Bishal14

About Second Letter

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Thanks for the help Barca

as I have received my second letter at 19th 0f September, so I am quite happy, but I want to ask you one Important question, How much percent it is sure that get the visa when one gets their second letter, also is it true that many candidate gets refused though they have received their second letter...

Thanks for the help in advance

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Your getting the visa depends on if you meet the requirements of the DV lottery. That you are old enough, that you are a member of an eligible country, that you have no bad criminal history, that you have either the right education or enough job experience in a qualified job and that you have not lied presented false documents. If you meet these then you should get the visa without a problem. You may be asked for an affidavidit of support that is more country dependant.

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

I would really like to thank "igwe and lolo" for your priceless help. As I have been trying to seek more and more information about the DV, however I never say any member writing about the financial documents like property valuation, income source, so I doubt whether or not those documents are to be taken at the time of interview or not.

Along with this, I have completed the 12 years of education and I have work experience as well, so while going to interview do I need to take my work experience along with (as I have mentioned about my work experience in DS forms)

Timeline

The rule of thumb it is better to take things and not need them than to be denied for lack of a skinny paper. This board started as family based visas , DV's are fairly new to the board. However Nigerian seem to all apply for the lottery so you always get questions. If you have a friend /family that is USC or resident you can ask them for an I 134 as backup to your savings. If they are looking for savings they will look for an amount between 5 and 15 k depending on where you are from.

Timeline

We can not predict the person that would interview you. You get one interview and that is your chance to show you meet the requirements. You should gather everything you have to support your case. If you have education, have the papers to show. If you have job experience in a DV qualified job take that also. If you have money in the bank to start off in the US with take those papers.

Real thanks to igwe and lolo, this is what I was expecting for....

As i was really disturbed due to this, so I finally decided to go to US Embassy and this is what I have got, which I would like to write in here....

For Principal Applicant DV winner

original documents

Appointment letter

Two Photographs (size 2*2)

Birth Certificate (English Version)

Birth Certificate (Nepali Version)

Divorce Decree (If applicable)

Marriage Certificate (English Version)

Marriage Certificate (Nepali Version)

Police Certificate (English Version)

Academic certificates for all degrees including

1 Transcript

Photocopies of all the above documents

Postal address in the U.S

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Thanks for the help Barca

as I have received my second letter at 19th 0f September, so I am quite happy, but I want to ask you one Important question, How much percent it is sure that get the visa when one gets their second letter, also is it true that many candidate gets refused though they have received their second letter...

Thanks for the help in advance

if u meet the minimum requriments there in 0.99% of chance to refuse the visa..that happens 1 in 100000..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

I don't actually understand what you really mean to say, but don't get me wrong I am here to seek help if I had all the information about what I actually need, then for sure I would not probably be asking you......

they might ask you for a person in USA to take responsibility for u until u get self dependent..i believe u should need a letter form usa relatives saying that they will help you financially and will manage you accommodation on your arrival in usa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.