eau_xplain

Updated List of CSC Transferees

3,226 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
P.S. Did you call the regular old "information" line? 1-800-375-5283 Were you able to speak to someone, or did they ask for your husband? I'm tempted to call them right now, but I'm afraid they'd ask for him and I'm at work. Boo.

the guy was great but he wouldn't put an inquiry in b/c my hubby wasn't with me. I am calling back tonight with him there so that they can see what the he*ll is going on. according to the guy...anything after 75 days is considered late!

I would call & see what happens....I hang up on the women b/c I swear they are always so rude :jest: the men are really nice to me!

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, thanks! I'm going to try giving them a call right now and see what they say. I'm not even sure what to ask them anymore...our case is so messed up. :(

I-129F

10/23/2006 - I-129F approved (97 days from CSC)

AOS

03/03/2007 - Married!

03/14/2007 - I-485 + I-765 sent

03/21/2007 - NOA1, Checks cashed

06/01/2007 - EAD card production e-mail received (74 days)

07/27/2007 - EAD RECEIVED (57 days after approval)

11/29/2007 - Infopass appointment - file was sent to a storage facility before it was finished processing.

05/28/2008 - Received AOS Interview notice

07/10/2008 - AOS Interview-APPROVED pending fingerprints

09/22/2008 - GREEN CARD IN HAND!

Removing Conditions

06/04/2010 - Sent I-751

06/07/2010 - NOA1

06/09/2010 - Check cashed

07/22/2010 - Biometrics Appointment

09/08/2010 - Card production e-mail

Called them and went the route like I was changing my address. I got a very nice guy...he looked it up and said that they did get our updated address, but no service request was placed (??) meaning he couldn't tell if it has been sent or not.

I asked him what he thought a reasonable timeframe would be to expect the reissued (or resent) EAD and he said "the 14th" and I thought...oh...that's just 4 days away. Nope. AUGUST 14th. :| That would be 148 days from NOA1. I asked him if there's anything we can do and he said "just keep watching your case status online and see if the status changes".

I guess we wait and continue to watch for Infopass Appointment openings. I'm so frustrated that I want to cry. People who filed over a month after us have had their EAD for some time now. My husband has a job but they won't pay him (and may even let him go) if he can't produce the EAD card soon.

:ranting: that's all. Sorry to keep whining about the same thing. :(

I-129F

AOS

03/03/2007 - Married!

11/29/2007 - Infopass appointment - file was sent to a storage facility before it was finished processing.

Removing Conditions

06/04/2010 - Sent I-751

06/07/2010 - NOA1

Timeline
Called them and went the route like I was changing my address. I got a very nice guy...he looked it up and said that they did get our updated address, but no service request was placed (??) meaning he couldn't tell if it has been sent or not.

I asked him what he thought a reasonable timeframe would be to expect the reissued (or resent) EAD and he said "the 14th" and I thought...oh...that's just 4 days away. Nope. AUGUST 14th. :| That would be 148 days from NOA1. I asked him if there's anything we can do and he said "just keep watching your case status online and see if the status changes".

I guess we wait and continue to watch for Infopass Appointment openings. I'm so frustrated that I want to cry. People who filed over a month after us have had their EAD for some time now. My husband has a job but they won't pay him (and may even let him go) if he can't produce the EAD card soon.

:ranting: that's all. Sorry to keep whining about the same thing. :(

you have every right to whine...I would be furious!

keep on them about it & keep checking for an infopass appt...I bet something opens up soon!

good luck

Colleen

P.S. Did you call the regular old "information" line? 1-800-375-5283 Were you able to speak to someone, or did they ask for your husband? I'm tempted to call them right now, but I'm afraid they'd ask for him and I'm at work. Boo.

the guy was great but he wouldn't put an inquiry in b/c my hubby wasn't with me. I am calling back tonight with him there so that they can see what the he*ll is going on. according to the guy...anything after 75 days is considered late!

I would call & see what happens....I hang up on the women b/c I swear they are always so rude :jest: the men are really nice to me!

Everything I've ever seen has said 90 days for EAD, plus the processing times are currently running for the end of March. Did I miss something with the EAD timeline getting shortened?

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Timeline

Everything I've ever seen has said 90 days for EAD, plus the processing times are currently running for the end of March. Did I miss something with the EAD timeline getting shortened?

the guy on the phone said that anything after 75 days could be looked into. I took that with a grain of salt b/c I figured he didn't know what he was talking about(like a lot of the people there). I made an info pass appt for day 91-that way they have to give him the interim EAD.

