lkjj30

done with our interview...221g!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yesterday was our interview..Felt very nervous, we were there 5:50 cause our appointment was 6:15! didn't have any sense of time when we were inside the embassy cause i forgot to wear my watch :whistle: . OMG..I think they forgot that we are there cause almost everyone there was finished 2 steps but us not yet..No f/p, interview with the filipino officer, as in nothing! We waited for 3 hrs i guess until we were asked by those people in blue uniform who facilitated the flow of the interview if we already went any processes, and told them not yet! They ask for our number. and waited for another 30 minutes i guess and then we are called for initial interview from a Filipino officer, she was quite strict.. :( made me more nervous,plus kids are fooling around...But manage it thru! She didn't asked for any documents from us since ours was new! She just asked for our pictures, letters, cards, money remittances and chat logs, and told me to make it ready and nice for the Consul to look at! then several minutes passed, did our f/p and finally waiting for our CO, this time i felt very cold! I wore jacket but the coldness seemed to have penetrated! I go back and forth in the cr to wash my hands since the water there is warm! Then saw our number flashed! This is it, I said to myself! We were in window 63 and the Consul was a young and pretty American! She made us swear and then asked for my Name and bday, asked what my husband do for a living and where he lived in the states..She complimented how beautiful Hawaii is cause that's where my husband lived! And he asked for my kids age, and asked them their dads name! She also asked about tarsiers since we are from bohol, thanks to my son who answered very cheerfully! :dance: :dance: :lol:, then the Consul said we are good and just wait for her colleagues to call us! I was puzzled cause she didn't asked for the pics and the docs that the Filipino officer asked me to prepare! After few minutes we are called in window 71 and received our 221g white paper asking for my sons medical report! The guy said that if everything is ok with my sons docs we will receive our visa! Whew, finally we are done and over with our dreaded day..Hopefully our visa will come soon! Crossing my fingers and lots of prayer!!!!

Edited by lkjj30

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

glad your interview went smoothly.

After few minutes we are called in window 71 and received our 221g white paper asking for my sons medical report!

didn't the embassy receive your kids' medical result from SLEC?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yesterday was our interview..Felt very nervous, we were there 5:50 cause our appointment was 6:15! didn't have any sense of time when we were inside the embassy cause i forgot to wear my watch :whistle: . OMG..I think they forgot that we are there cause almost everyone there was finished 2 steps but us not yet..No f/p, interview with the filipino officer, as in nothing! We waited for 3 hrs i guess until we were asked by those people in blue uniform who facilitated the flow of the interview if we already went any processes, and told them not yet! They ask for our number. and waited for another 30 minutes i guess and then we are called for initial interview from a Filipino officer, she was quite strict.. :( made me more nervous,plus kids are fooling around...But manage it thru! She didn't asked for any documents from us since ours was new! She just asked for our pictures, letters, cards, money remittances and chat logs, and told me to make it ready and nice for the Consul to look at! then several minutes passed, did our f/p and finally waiting for our CO, this time i felt very cold! I wore jacket but the coldness seemed to have penetrated! I go back and forth in the cr to wash my hands since the water there is warm! Then saw our number flashed! This is it, I said to myself! We were in window 63 and the Consul was a young and pretty American! She made us swear and then asked for my Name and bday, asked what my husband do for a living and where he lived in the states..She complimented how beautiful Hawaii is cause that's where my husband lived! And he asked for my kids age, and asked them their dads name! She also asked about tarsiers since we are from bohol, thanks to my son who answered very cheerfully! :dance: :dance: :lol:, then the Consul said we are good and just wait for her colleagues to call us! I was puzzled cause she didn't asked for the pics and the docs that the Filipino officer asked me to prepare! After few minutes we are called in window 71 and received our 221g white paper asking for my sons medical report! The guy said that if everything is ok with my sons docs we will receive our visa! Whew, finally we are done and over with our dreaded day..Hopefully our visa will come soon! Crossing my fingers and lots of prayer!!!!

congratulAtions for a smooth interview! the delayed medical results happened to me too! but dont worry your visa will be issued as soon as they get ur your son's medical report :) godbless and congratulations! welcome to USA!!!

