MrMrsKnight

YouTube!

98 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I've been wanting to creat this thread for awhile now.... but after seeing Jinky's video I decided to go ahead and do it!

So that's it. Post your favorite video here! It can be any kind of video... funny, scary, romantic, dumb... what ever you think is worth posting! :thumbs:

I'll start with a video of Dave playing his guitar. I absolutely LOVE it when he plays and sings for me.... I close my eyes and dream he's right here next to me. :luv: Well, I close my eyes and dream even when he IS playing right next to me. :P He's my rockstar... my everything!

I hope you all like it and post your favorite videos as well!

(feel free to leave a comment there as well... hehe)

Let's have some fun :star:

Edited by MrMrsKnight

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Love the video... way to go..

My daughter wants to post her video of her and friends doing Barbie Girl.... mmmm ?? got to figure out how to do .. hahah

Love isn't love unless it is expressed;

caring isn't caring unless the other person knows;

sharing isn't sharing unless the other person is included

Timeline

Thank you guys!!! I am very proud of him and I do think that video is great but thanks for letting me know what you all think.... :luv:

Luz, that nose is beautiful isn't it? hehe He teases me pushing it down because he knows I love noses that go up like his :P When we're together, I lay right next to him and stare at his nose and lips while he talks.... :blush: I could do that for hours..... See, I'm already all giggly..... hehe

But come on everyone.... don't forget to post your favorite videos as well!! :thumbs:

Love the video... way to go..

My daughter wants to post her video of her and friends doing Barbie Girl.... mmmm ?? got to figure out how to do .. hahah

just create an account there and the rest is pretty easy to do I think.... Once you figure it out, post it here so we can all see your Barbie Girl :P

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Thank you guys!!! I am very proud of him and I do think that video is great but thanks for letting me know what you all think.... :luv:

Luz, that nose is beautiful isn't it? hehe He teases me pushing it down because he knows I love noses that go up like his :P When we're together, I lay right next to him and stare at his nose and lips while he talks.... :blush: I could do that for hours..... See, I'm already all giggly..... hehe

But come on everyone.... don't forget to post your favorite videos as well!! :thumbs:

:thumbs:Yes Marcela,beautiful nose and lips=sweetlooking face!and I dont know if it just me but You and Dave look alike..the nose, lips,the face ahh whatever ..Beautiful young lovers! :yes:

Thats is what I always do when Gary with me..I love staring at his face..I like his nose and eyes! :yes: His eyes turns blue and sometimes turn green..I like it when he yawned or sneeze,his nose turns pink and he is so cute! a very guapo man :star:

We have alot of videos and Im convincing Gary to put in youtube and post it here..I might give it a try and ask his permission to do so.... :D

Edited by LuzyC

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Timeline
:thumbs:Yes Marcela,beautiful nose and lips=sweetlooking face!and I dont know if it just me but You and Dave look alike..the nose, lips,the face ahh whatever ..Beautiful young lovers! :yes:

Thats is what I always do when Gary with me..I love staring at his face..I like his nose and eyes! :yes: His eyes turns blue and sometimes turn green..I like it when he yawned or sneeze,his nose turns pink and he is so cute! a very guapo man :star:

We have alot of videos and Im convincing Gary to put in youtube and post it here..I might give it a try and ask his permission to do so.... :D

Thank you!! (F) You're so cute Luz! :P

Yeah I was told that Dave and I look alike before... hehe.... maybe we're brother and sister and just don't know it :unsure::lol:

Yeah if Gary lets you, you should post some of the videos here.... but feel free to post any video that you think is cool here... it doesn't have to have anything to do with you, it can be any video you think is cool. :thumbs:

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

The sound quality was terrible,or am I just hearing things!

Edited by Carol&Marc

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

well it is home video...not MTV :lol:

Timeline

:lol: So I assume you didn't see the billboard charts Welsh? :P

Seriously though... I didn't think the sound quality was terrible. It's actually the first time it has gotten a bad review. It's a home video so it can be as smooth as we'd like. But I'll tell him about this thread so he can read and maybe improve next time. Thanks :thumbs:

So since no one is posting videos I assume this became a David thread. :P

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol: So I assume you didn't see the billboard charts Welsh? :P

Seriously though... I didn't think the sound quality was terrible. It's actually the first time it has gotten a bad review. It's a home video so it can be as smooth as we'd like. But I'll tell him about this thread so he can read and maybe improve next time. Thanks :thumbs:

So since no one is posting videos I assume this became a David thread. :P

It truly wasnt meant to be insulting, I hope it wasnt taken that way! I used to be a sound engineer for some bands when I was in my 20's, it's just when I listen to music I tend to concentrate on that aspect!

coracao.gif

CAROL & MARC

MY HONEY'S PROFILE

Remove Conditions

08-28-08 - Mailed I-751

08-30-08 - Delivered

09-01-08 - Touched

09-03-08 - Check cleared

09-06-08 - NOA1 in the mail (dated 08/29???)

10-09-08 - Biometrics (Touched)

12-16-08 - Email "Card production ordered"

12-24-08 - Santa came and brought my present (Greencard in the mail!)

kitazura.gifkpuppy1.gif

BICHON FRISE LOVER!!!

Timeline
It truly wasnt meant to be insulting, I hope it wasnt taken that way! I used to be a sound engineer for some bands when I was in my 20's, it's just when I listen to music I tend to concentrate on that aspect!

Someone else could have taken it as an insult because it was a dry comment. But I keep the good comments close to my heart and use the bad ones to grow. I'm pretty sure Dave does the same.

Also, I enjoy music any way it comes when there's depth to it. I think we all agree Woodstock didn't have an MTV sound quality... but still, it meant/means the world to people in touch with that aspect of music.

It's my opinion though. People are entitled to have theirs. :thumbs:

Come on guys... you don't have funny, scary, cool videos to post? :unsure:

Edited by MrMrsKnight

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

--- Wish us luck!!! ---