I am going to call back later with my hubby & see about the 75 day thing-just to see what happens :blush:

Just a good note, 2 people form the May filers that I think forgot to add themselves in the CSC transferees list got their AOS approved yesterday!

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

Timeline
Just a good note, 2 people form the May filers that I think forgot to add themselves in the CSC transferees list got their AOS approved yesterday!

May people got approvals already?

good for them but that really annoys me :angry: I filed in early April & didn't even get a touch on the EAD....this system is horrible

May people got approvals already?

good for them but that really annoys me :angry: I filed in early April & didn't even get a touch on the EAD....this system is horrible

yep 4 people did. Oh well, vent away.

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

We got an email today saying they will require additional information. I thought we were past that if they had transfered the case? O well here we go again.......

Met Tita 2004-10-31

I-129F Sent 2006-03-22 - Tita Arrives 2007-03-14 (360 days total)

Civil Marriage 2007-03-23

Catholic Ceremony in Philippines January 2011

Applied for Citizenship May 02, 2012

Citizenship Oath Election Day November 6, 2012

Hoping to retire in Philippines 2022

Glory to God in all things for his Timeline is always perfect

We got an email today saying they will require additional information. I thought we were past that if they had transfered the case? O well here we go again.......

We just got a medical RFE yesterday...w/out the email. They said some sort of documentation was missing, but we know we included everything. They said to get a full medical. I emailed my congressman, and I'm going to see if my wife wants to do an infopass. It looks like this is all we have left to do, if I understood the letter properly. It's a pain in the rear and it costs time and more money to do all this, but I've already ranted about that elsewhere. The guy did say background checks are what slows things down, and not the RFE.

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

08/25/09 I-751 Sent to VSC

08/26/09 Package arrives at VSC

08/31/09 Check is Cashed/Clears

08/27/09 NOA

09/24/09 Biometrics

11/24/09 Approval letter arrives!

Card arrived yesterday to our new address :)

Naturalization

=======================================

02/02/2015 - Filed Dallas lockbox. Atlanta office.

02/13/2015 - NOA received

03/10/2015 - Biometrics

03/12/2015 - In-Line for Interview

04/09/2015 - E-notification for Interview Letter

05/18/2015 - Interview - passed!

Like I said...this whole "we process based on receipt date" is bogus.

Still no EAD card and no Infopass openings for two weeks. Maybe we should book one anyway.

Senators office was a complete lack of help, too. The woman just e-mailed some dude asking about our case and he said "it takes 10-20 days for the card to be received" on the 20th day after sending it. She sent me the copy of the e-mail like that helps.

And nothing on our AOS for some time (except one touch to change the address back to the way it should be after their screw up). It took 60 days to go from "transferred" to "pending" and now it's back to "transferred to CSC" again. #######? How can you transfer it to your own office??

So frustrating.

Edited by cellarlily

I-129F

AOS

03/03/2007 - Married!

Removing Conditions

06/04/2010 - Sent I-751

06/07/2010 - NOA1

Card arrived yesterday to our new address :)

Congrats .. must be a huge relief to you after all this waiting.

Mo

timeline.gif

Full timeline can be seen in my profile

PAST - From K-1 to Citizenship (a love story)
K-1: Aug 12, 2006 to Jan 17, 2007 - mailed I-129F
AOS: Feb 26, 2007 - Jul 26, 2007
REMOVING CONDITIONS: May 4, 2009 - Oct 3, 2009
CITIZENSHIP: Nov 27, 2012 - May 9, 2013

Note: I immigrated from Canada, not T&T - the timeline is reflective of this.

PRESENT - IR-5 Story (reuniting a family)
I-130 for Parents - 2013
Aug ?? - mailed I-130 packages for both mother and father
Sept 10 - NOA1 date
Sept 16 - NOA1s received

Feb 25 - got emails saying that the cases had been transferred to another office for processing

Feb 26 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred to my local office for processing

Feb 28 - got emails saying that the cases have been transferred and are being processed

Mar 17 - got email, attached to one case number only, saying that my A number was changed relating to the I-130 filing

Mar 18 - got emails saying that the petitions are approved smile.png

Visit my website Dancing Light Stained Glass Studio to view my work.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.