onwa

Geez...why do I still come back.

8 posts in this topic

I know I am a lurker. But have been one for 7 1/2 years. Found myself asking myself why I keep coming back. I guess I am attached to all these online personalities that have been on here just as long or longer then I have. I have absolutely no need for immigration and yet I love to read this politics forum, especially during election season! Thank you all for being so amusing. And I need to get a life I think.

February 17, 2005--mailed in I 129F to CSC!

February 24, 2005--1st NOA

March 15, 2005--2nd NOA

April 11, 2005--Fiance receives Packet 3

May 19, 2005 Fax Checklist(Nigeria police report finally arrives)

June 6, 2005-- Interview Date!!!!Visa approved!!

June 18, 2005--Fiancee arrives in Hawaii!

August 14, 2005--wedding in Oregon

September 12, 2005--sent in AOS

September 20, 2005--1st NOA AOS

September 23, 2005--Walk-in biometrics completed

October 1, 2005--fingerprints received/processing resumed

November 26, 2005--EAD card received in mail

June 7, 2006--contact senators about AOS

June 28, 2006--senator says interview date is for August 14!!

August 14, 2006--AOS interview and 1 year wedding anniversary

Filed: Timeline

I know I am a lurker. But have been one for 7 1/2 years. Found myself asking myself why I keep coming back. I guess I am attached to all these online personalities that have been on here just as long or longer then I have. I have absolutely no need for immigration and yet I love to read this politics forum, especially during election season! Thank you all for being so amusing. And I need to get a life I think.

You're welcome. So are you a RWN or an America-hating Prog? Please identify your allegiance so I know what tone to use in future interactions with you.

And don't even pretend you're somewhere in the middle. No one is. Well not on P&R anyway. It is simply not done.

1U8WW.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

You're welcome. So are you a RWN or an America-hating Prog? Please identify your allegiance so I know what tone to use in future interactions with you.

And don't even pretend you're somewhere in the middle. No one is. Well not on P&R anyway. It is simply not done.

1U8WW.jpg

:rofl:

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

lurker.jpg

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

1U8WW.jpg

I am a left-leaning centrist, so I guess that makes me an American-hating Prog.

I used to be active, when I was dealing with immigration. Prefer to lurk, for the most part. Except for now. Reading is easier than typing. Will go back to lurking as I don't want to exert too much effort. That really does make me a liberal.

February 17, 2005--mailed in I 129F to CSC!

February 24, 2005--1st NOA

March 15, 2005--2nd NOA

April 11, 2005--Fiance receives Packet 3

May 19, 2005 Fax Checklist(Nigeria police report finally arrives)

June 6, 2005-- Interview Date!!!!Visa approved!!

June 18, 2005--Fiancee arrives in Hawaii!

August 14, 2005--wedding in Oregon

September 12, 2005--sent in AOS

September 20, 2005--1st NOA AOS

September 23, 2005--Walk-in biometrics completed

October 1, 2005--fingerprints received/processing resumed

November 26, 2005--EAD card received in mail

June 7, 2006--contact senators about AOS

June 28, 2006--senator says interview date is for August 14!!

August 14, 2006--AOS interview and 1 year wedding anniversary

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I am a left-leaning centrist, so I guess that makes me an American-hating Prog.

I used to be active, when I was dealing with immigration. Prefer to lurk, for the most part. Except for now. Reading is easier than typing. Will go back to lurking as I don't want to exert too much effort. That really does make me a liberal.

:lol: Every now and then hit us up with a post or two.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12