Sophinette

How to put a serv request

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hello guys,

How do y ask for a serv request? Wehave been waiting for 6 mth and my partner say that we cannot request a serv request at vermont? Is it true?

Bless him, i love him but he is not really good with papers and call centre. Apparently we do not qualify for serv request. Does someone know our congressman around ashburn?

Thx alot in advance

To get a service request call the number on your NOA paperwork. When you reach someone, request a tier 2 representative. They will assist you in your questions and/or put in a service request for you.

I'm assuming you mean Ashburn, VA. Here's your representatives (Congressman and your 2 Senators).

Frank R. Wolf

US House of Representatives

10th Congressional District

Phone: (703) 709-5800

John W. Warner

US Senate, State of Virginia

Phone: (202) 224-2023

George Allen

Phone: (202) 224-4024

Total elapsed time between filing I-129F to GC in hand 569 days or 1 Year, 6 months, 22 days.

Timeline

To get a service request call the number on your NOA paperwork. When you reach someone, request a tier 2 representative. They will assist you in your questions and/or put in a service request for you.

I'm assuming you mean Ashburn, VA. Here's your representatives (Congressman and your 2 Senators).

Frank R. Wolf

US House of Representatives

10th Congressional District

Phone: (703) 709-5800

John W. Warner

Phone: (202) 224-2023

George Allen

Phone: (202) 224-4024

Thank y so much...i will forward this to my fiance...

Thx again...i will let y know if it works

Xxso

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

no need to bother senator or congressman, your timeline says that you are way beyond the average processing time... you can get a request based on that

Not necessarily - I believe VSC is still quoting a January 16th processing date, and they have not put in service requests for anything beyond that date. It's worth a shot, but you may come up empty-handed, sadly.

Ex27m5.png MbP5m4.png

VJsig.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

to qualify for a service request, you need to call USCIS and find out the current processing date that they are reporting for K1 petition. If they have passed your NOA1 date, then you can easily get a service request. otherwise it is going to be difficult to get it.

AOS

10/16/2012 Mailed I-485, I-765, I-131
10/19/2012 NOA1
11/09/2012 Biometrics Apt @ 3pm
12/25/2012 EAD/AP Approval
01/05/2013 Received EAD/AP in mail

06/20/2013 AOS APPROVED!!!!!

LIFTING OF CONDITIONS

3/23/15 Mailed I-751

3/25/15 NOA1

3/28/15 NOA1 Received in the Mail

4/28/15 Biometrics Apt.

11/13/15 ROC Approved

11/18/15 Approval Letter Received

Timeline

Hello guys,

Just to give y an update, we manage to get our serv request yesterday.

Whatever the lady my fiance spoke to, told him that the processing time on their website is wrong and she apologises.... I believe we all know this...lol

She said that vermont centre processing time at the moment is 6,5 mth and they did not update their website since may.

Finally we shld have an answer before the 29th of august...:) fingercross

Thx again to everybody.

Xxso

Ps: good luck to vermont centre applicants...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.