Robby999

Google keeps film up.

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Ironic because it was YOUR logic being regurgitated back to you.. Glad you caught it this time.

Well if I said anything or did anything to incite violence, you would have a point, I guess. But I didn't so you don't. Oh well.

I didn't argue what the government did (thought it was wrong), I argued with what you said.. What you said (many times in this thread) is " I have no problem with the White House taking a stronger approach with google if they determine that the video is going to put more Americans at risk".. (emphasis yours).

I'm still not sure what your issue is. I stand by what I said. The government didn't pull down this video and I'm fine with that. If they decide to pull it down tomorrow because of the "clear and present danger clause", I don't have a problem with it.

The film makes a mockery of Muhammad. The question is was that done intentionally to incite violence or not, because the result we already know. It's the same reason they chose yelling fire in a crowded theatre as an example. It actually happened several times , and they knew what would happen.

I gave you examples of the flawed logic of that statement.. Now you want to expand/redefine/clarify as if they were original parts of you argument.. They were not.

Examples of other acts of violence are irrelevant. I made a statement distinctly about this one. And I'm not sure why you chose examples of violence from Australia as I was specifically referring the US governments reponse as allowed by the constitution. I'm really not sure what the Australian government can or cannot do in that situation.

Edited by Dakine10

QCjgyJZ.jpg

So, who makes a better God - George Burns or Alanis Morrissette?

How could you even talk about this without saying Morgan Freeman..