omer1

may fillers??? where r u friends its been 6 months......!!

90 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Are you for real?? :help:

meanz???

yeah ...... wohooo vcs is working on 16 th April...! they updated their site....!

yeah ...... wohooo vcs is working on 16 th April...! they updated their site....!

Timeline

I think you should relax... I am March 1 and still waiting, there are people from February left behind... You have to simply wait for your turn.

Took us 176 days without RFE. Pray you don't get an RFE. That will only delay your case by some more weeks.

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Timeline

I am a May filer too. I'm also wondering when May filers can finally get their NOA2. Hopefully, VSC will be approving in November for May filers. :)

they updated their site....! they are working on 16th of april...!

Took us 176 days without RFE. Pray you don't get an RFE. That will only delay your case by some more weeks.

dont say that...! plzzz

Timeline

Omer ... would you happen to be the youngest of the siblings? Just curious.

We don't mean to pick on you or make you feel unwelcome. I think everyone above did happen to answer your question still and if you were offended by my comment I apologize I meant no pun nor did I mean to aggregate you during your time of waiting, yes its frustrating... infact I use to check the status of the case on a daily basis sometimes hourly on the USCIS website. Anyways hope you get some good news soon Inshallah.

they updated their site....! they are working on 16th of april...!

have u heard anything from your senator? i need to call mine.. he "inquired" over 2 weeks ago...

nope.....

I also filed on 27th April I-129f and it is approved...now i have filling my packet 3.5 but the following story is effecting my case...

HI, I want to know about my Case as i was overstayed in one country for two years.. Now my case showing that i have to submit Police certificate but the Country don`t want to give me good conduct certificate.. as i was not intentionally overstayed.. but some circumstances forced me to do like this.. Now I can`t get police certificate.. Can anyone help to tell me what should i need to do?

nw whats ur plan?? thats un fair....!

We got our NOA1 on May 11.

i got mine on 7th of may...! very close dates lolzz lets

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

may fillers?? where r u friends...? its been six month...! show me ur cute faces...! em feeling alone its very painfull procedure!!!

noa1 rec 7th may waiting for noa2

6 months? really? 6 months for a may filer hits in november....

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi Omer1 !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Omer1 I said this on the May 2012 thread but I don't think you really got the message so I will say it again:

I am getting really fed up with your selfishness. You have no regard, concern or respect about anyone else's roller-coaster of emotions or what they are going through.

These threads are to help people and what they are going through. These thread are a like a relationship itself, we are here for each other as others are here for us.

You (Sir) are completely selfish and have had not replied ONCE to anyone else's thread or concerns. Its all about you, you.....you.

We have helped you more than enough, we have answered your questions. How about giving your time up to support someone else rather than wait for people to help you all the time huh?

MY PROPOSAL AT WRESTLEMANIA 28, FL

♥ Love Timeline ♥

11/11/2003 ~ We met online on a wrestling forum & MySpace promoting the same music band

14/07/2005 ~ Lost contact with each other :(

10/05/2010 ~ We got back in contact, re-establishing our friendship

25/06/2010 ~ Confessed our love for one another, officially a couple! ^_^

29/03/2011 ~ Flew to the USA to meet each other for the first time in Atlanta, GA

10/10/2011 ~ Flew to the USA for a surprise visit in her hometown of Chattanooga, TN

14/01/2012 ~ Flew to TN for a medical emergency; she was hospitalised

23/03/2012 ~ Flew to TN to take her for her first holiday to Miami, FL

29/03/2012 ~ Proposed to her in front of her favourite WWE wrestler CM Punk, she said YES!!!

♥ K-1 Timeline ♥

29/05/2012 ~ I-129f Sent

14/06/2012 ~ NOA1 Received (VSC)

??/??/???? ~ NOA2 Received

Timeline

Omer1 I said this on the May 2012 thread but I don't think you really got the message so I will say it again:

I am getting really fed up with your selfishness. You have no regard, concern or respect about anyone else's roller-coaster of emotions or what they are going through.

These threads are to help people and what they are going through. These thread are a like a relationship itself, we are here for each other as others are here for us.

You (Sir) are completely selfish and have had not replied ONCE to anyone else's thread or concerns. Its all about you, you.....you....do ur own work dont distrb me plzz nw a days em very tensd....! if u dunt want to reply my answer then plzz dont..., but stay in ur limits...! and dun mind...! thanx

We have helped you more than enough, we have answered your questions. How about giving your time up to support someone else rather than wait for people to help you all the time huh?

u, you.....you....do ur own work dont distrb me plzz nw a days em very tensd....! if u dunt want to reply my answer then plzz dont..., but stay in ur limits...! and dun mind...! thanx

Timeline

Omer1 - did you ever get internet access on a PC, and hire a teenager to help you with the forms?

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Thank you all for the support! I just found out today that they sent the petition to the embassy in islamabad.. What a good day.....!

Maybe they got sick of me calling them every day:) Happy Thanksgiving

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.