Jaysongalv

Affidavit for I-129f

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Lithuania
Timeline

my I-129f has been approved. I have an affidavit of support from my co sponsor. and I need to fill one out as well. The problem is my employers pay me under the table. my co sponsor makes way over the minimum. my question is should i list my under the table jobs? One job im a driver for kids (like carpool kinda thing). And another job i just started, and im doing html web developing work for a friend from wall street who just this month started his company, he said he will start to pay me legally when we get more established, which i understand. What should i do? i was thinking if i should list the job with my friend? and i could write a letter and have him sign it, stating im working for him. so my fiancees embassy could see im actually doing something and will not be living of my co sponsors.

please if anyone can help me with this. thank you

Edited by Jaysongalv

K1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Lithuania

I-129F Sent : 2011-10-13

I-129F NOA1 : 2012-03-10

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2012-10-03

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 207 days from your NOA1 date.

Timeline

Thanks for the bump :)

Would it be advisable to ask these kind of questions to my fiancees actual embassy where she will be having her interview?

K1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Give it some time. I usually don't reply to posts asking specifics about the Affidavits, because I know the basics and I would hate giving out wrong information (even when I'm pretty sure i know the answer); but there are many members who are very knowledgeable and will be able to give you the information you need.

Keep bumping it if you see it get too low. Don't forget it's the beginning of a long weekend for many, we all live in different time zones and some won't be around for a few more hours good.gif

Timeline

Give it some time. I usually don't reply to posts asking specifics about the Affidavits, because I know the basics and I would hate giving out wrong information (even when I'm pretty sure i know the answer); but there are many members who are very knowledgeable and will be able to give you the information you need.

Keep bumping it if you see it get too low. Don't forget it's the beginning of a long weekend for many, we all live in different time zones and some won't be around for a few more hours good.gif

Thanks Celeste! I'll have you know I already got my answer, i talked to my boss about the situation today and he told me i didn't really need his help because my co-sponsor makes more then enough but he after told me to list him as my employer, he also had me fill out a w-9 tax form and told me he would write a letter stating i work for him so my fiancee could show them at the embassy. :) and says he'll have me working full time very soon before my fiancee gets here...one less thing to worry about :)

Edited by Jaysongalv

K1 Visa

Event Date

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

NVC Received :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Interview Result :

Second Interview

(If Required):

Second Interview Result:

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Comments :

Processing

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Sorry for the delay in response. The issue that I have with the stated inquiry, is that possible responses by me could be construed as a violation of the site's TOS. The under-reporting/un-reporting of taxable income are actions that the IRS certainly frowns upon.

Good luck on your visa journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.