mas85

picture for 1-130

8 posts in this topic

my USC husband was about to send my 11 yr. old son's (not his biological son) until he found out that he doesn't have my son's picture. i just emailed him my son's school id. Can we still send the I-130 first? while my husband is waiting for my son's picture via mail? me and my son are currently living in the philippines and my husband is in the US now. any advice?

Edited by annconscious85

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

my USC husband was about to send my 11 yr. old son's (not his biological son) until he found out that he doesn't have my son's picture. i just emailed him my son's school id. Can we still send the I-130 first? while my husband is waiting for my son's picture via mail? me and my son are currently living in the philippines and my husband is in the US now. any advice?

go take a passport photo and scan it to him. He can print it off and send the packet. I believe if he sends the packet and the picture is not there they will send it back for the petition not being complete.

Edited by hamigirl710

event.png

event.png

Marriage: 7/12/10
Filed I-130: 9/10/12
NOA1: 9/17/12
Transferred to NBC: 9/19/12
Sent to local office for adjudication: 9/21/12
RFE for Beneficiary BC received 12/13/12
Mail BC in response to RFE 12/17/12
NOA2: 12/20/12
NVC case number assigned: 1/29/13
Sent DS-3032 email: 1/31/13
Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill: 2/1/13
Pay I-864 Bill: 2/5/13
NVC Accepted DS-3032: 2/12/13
Received IV Bill: 2/13/13
Send Completed I-864: 2/16/13
NVC Received I-864 Package: 2/19/13
AOS Package accepted: 2/26/13
Pay IV Bill: 2/28/13
IV Packet Sent: 3/2/13
NVC Received IV Packet: 3/4/13
Case Completed at NVC: 3/13/13
Interview date: 4/30/13

APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POE: pending

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

go take a passport photo and scan it to him. He can print it off and send the packet. I believe if he sends the packet and the picture is not there they will send it back for the petition not being complete.

Probably more likely to result in an RFE which will set the case back by several months. Photo has to be in acceptable format on correct paper ect.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

don't scan the photo. send your husband a SOFT COPY of your son's photo. your husband can get the photo printed at the nearest photo developer in his area.

apple21: what do u mean by soft copy? i am going to send a picture of my son via airmail today in kona,hawaii where my husband lives right now. I just don't how long will it take for him to receive it.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

you can send a jpeg file of the photo via email.

then your husband can have it printed at a photo developer shop.

Edited by apple21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.