^_^

Romney: Citizens United was a terrible decision!

6 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
“We simply can’t have a setup where the teachers unions can contribute tens of millions of dollars to the campaigns of politicians and then those politicians, when elected, stand across from them at the bargaining table, supposedly to represent the interests of the kids. I think it’s a mistake. I think we’ve got to get the money out of the teachers unions going into campaigns. It’s the wrong way for us to go. We’ve got to separate that.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/25/romney-suggests-teachers-unions-should-be-prohibited-from-campaign-donations/

Of course, Mittens is an intelligent man and must realize his argument applies just as well to all donations from unions and corporations. Not just teachers unions.

So what he's really saying is what Democrats have been saying all along! Citizens United was wrongly decided. "It's the wrong way for us to go".

Old Navy usually has good prices on flip flops, Mitt should check them out.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Of course, Mittens is an intelligent man and must realize his argument applies just as well to all donations from unions and corporations. Not just teachers unions.

The impression I am getting about his 'intelligence' is that it is kind of like some autistic individuals. Isolated streaks of genius but severely lacking in other key areas, especially in 'social' intelligence! But who knows what he really believes! I think the only thing that matters to him is getting his hands on the levers of power to further pad his own and his friends pockets!

Filed: Other Timeline

Romney is an extraordinarily ambitious man.

He has more money than he could p*ss away, even if he bought a new Rolls Royce every week, he's an accomplished Mormon preacher, he was Governor already, so his focus in life is now to become the President of the United States. He would pay $100 million dollars if he could buy the elections, or sell one of his children's kidneys . . . whatever it takes. He'll say anything and exactly the opposite of anything the next day, if it helps him to achieve his goals.

Not unlike Richard Gere in Pretty Woman, Romney bought companies in distress, laid everybody off, sold the pieces and outsourced the jobs to Asia. He made deals with a Chinese oil company that makes deals with Iran, so to p*ss of the U.S. government. If it comes to making money at any price, Romney is the man to have on your side. If it comes to create jobs or help the people, he's your worst enemy.

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism. When I refer to hyphenated Americans, I do not refer to naturalized Americans. Some of the very best Americans I have ever known were naturalized Americans, Americans born abroad. But a hyphenated American is not an American at all . . . . The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of its continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities, an intricate knot of German-Americans, Irish-Americans, English-Americans, French-Americans, Scandinavian-Americans or Italian-Americans, each preserving its separate nationality, each at heart feeling more sympathy with Europeans of that nationality, than with the other citizens of the American Republic . . . . There is no such thing as a hyphenated American who is a good American. The only man who is a good American is the man who is an American and nothing else.

President Teddy Roosevelt on Columbus Day 1915