Dear06

MNL CASE NUMBER

14 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi All,

How long will it takes for us to get our MNL case number here in Philippines.. Got our NOA2 AUG 8,2012 :) I just wanna know how long will me and my bf expect the MNL case number or do we need to call NVC?

Thank You ... :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
:thumbs:

"FOR I AM THE PROVIDER AND I MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS.

MY PLAN FOR YOUR FUTURE HAS ALWAYS BEEN FILLED WITH HOPE.

BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WITH EVERLASTING LOVE.

I WILL NOT STOP DOING GOOD TO YOU.

AND I WANT TO SHOW YOU GREAT AND MARVELOUS THINGS.

IF YOU SEEK ME WITH ALL YOUR HEART YOU WILL FIND.

DELIGHT IN ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE DESIRES OF YOUR HEART"

"PLEASE GUIDE US OH LORD FOR ALL OUR JOURNEY'S"

2-7-2012- 1-129f sent

2-9-2012- Received application

2-13-2012- NOA1

2-18-2012-Hard copy received

6-25-2012-NOA2

6-29-2012-hard copy received

7-16-2012-Received Manila case number

7-17-2012-Paid visa at BPI

8-6-2012-medical

8-8-2012-vaccine

8-17-2012- interview ( visa approved )

8-30-2012- visa on hand

9-5-2012- leaving philippines to US (washington state)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i got my NOA2 aug 7, i just called today and not there et, i will be calling everyday since i aint got better to do, hahahaha

Yes keep calling everyday until you get it.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: Timeline

I thought about that but I didn't want to piss of the GMan.

Do they have a record of how many times we've called? Just curious.

yes they do track your call. Because when I got my case# the following day I called again to check if my case has left nvc....the operator told me you just call yesterday lol that's why I knew now that they track your call.

but don't worry they don't get mad at you for doing so...since I got my noa2 I’ve been calling them every 2days...they never say a word...so far ALL the operator/s I’ve been talking to are nice and sweet...they even play/joke lol just like the 2nd to the last operator I’ve talked to she was laughing at me because I just called a day ago. I told her this process is really driving me nuts...she kind a understand the situation lol

Edited by takis

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

What are we supposed to do after getting the case number?

for me, gather all documents needed, update everything, pay visa, schedule for interview then go to medical, sorry i don't know how singapore works, but u can go to the portal of singapore and find out... but hopefully the same like mine... hhhehe

SACRIFICE, COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, A NEW BREED OF ME

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Just made my first NVC call, and no petition yet. I was really surprised that someone answered right away! I thought I'd be on hold for a long time and would have plenty of time to get all the relevant details ready, so I had to do some scrambling to find stuff. No record of my USCIS receipt #, but it hasn't been quite a week yet.

Joy (& Aaron, who doesn't read/post here yet)

Dec. 27, 2010: First met each other in Entebbe, Uganda while I was visiting my friend/his cousin (12/27/10 - 1/10/11) (visited again Jul. 2-9, 2011 and Dec. 24, 2011 - Jan. 9, 2012; engaged 1/7/12)

K-1

Feb. 18, 2012: I-129F sent (delivered 2/21 per USPS & USCIS; NOA1 notice date 2/23/12; check cashed/email/text 2/24)

Aug. 9, 2012: NOA2!!! [NOA1 +168 days] (reached NVC 8/17, left NVC 8/20; @embassy 8/24; embassy confirmed receipt 9/5)

Oct. 24 - Nov. 8, 2012: I visited again (Nairobi: medical 10/31; interview 11/5 [NOA1 +256 days]; result--APPROVED!!!!!!!)

Nov. 15, 2012: Visa in hand (was ready for retrieval 11/12/12)

Nov. 20, 2012: POE, Boston!!! (legal marriage 12/12/12; family/friends wedding ceremony 1/12/13) (276 days)

AOS/EAD/AP

Feb. 4, 2013: AOS packet sent (delivered 2/6, NOA1 text/email & check cashed 2/11 midnight)

Feb. 11, 2013: NOA1 notice date for I-485, EAD, AP (I-485/EAD NOA1 hard copies & biometrics appt letter arrived 2/16, badly mangled AP NOA1 arrived 2/27; biometrics done 3/4/13)

Apr. 3, 2013: EAD & AP approved (received card 4/11)

Aug. 16, 2013: I-485 approved & green card production ordered!!!! (card arrived 8/26/13) (193 days)

ROC

2015 sometime? I've slept since then.

Naturalization

Dec. 20, 2019: N-400 submitted online (Boston, MA field office)

Jan. 9, 2020: Biometrics

Feb. 4, 2020: updated wait time = 4 months (estimated case completion June 2020)

Aug. 7, 2020: interview scheduled (!), but no idea when

Sept. 16, 2020: interview, Boston (approved)

Sept. 24, 2020: oath ceremony, Boston---DONE!!! (279 days from submission)

230Hm5.pngxrcBm5.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

for me, gather all documents needed, update everything, pay visa, schedule for interview then go to medical, sorry i don't know how singapore works, but u can go to the portal of singapore and find out... but hopefully the same like mine... hhhehe

Thanks! I'm just worried that since I'm a Filipino citizen, they might ask for requirements same as those from the USEM. But since I'm gonna be interviewed in Sg, then maybe the Sg requirements will apply to me. Ang gulo ko! Lol :) I hope I get the letter from the embassy na.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.