I AM NOT THAT GUY

Obama honors talk like a pirate day

34 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

So, Obama did meet with his Job Council yesterday? :unsure:

What would be the use? It's not like there aren't any jobs bills waiting for Congress to act on. Should he add more jobs proposals that Republicans are going to ignore? Republicans have made it sufficiently clear that they are not concerned about putting America back to work. They are concerned only about putting one black man out of work.

Not Fox. They don't do facts or news. They do fake outrage.

And people here apparently eat it up. And defend it.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline
1348182592[/url]' post='5704244']

If he did not, it wasn't because he was busy talking to a freaking pirate. You'd think people would research these things before broadcasting them.

On the bright side he was talking to an actual person, instead of an empty chair, in front of millions of Americans... rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

If you were looking for this today, you would have missed it. This picture is over three years old. Wouldn't know that watching Fox and Friends - they don't do news. Neither do the crackheads over at Drudge. They all just do useless attacks on Obama 24/7. They are, after all, the propaganda organs of the GOP.

Actually I didn't see the picture when I posted. The kids saw this "talk like a pirate day" on the news a couple of weeks ago. We were looking forward to walking around and saying weird things that nobody could understand. Kind of like Romney does everyday. Oh well.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Timeline

Make sure you tune in November 6th, 2012 when the crew mutinies and forces the captain to walk the plank!!!!:clock::pop: Happy Halloween :halloween:

A lot can happen between now and November, but to make a prediction like that at this point, I'm thinking you should go with the hippie costume for halloween, 'cause it appears you've already been smokin the lettuce.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
Pirate-In-Chief--102725.jpg

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yar har har!

Thank God someone is payign attention to it! You just knew it would be the first black President that would finally do it. Everyone else is so racist against pirates because some of them were black and even the white ones hid out in the carribean where a lot of black people live...except Muslim Pirates. Obama orders those shot in the head without a trial, but they don;t talk right I am sure so they deserve, and plus, they are Muslim.

Happy Talk-like-a-white-non-Muslim-Pirate Day!

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Talk like a pirate day?

I'm still waiting for "act like a president day".... when does that roll around?

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg?region=name:FrontCenter,id:40593236,w:16

Spoken like a true Democrat! :rofl:

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Timeline

Good to see so much attention devoted to such an "important" issue.

Obama's dressing up as a pirate. This kind of thing draws my attention away from Romney's job creation plan, Romney's healthcare plan, Romney's magic underwear and all the other make believe things that are part of the Romney platform.

Good to see there's no real issues for anyone to get worked up about.

QCjgyJZ.jpg