Ije

DHL TRACKING

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

My case was completed on 07/31/2012 per NVC operator. I was tracking any shippment to Lagos and I found out that there was a shippment on 08/07/2012 per Waybill #9454479646. The shippment is now at Lagos. The item that is shipped might be more than one case. Is there a way to find out if my case is included in the item? Thanks.

Filed: Timeline

ask nvc when your package has left nvc office so if they mention same date..then i pretty sure it's one of the package they send...nvc don't send package one by one...they send multiple case/folder...ofcourse with special label each one lol if you could notice from that tracking the weight is more than one folder or case. it's seem heavy for one folder right? :blush:

goodluck

note: i check that waybill seems that it just one case was send...your last bet is call nvc find out when yours left. :thumbs:

because when i check mine seems that it was multiple case/folder in it. 50lbs.

Edited by takis

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

My case was completed on 07/31/2012 per NVC operator. I was tracking any shippment to Lagos and I found out that there was a shippment on 08/07/2012 per Waybill #9454479646. The shippment is now at Lagos. The item that is shipped might be more than one case. Is there a way to find out if my case is included in the item? Thanks.

If NVC told you it was sent on July 31st then it's written EXP 30 JUL2012A and it arrived Monday August 6th - Waybill: 9452876193

http://www.visajourn...-to-us-embassy/

The best of luck on your continued journey :)

I just noticed you're CR1, the way I show to track DHL applies to K1 folks the best. Sorry...Good Luck

Edited by tru_loves_journey

event.png

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

you asked a question about your case and scheduling an interview yesterday and we told you that until you have a date NVC will hold onto your case......... so your case WILL NOT be among whatever that was sent to lagos

Philippians 4 vs 6-7

Like winnie george said, your case has NOT left yet. It needs to be assigned an interview date before it gets shipped abroad. Once an interview date has been assigned, the case is typically sent the day after, but you need to call them up and ask for the exact date that your case was sent, so you can do the DHL tracking. Again, only do this AFTER an interview date has been assigned.

Filed: Timeline

If NVC told you it was sent on July 31st then it's written EXP 30 JUL2012A and it arrived Monday August 6th - Waybill: 9452876193

http://www.visajourn...-to-us-embassy/

The best of luck on your continued journey :)

I just noticed you're CR1, the way I show to track DHL applies to K1 folks the best. Sorry...Good Luck

I can't get this figured out, I follow the steps and even used a country like UK/Canada and still nothing shows up.

Test.png

I can't get this figured out, I follow the steps and even used a country like UK/Canada and still nothing shows up.

Test.png

You're missing a couple of spaces. It should be: EXP 01 AUG 2012A. And change the first shipment range to a day or two earlier, just in case (so like July 30 or 31).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Test.png

If you think your package was shipped on August 1st you would write for the day before EXP 31 JUL2012A and on the date range From: 31 - 07 - 2012 / Date range TO: the present date.

Check this out on the last pages http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/302190-dhl-tracking-from-nvc-to-us-embassy/

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.