Tough_Era

Lesson Well Learned

104 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was laughing then shaking my head....pure craziness here. Omg lol what on the bloody stink?

there you are...you sleep in?

I think I am still confused and waiting to hear about Z man out come...just dont care for some of the posts. eewww :blink:

event.png

event.png

I'm taking the responsibility as you see and I'm paying the double prices.. i like it though since i got nothing to lose.. i came to this forum for two things.. to benefit and waste my time talking senseless talk since i got nothing to do when i'm jobless. i'd not be here if i had something important to do.. end of story

No, it's not the end of the story. There's far more to it: the life you plan to make for yourself in the US. Dood, you can't run around gawking at and/or commenting on women's body parts, particularly in a professional setting (which the embassy is), without expecting some type of ramification.

Filed: Timeline

just to be clear, you did on post#20 responding to foreverwaiting's breaking away from you...and her referring to somebody being a womanizer.

It is MHO that is when things got under your skin. You both took things too personal...like u knew each other.

I don't know her nor she does.. i'm not her type of friends anyways nor her blood.. way different.

as everyone knows friends, fake friends or whatever will not last long.. Fate Brought Us Here for a reason but not the reason for hating each other over breast hahaha

No, it's not the end of the story. There's far more to it: the life you plan to make for yourself in the US. Dood, you can't run around gawking at and/or commenting on women's body parts, particularly in a professional setting (which the embassy is), without expecting some type of ramification.

I know there's a long way infront me sigh..

Omg...well inlovewaiting its very entertaining to say the least haha. I can't even get mad. He's very immature. What do we expect lol one thing for sure, I've never read an interview update so interesting haha. Well I'm glad my bloody stink is finished for the month or I'd see this all in a different bitchy light for sure. Well z you def get a medal for craziest person in MENA. A good fiance? On not sure, but keep this up. I'm entertained.

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Whom you met was Kathryn and she is not only the one in charge of the ones in charge on VJ...she is very cool...I would not start with her. You wont win and it will be end of your game here.

Your info was good and appreciated for other coming up behind you with K1 visas...

like it was posted before by others...u need to grow up a little and not make some of the rude comments.

It is completely unattractive. Only makes u seem ugly inside.

Honestly, only speaking for myself, I am very curious how things turn out for you and your fiance. Just dont be vulgar.

event.png

event.png

staying on the threads subject....

When my then Fiance went...he too had to take the train so so early to CASA. and was one of the first in, as you wrote you were.

Also he was one of the last ones interviewed. It is my guess, questionable K1 visas are for the last.

By the time he was interviewed he was hungry, tired and had to use the restroom and was told to sit down when attempting to ask where it was.

So I do emphasize, combined with what my SO went through...when I read how stressful it was for you just getting to the interviewer.

My husband's opinion, in hindsight, is that the decision was already made before he sat down.

You seem to have had a fair interview and not a flat out denial please continue to share with us your continued journey.

I slept in some seconds while i was waiting for my interview cause i didn't sleep for 48 hours.. one thing, i didn't ask someone where is the potty, i was so ashamed to ask and didn't know who to ask.. and when interview came i was not totally conformable cause i had to pee.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Rofl! True, true.

Well, look at it this way: the smell of blood is not something Z and his fiancee will have to deal with much longer anyway, as her "monthly" will stop very soon (if it hasn't already.)

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

I slept in some seconds while i was waiting for my interview cause i didn't sleep for 48 hours.. one thing, i didn't ask someone where is the potty, i was so ashamed to ask and didn't know who to ask.. and when interview came i was not totally conformable cause i had to pee.

Potty?

Did you just call it a potty?

Seriously?

:rofl:

Well, look at it this way: the smell of blood is not something Z and his fiancee will have to deal with much longer anyway, as her "monthly" will stop very soon (if it hasn't already.)

HA!

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.