXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

After the Ball: How America Will Conquer Its Fear and Hatred of Gays in the90's

Thanks Danno but I think I'm going to pass on that. I was brought up with guys liking gals and gals liking guys. Family photo's had mom, dad, and us kids in them. Dad had testicles and mom had ovaries. Mom and sisters wore earrings and we didn't. Robert Mitchum, John Wayne, Dean Martin, Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood,etc... Other than sports and Walt Disney that's pretty much what I watched on the tube as a kid. Thank god I'l be dead within the next 50 years.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

One good deed Romney has done but he still suck.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/15/us/15gay.html :whistle:

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

It's a good thing :-) if the right had their way homosexuality would be illegal punishable by death; teaching our children tolerance is the way forward.

Dont be suprised if you wake up too to the same requirments for your school.

Did I move to California and not realize it? I live in Alaska. Now worship Obama, Gov. Moonbeam Brown, your homosexual history classes in California public schools, high taxes, and your social programs for illegals.

Alaska

2541655412_389afee91b.jpg

California

kissing.jpg

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

It's a good thing :-) if the right had their way homosexuality would be illegal punishable by death; teaching our children tolerance is the way forward.

Tolerance and normal human behavior are two different things.

sigbet.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Since we are posting images.

oZxtu.jpg

your image is actually incorrect when you get down to the bottom line... Both have to do with inherent emotional/behavioral parts of the mind. Neither of which can be "controlled" in how one feels.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Since we are posting images.

oZxtu.jpg

Some people say that homicidal maniacs have a chemical inside their brain that compels them to do what they do.

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg