nan2

Vermont Speeding Up ?

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

I have been monitoring Igor's list and the forums religiously for over a month. Looks like Vermont is now speeding up. Is it true or an illusion ? We filed in June and seeing dates like 23 April in the list is encouraging as we can hope that it will be our turn in just over a month. It may or may not be true but in times like these hope is all one has to hold on to. Even the completion graph for April Vermont K1 filers stands at close to 50%.

Some extremely optimistic calculations

By October end - Week 1 May

By November 20th - June filers start hearing from Vermont.

BY the end of November - upto June 15 approved :)

This song captures our overly optimistic hopes - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHI6nMsVHE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

All we can do right now is stay optimistic even if it may be fake :)) I have a feeling your estimates maybe correct. I am a May filer and I am praying with in a month from now I'll have my approval. I hope we all get what we want.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I sure hope Vermont gets things moving along.,.,.,I filed June 28th.,.,., if I went through California, my bride would be on her way here now.,.,.,or already here in the USA.,.,.,.,.,HOW??? can California be working on July 15 petitions.,.,.,.and Vermont is finishing April????????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline

I was thinking the same thing regarding your dates raven. I think I will be approved in the next 2 or 3 weeks.... So happy for everyone that VSC is MOVING ALONG!!! They have that weird pattern of starting the beginning of the month, then end of the month, and last middle of the month. Makes no sense but Ive noticed that...

05/02/12 - I-129F sent

5/04/12 - I-129F NOA1

11/15/12 - Approved I-129F NOA2 (6.5 months!!)

11/29/12 - NVC Received

12/10/12 - USEM Case Received

12/12/12 - Packet 3

12/21/12 - Packet 4

1/16/13 - Medical Exam

1/17/13 - Interview- computers crashed.... or so they claim!

1/28/13 - New interview date- Admin. Processing

2/4/13 - Denial- No waiver can apply

July 14 2013 - Moved to Vienna with my dog and 3 suitcases!

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Vermont is on track. It is October end and week 1 May filers have started hearing. Keeping next 20 days for May filers, my hope is June filers will start hearing by 20th of November. Looking at recent pace of VSC, that is certainly not over-optimistic.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.