18 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Hi!

I'm green card Holder, and I'm filling a petition for my wife.

in the G-325A Biographic form, there is no enough room to write down my stepfather's name

what to do? is there any other way?

Please waiting for your help

Thanks in advance

Enter the information on a separate sheet of paper and attach it to the form. Make reference to the attachment on the main form.

Good luck!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

If you're having problems filling it out on the computer, simply print it out and fill everything in by hand. Neatly.

I filled out all of my forms by hand and had no issues.

Timeline

thank you Gegel for your quick answer

what about when dating the form , the date comes out truncated and a plus sign beside

If you are filling out the form electronically, you do not enter the date.

Where the date should go, you should see a drop-down menu with a calendar where you must click on the appropriate date.

If you must enter the date manually, use the correct format of MMDDYYYY i.e. 09/02/2012 for instance.

Are you using that format?

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

and I have to do it with capital letter?

is there any matter if i tape one form in computer (I-130) and fill out the other form (G-325A) by Hand?

yes that what I did exactly :blush:

You can do that. if the I-130 came out OK from the computer use it and if the G-325A came out skewed fill it out manually. Use all CAPS...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

What if i fill the (G-325A)on computer and leave those boxes empty to fill them by hand after printing out the form? does it seem weird?

Not really. So long as the handwritten portion is neat, clear and clean you should be OK.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

a last question: I'm expecting to send by electronic mail the form for my wife signature, but the matter is that in Algeria we don't have a letter format paper, but a A4 format paper, is that so important to submit the same format documents?

When she prints the forms in Algeria, they should come out alright. A4 and letter are not all the much different and they should print OK. Just make sure to tell her to inspect the printouts to make sure no fields were cut.

I don't know this to be true, but I would suspect the forms should print equally well in both Letter and A4, since immigration papers are used most outside the US, in countries that use the metric system.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I don't know this to be true, but I would suspect the forms should print equally well in both Letter and A4, since immigration papers are used most outside the US, in countries that use the metric system.

Yes, Sir. They do.

good.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.