13 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi&hello to all

I need to know what form to apply for a petition a family back in philippines. Am former filipino which is now a US citizen, legally married for about 12 years had two beautiful children ages are 2 year old & 9 in a half year old and they are both my legitimate child(s). Speaking of documents are with no problem. for up coming october earliest as possible i will be goin to start the process the papers for them and its all about time for me to move to this challenge apportunately I' have been sacrificing for many years to not with them. If there is anyone out here that have been go over of the same situation as mine. I would really appreciate for help..Ps.. I am looking forward in this regards.. thank you VJ.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Hello

Follow up question Should I file them separately Child(s) ages 2 and 9 n half yr old living with her mother legally or should I file the mother only then the child(s) will included just one application.

one i130 for each, they are 3 separate petitions

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Follow up question Should I file them separately Child(s) ages 2 and 9 n half yr old living with her mother legally or should I file the mother only then the child(s) will included just one application.

you have to submit i-130 for your wife, for the 2 yr old, and for the 9 yr old.

that's a total of 3 separate i-130 forms. separate payment for each too.

you have to submit i-130 for your wife, for the 2 yr old, and for the 9 yr old.

that's a total of 3 separate i-130 forms. separate payment for each too.

Okay. Thank you apple , beside that matter here is my other question Right now currently working in my income does not meet the 125% which is not good at all for three dependent people base on my income.Lately i have spoke with my employer and my Parent that they willing to help out in regards with this case, my question is, along with I-130 form based to that category (Immediate relative). do i really have to file also right away with co-sponsor may i know what is this form for Joint co-sponsor from my employer and from my mother

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Okay. Thank you apple , beside that matter here is my other question Right now currently working in my income does not meet the 125% which is not good at all for three dependent people base on my income.Lately i have spoke with my employer and my Parent that they willing to help out in regards with this case, my question is, along with I-130 form based to that category (Immediate relative). do i really have to file also right away with co-sponsor may i know what is this form for Joint co-sponsor from my employer and from my mother

no, not right away, please read the guides to understand the process.

no, not right away, please read the guides to understand the process.

I have read the guidelines how will the process will take in place but it seems still making me confuse Honestly i don't know much about this so far i keep on searching for more information around here thanks aleful & apple for responding and taking your time for me if there any update that related on my case kindly please share it to me thanks again. Let me confirm about co-sponsor filing form was it I-864? Probably Early october will start to process Soon!!!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

aleful is correct. you don't have to file the Affidavit of Support i-864, ITR and W2 right away although it's a good idea that since your income is not sufficient that you already have a co-sponsor at bay.

ask your wife to send you the civil documents required for i-130 ASAP. use fedex for faster transmittal.

remember: the marriage certificate and birth certificates must be original copies provided by NSO. It should be printed on NSO security paper (SECPA). USCIS will NOT accept certified true copies from the local civil registry.

your spouse and kids should also prepare their passports.

file the i-130 and g-325a (for you and your spouse) forms first so you can start with the process. goodluck! :innocent:

Edited by apple21

• 2 weeks later...

aleful is correct. you don't have to file the Affidavit of Support i-864, ITR and W2 right away although it's a good idea that since your income is not sufficient that you already have a co-sponsor at bay.

ask your wife to send you the civil documents required for i-130 ASAP. use fedex for faster transmittal.

remember: the marriage certificate and birth certificates must be original copies provided by NSO. It should be printed on NSO security paper (SECPA). USCIS will NOT accept certified true copies from the local civil registry.

your spouse and kids should also prepare their passports.

file the i-130 and g-325a (for you and your spouse) forms first so you can start with the process. goodluck! :innocent:

for verification. so my wife has to file the g-325a form along with our 2 children in one application?

I just want to make it clear. so she will be file G-325a and that also included with two children (s) names in one form? then send it over here in the U.S and it must be original not copied? am i right. When sending those forms I-130 & g-325a it should sent together along with all document like (Photo copy of each of their passport,etc.

I just want to make it clear. so she will be file G-325a and that also included with two children (s) names in one form? then send it over here in the U.S and it must be original not copied? am i right. When sending those forms I-130 & g-325a it should sent together along with all document like (Photo copy of each of their passport,etc.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.