37 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I want to thank everyone for your support, help, humor, and sharing through this journey.. Kingsley will go for the interview tomorrow.. We are excited and a little nervous.. But no matter what tomorrow holds for us. We know who holds tomorrow.. So it has to be alright.. Of course we want and are praying for the BIG APPROVAL.. and so I thank you all now.. Lets claim it and celebrate know..becasue all will be well..

Peace,

Chi

Timeline
1350572776[/url]' post='5764198']

I want to thank everyone for your support, help, humor, and sharing through this journey.. Kingsley will go for the interview tomorrow.. We are excited and a little nervous.. But no matter what tomorrow holds for us. We know who holds tomorrow.. So it has to be alright.. Of course we want and are praying for the BIG APPROVAL.. and so I thank you all now.. Lets claim it and celebrate know..becasue all will be well..

Peace,

Chi

He has Been approved already...Claim it by faith!!GOODLUCK.

God is love!

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Peace,

Chi

We claim victory in Jesus name, amen

"Marriage isn't for Christmas but forever" My husband Femi (L)(L)(L)

Timeline

So I take it you're not going with his excellency?

Ours is next Thursday and it'll all be good, IJN.

Noo .. I wanted but my school reduced our vacation time to 12 days to 5!! soo we had to reconsider... Wow.. I'm soo happy for you.. It's all coming to a close and a new begining at the same time...

best of luck to Kingsley!

11/01/12 - I-129F sent
11/14/12 - NOA1 (email/text)
11/19/12 - NOA1 (paper)
05/17/13 - NOA2 (email/text)
05/22/13 - NOA2 (paper)
05/29/13 - Case forwarded to NVC
06/04/13 - Case forwarded to US Embassy, London
06/06/13 - Medical
06/12/13 - Packet 3 received
06/13/13 - Packet 3 sent
06/25/13 - Packet 4 received
07/19/13 - Interview
07/26/13 - Visa received
08/09/13 - POE (IAD)
08/31/13 - Wedding heart.gif
10/03/13 - I-485 & I-765 sent
10/10/13 - NOA1 (email/text)
10/15/13 - NOA1 (paper)
11/12/13 - I-485 & I-765 Biometrics

12/03/13 - EAD approval

12/10/13 - EAD received

02/22/14 - Green Card approval
03/01/14 - Green Card received

Please for God's sake ensure that your spouse goes with enough photographs spanning over some period of time. I had my interview yesterday through employment based. it was approved and I want to tell you and everryone that the Consular officer was very particular about photographs and that he should not show any sign of nervousness. He should be at the embassy before 6.30am if his appointment is 7am because the 6.30 appointment is given to non immigrant and called first while immigrants of 7am appointment are called almost immediately and infact the two groups are mixed together at the first security check point. It is well

Please for God's sake ensure that your spouse goes with enough photographs spanning over some period of time. I had my interview yesterday through employment based. it was approved and I want to tell you and everryone that the Consular officer was very particular about photographs and that he should not show any sign of nervousness. He should be at the embassy before 6.30am if his appointment is 7am because the 6.30 appointment is given to non immigrant and called first while immigrants of 7am appointment are called almost immediately and infact the two groups are mixed together at the first security check point. It is well

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.