ErikaAndHamit

Blocking people

8 posts in this topic

I've looked nad looked, but do not see where to block people. i see a block button on some people's profiles, but not he people I want to block LOL Please tell me an easy way how.

389672_3802055654913_1108709116_n.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Settings >> Profile >> Manage Ignored Users >> Add a new user to your list

then you just type or copy/paste the name of the member you want to ignore

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Timeline

TRUST ME! I've been trying for a LONG time to block someone from my profile. It doesn't work. The only thing that blocking/ignoring on this website does is prevent them from sending you private messages. They can still reply to your status updates. It's a major flaw in this website. I have a hot mess of a woman stalking me and causing trouble. Next step is a restraining order!

Edited by tolsab

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

TRUST ME! I've been trying for a LONG time to block someone from my profile. It doesn't work. The only thing that blocking/ignoring on this website does is prevent them from sending you private messages. They can still reply to your status updates. It's a major flaw in this website. I have a hot mess of a woman stalking me and causing trouble. Next step is a restraining order!

people who post comments on your profile can be set to staying invisible from public view and are only visible publicly upon you approving the message. if someone is harassing you by posting comments on your profile, please let the mod team know.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

there is a setting to block comments from your profile...

settings >>> Profile >> Comments

you can either disable comments all together or set it to enable comments but only upon your approval..

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hey My friend! Yes you can block them from sending emails and from seeing any of their stupid comments on forums. Once you add someone to that block its better because you dont have to acknowledge they exist. Believe me I have a person on my block list....works out great.....Marilyn gave you the right directions!

Looks like the OP got what they needed. As this thread has served its intended purpose, I will close it.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif