ManilaGirl23

SPOUSAL VISA (newbie here/badly needed your help)

14 posts in this topic

SPOUSAL VISA APPLICATION

CR-1

date of marriage; august 26,2012

me ( ronzkie-beneficiary from manila)

my husband from san francisco california...

GUYS/GALS

hello there everyone ;) iam back again to visajourney and back to scratch as i always

tell myself...

i just needed your help /advices/ guides on filling SPOUSAL VISA,coz we dont want

any mistakes or error again to avoid rfe's..

we got married last august 26,2012...

now i got our official NSO MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE(authenticated)

i got my 2 pcs 2x2 size photo

i got our baby girl's birth certificate

his passport pages

naturalization certificate

both of our G325 a forms

and I-130

affidavit of support---

payment $$$

**** do we still miss one?***

now we dont know whats affidavit/sworn statement of genuine relationship from family and friends?how to obtain that?!

how to make that?! thanks

and yes---ABOUT ADDITIONAL EVIDENCES OF IN GOING RELATIONSHIP

LIKE CHATS EMAIL LOGS? what else can we submit as proof?! thanks

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Study the VJ Guide, Spouse Visa forum, and the Philippines regional forum to learn what is expected and how other members have prepared for the process.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

SPOUSAL VISA APPLICATION

CR-1

date of marriage; august 26,2012

me ( ronzkie-beneficiary from manila)

my husband from san francisco california...

GUYS/GALS

hello there everyone ;) iam back again to visajourney and back to scratch as i always

tell myself...

i just needed your help /advices/ guides on filling SPOUSAL VISA,coz we dont want

any mistakes or error again to avoid rfe's..

we got married last august 26,2012...

now i got our official NSO MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE(authenticated)

i got my 2 pcs 2x2 size photo

i got our baby girl's birth certificate

his passport pages

naturalization certificate

both of our G325 a forms

and I-130

affidavit of support---

payment $$

**** do we still miss one?***

now we dont know whats affidavit/sworn statement of genuine relationship from family and friends?how to obtain that?!

how to make that?! thanks

You'll need a passport photo from each of you, not two from one person. No need for affidavits from anybody. What do you mean by "his passport pages"? Who is the US Citizen here? Is the baby also a US Citizen?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

thanks for the reply and info;)

our baby is not yet us citizen currntly arranging her interview date/medical appointment

photocopies of his passport all pages( will we include it)

and about affiavit or sworn statement i just read from Vj guides that it is needed?! though really iam not sure of it

nor iam familiar with it ---------

my husband is the US CITIZEN RESIDING @ san fancisco california

our baby is not yet us citizen currntly arranging her interview date/medical appointment

When you say "our baby" your saying the child is the biological child of the US citizen? Did the US citizen not meet the requirements for 'Consular Report of Birth Abroad'

Your timelines need updating!

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Timeline

photocopies of his passport all pages( will we include it)

and about affiavit or sworn statement i just read from Vj guides that it is needed?! though really iam not sure of it

nor iam familiar with it ---------

If you are including a copy of the US Citizen's Naturalization Certificate, you don't need a copy of the full passport too. The reason for anything from the USC's passport is to show evidence of visits to the foreign spouse's country. A complete copy of the passport would serve both that purpose and be the needed evidence of US Citizenship. You could then leave the Naturalization Certificate out.

Your use of pronouns is what confused me. "He" is the US Citizen husband. "She" is your baby. I take it you have an interview for the Consular Report of Birth Abroad and passport application for the baby.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

ahhahah ooops iam sorry about that ;)

HE ( my husband is the Us citizen)

she/ our baby is our daughter ;)

he my husband petitioned our baby girl and is now approved just waiting for her upcoming medical schedule ...

and me the beneficiary( from manila phil) is currently arranging all the documents for our spousal visa application

sorry it confused you sir ;)

thanks a lot ;)))

Did the US citizen not meet the requirements for 'Consular Report of Birth Abroad'

I take it you have an interview for the Consular Report of Birth Abroad and passport application for the baby.

he my husband petitioned our baby girl and is now approved just waiting for her upcoming medical schedule ...

and me the beneficiary( from manila phil) is currently arranging all the documents for our spousal visa application

thanks a lot ;)))

Are you talking about 'interview for the Consular Report of Birth Abroad' for the child?

Timeline

thanks a lot ;)))

Still confused. For what purpose is the child having an interview?

Google Who is Pushbrk?

for immigrant visa because she was petitioned by my husband last november 2011

i was also filed last november 2011 on a fiance visa but we cancelled it due to failure to meet personally within the two year time frame

then we planned to proceed on a spousal visa application this time

iam left behind now :(

thats why i wanted to check everything to avoid future rfe's or denial

thank you sir

i was also filed last november 2011 on a fiance visa but we cancelled it due to failure to meet personally within the two year time frame

thank you sir

Your not understanding the question(s) being asked.

The biological child of a US citizen can not be petitioned as an immigrant, if the US citizen meets the requirements for CRBA. please click on the Transmission Requirements for Citizenship for the specific time period required by law.

A Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) is an official record of U.S. citizenship issued to a person under age 18 who was born abroad to United States citizen parent(s) and acquired citizenship at birth.

http://manila.usembassy.gov/service/citizenship.html

http://manila.usembassy.gov/service/citizenship/first-time-report-of-birth-abroad7.html

Still confused. For what purpose is the child having an interview?

:thumbs: x2

Timeline

thank you sir

I take it the child doesn't qualify for a CRBA. Are you sure? Because if the child qualifies as a US Citizen now, the visa would be denied. If the child doesn't qualify for citizenship UNTIL after they enter the USA, then you are on the right track. The problem is once that visa is issued, the child must enter the USA within six months.

Please clear up the circumstances so we can properly guide you.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

• 2 weeks later...

yes sir youre definitely right

she doesnt acquire citizenship yet not until she enters USA personally ;))

thanks everyone for your knowledge and time

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.