emakz

no interview yet

34 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im done with my medical last aug 6, just waiting for interview date!!! the expiration of my medical is on Feb 6, 2013 so hopefully i can get interview this yr!!!

You will receive your email about your interview from NVC....not the embassy.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Im done with my medical last aug 6, just waiting for interview date!!! the expiration of my medical is on Feb 6, 2013 so hopefully i can get interview this yr!!!

i see, i want to get my medical done too but my husband told me just to wait until i get an interview date, he is afraid that the Embassy will reject my medical result, since our case has not been send to our consulate..

Timeline

i see, i want to get my medical done too but my husband told me just to wait until i get an interview date, he is afraid that the Embassy will reject my medical result, since our case has not been send to our consulate..

No....they will not reject your medical exam.....it has a 6 month validity.

No....they will not reject your medical exam.....it has a 6 month validity.

thanks for responding,, i'm thinking to get my medical done next week,, so even though our case is not yet in our Consulate they gonna accept my medical results and keep it until i get interviewed?

Timeline

thanks for responding,, i'm thinking to get my medical done next week,, so even though our case is not yet in our Consulate they gonna accept my medical results and keep it until i get interviewed?

I have heard about many others doing this successfully.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Just remember for those who want to get medicals early that 6 month validty is the time remaining to enter the US. So for the poster who got his and his expirey is February 6th. You have until then to enter the US. You be surprised how many don't know this and have had late interviews and had a mess because they weren't POEing right after interview.

With these long waits its better advised (IMHO) to wait for interview date and than go. Just saying.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Timeline

Just remember for those who want to get medicals early that 6 month validty is the time remaining to enter the US. So for the poster who got his and his expirey is February 6th. You have until then to enter the US. You be surprised how many don't know this and have had late interviews and had a mess because they weren't POEing right after interview.

With these long waits its better advised (IMHO) to wait for interview date and than go. Just saying.

Yep...I'm not letting my wife go for her examination until we receive the official confirmation of our interview date. :thumbs:

....and no I am not a controlling person. :no:

Yep...I'm not letting my wife go for her examination until we receive the official confirmation of our interview date. :thumbs:

that is what my husband's point too,, he won't let me get it done until we have our interview date..i think i'll just wait patiently..

[/quot

:thumbs: right

Edited by jenaelle

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hehe would never think that of you. Funny how most of us probably never saw ourselves as controlling than USCIS, NVC and Embassy came into our lives. Oh man. Ughhh just want to slap somebody ya know.:innocent:

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

something for us to consider too , tho 4 will be interviewed and needing medical

Waiting here, too. Ours was complete on 3rd August.

“ Oh, the comfort - the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person - having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words, but pouring them all right out, just as they are, chaff and grain together; certain that a faithful hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping, and then with the breath of kindness blow the rest away.

~ Dinah Craik, A Life for a Life, 1859

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.