Almost done

Interview date drawing closer - Pls say a little prayer for my spouse

13 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hello All,

My spouse interview date is drawing closer - Please say a little prayer for my spouse for Gods' favor and good success in his interview and successful outcome with visa in hand.

Thank you all for your help and love shown throughout this processing. :luv:(L)(F)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Take some deep slow breaths and we are rooting for you.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

May God bless you and your husband to be together soon and forever. Good luck...stay positive! :)

"Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars."-- by Kelsi

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Amen. Good luck! Ours is next month. My sweetie is Lagos doing medical and police report. Looking forward to your review.

Our K1 journey

01/18/2012 - sent I-29f application/petition via USPS

01/22/2012 - package delivered - Dallas TX

01/25/2012 - NOA1

01/26/2012 - got e-mail ( application received and routed to the Vermont Service Center for processing

01/26/2012 - $340.00 payment processed

01/30/2012 - NOA1 - paper copy

01/30/2012 - sent letter to USCIS because original Receipt Notice said to verify benificiarys birthdate

02/02/2012 - letter (with correct birthdate) sent via USPS delivered - Saint Albans VT

02/09/2012 - touched

07/13/2012 - NOA2 - e-mail

07/18/2012 - NOA2 - paper copy

07/20/2012 - called - NVC / got case number

07/23/2012 - called - left NVC

07/23/2012 - mailed my package to fiance - USPS Express

07/28/2012 - fiance got text message package there

07/30/2012 - got letter NVC

07/30/2012 - Lagos Embassy received

09/21/2012 - interview

<FONT style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt">

ticker.png

</FONT>

Timeline

As you have wished and prayed for yourself so shall it be by the special garce of God..... whatever the devil is planning against you and your spouse before, during or after the interview, it shall not come too pass..... May the almighty God grant you favour and may he remove the spirit of fear from you and your spouse. It shall be well heart.gif...

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Hello All,

My spouse interview date is drawing closer - Please say a little prayer for my spouse for Gods' favor and good success in his interview and successful outcome with visa in hand.

Thank you all for your help and love shown throughout this processing. :luv:(L)(F)

Praying your husband knows all answers and shows extreme confidence as he interview. God be with him! IN Jesus Name. Amen!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Hello All,

good luck good luck good luck !!! :thumbs:

Timeline

Thank you all soooooooooooo much for your prayers, support and love....I will be back to testify to His name in Jesus name. Thank You ..Thank you very much. :thumbs:

Timeline

Thank you all soooooooooooo much for your prayers, support and love....I will be back to testify to His name in Jesus name. Thank You ..Thank you very much. :thumbs:

Just saw you got APPROVED kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif CONGRATULATIONSSSSSS good.gifkicking.gifgood.gifkicking.gif, all thanks to GOD Almighty

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.