03/27/2012- I-129F sent to USCIS

04/02/2012- NOA1 email

04/05/2012- NOA1 hard copy received

07/23/2012- finally some light! RFE via EMAIL

08/05/2012- Sent RFE reply from Philippines

08/09/2012- RFE Reply Response Review Notification Email

08/15/2012- NOA2 Approval via Email

08/22/2012- Hard copy of NOA2 received!

08/24/2012- MNL case number noted!

08/31/2012- Physical Exam at SLEC- Passed!

09/07/2012- Big Day! Interview-> APPROVED!

09/14/2012- CFO Seminar->done!

09/18/2012- Visa on Hand!, CFO Sticker DONE! YAY!!!!

10/04/2012- America Here I Come!!!

10/05/2012- Touchdown Chicago!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

congratulAtions for a smooth interview! the delayed medical results happened to me too! but dont worry your visa will be issued as soon as they get ur your son's medical report :) godbless and congratulations! welcome to USA!!!

sis nikii was right your going to have your visa soon so dont get worried too much

OH MARY CONCEIVED WITHOUT SIN, PLS PRAY FOR US WHO HAVE RECOURSE TO thee

CONGRATS sis! I know you and kids can make it. Happy For You!!!

Our Time Line
---------------------------
CR-1/CR-2
---------------------------

USCIS Stage: (13 DAYS)
Apr 15, 2012 - Filed I-130 ($420 x2)
Apr 19, 2012 - NOA-1
May 2, 2012 - NOA-2

NVC STAGE: (56 DAYS)
05/21/12 - Case finally entered into NVC system
05/25/12 - Received case #, IIN, and BIN, gave e-mail addresses, sent optin e-mail
05/25/12 - Received info package and AOS bill e-mails from NVC
05/25/12 - AOS bill invoiced & paid ($88)
05/29/12 - AOS bill appears as PAID
06/01/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & PAID ($230 x2)
06/04/12 - IV Bill Shows PAID
06/15/12 - AOS & IV Packages sent
07/02/12 - RFE email received
07/06/12 - Sent NSO copy of MC and BC
07/16/12 - Case Complete (2nd Wedding Anniversary)
08/01/12 - Interview Date Assigned -->>>>(Sept.5, 2012@ 6:15am)

Medical/CFO / Consulate / POE:
08/29/2012-------- Medical Exam: PASSED
08/30/2012 ---------Advance CFO @SMEF-COW
09/05/2012-------- Interview: VISA APPROVED!!!!

09/11/2012 ------- VISA RECEIVED!
10/02/2012 -------- POE = Honolulu, Hawaii
Welcome to Hawaii

10/18/2012 - received 10yr. GC & SSN#

Timeline

congrats!

Petitioner LPR upgraded to USC June 22, 2012
August 22, 2012: case complete
October 18, 2012: Interview (APPROVED)
October 26, 2012: Picked up visa from DHL (delay caused by Sandy)
December 15, 2012: POE Atlanta....................became USC July 2016!!!!

Mothers' Journey (My sister is the petitioner)

September 10, 2013: Sent I-130 (UPS next day service)

September 12, 2013: Received text to confirm delivery

September 16, 2013: Received NOA 1

March 22, 2014: Received NOA 2

April 8, 2014: File Received by NVC

May 26, 2015: Interview (approved)..........now LPR (delays caused by 2 RFE)

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

glad your interview went smoothly.

didn't the embassy receive your kids' medical result from SLEC?My son had an allergy prior to the reading of the tst so we are advised to see a derma and have it medicated! The derma doesn't do thursday so we are there in her clinic friday,to make the story short My boy didn't have his vaccine until we had our interview,thats why we had to come back to st.lukes to finish it! But we made it finish aftrr our interview,I emailed USEM they emailed me back stating we are issued visa already and is coming soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.