Gary and Alla

Yes, we have been skinny dipping!

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I went skinny dipping this summer too. We have so much in common now!

Don't be so quick to judge. How do you look naked in bright sunlight? :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Many people would use the term 'clinical' to include all those classes on nursing theory, etc. You have lost the perspective and understanding of terms that the lay-person has, now using them only the way you understand from the privileged viewpoint of the nursing professional. A pity! The best doctors and nurses are able to see and understand life, people, and the language they use from the standpoint of the lay person and with many variations. A narrow perspective leads to communication failure and with it, the opportunity to help in healing.

From what I know of Alla that Gary has revealed in this forum, I believe she has the potential to be an outstanding nurse!

Lets suffice to say that Alla will get her RN with a lot less time in classrooms than most nursing students due to her previous education. Sheeesh. :lol:

I am sure she would be a good nurse, I am not sure she will be a nurse though, even if she has an RN or BSN. :blush:

She STILL wants to be an ESL teacher and we are going to explore that more outside of Vermont when Pahs goes to college (starting applications now...this never ends! :lol: )I love it, only skinny dipping in the summer is better. :P She may be looking at Baltimore like ONA did or that area, she seems attracted to the the area since a visit to my brother there last year. I'm easy to please, I will live anywhere.

Alla comes home tomorrow!!!! :dance:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Ask mawilson. He's the one I went skinny dipping with.

That would mean something if you said you went with Kip and HE said you were hot!

Unless Mawilson has been skinny dipping with RUB women how would he know? What is the basis for comparison Amby? British women? :P

I think we are just gonna need some photos, post them in the RUB forum where we have objective and knowledgable critics. :D

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Well, guys, it has been great!

Alla is back tomorrow, we are driving back to Vermont from the big bad NYC tomorrow night, unpacking Friday morning, skinny dipping Friday afternoon, going to the Maritime Festival/Wine and Food tasting Friday evening, then getting Sergey off to Houston and then we are up to Montreal for 4 days of decadence...Alla says she will take me to a strip club! Yeeee Haaa...Canadian Ballet! Actually I am not interested, refused the offer, and she is insisting! :o I think we may be veering into dangerous waters! :lol:

I will stop in from time to time and let people throw bombs at me. :lol:

Just remember...75% of marital problems can be solved by taking off your clothes! 95% if you are married to a RUB woman! :P

so does that mean you'll stop when you reply to just me? PLEASE!?!?!

if the answer is yes please do not respond with si man

Da man!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

That would mean something if you said you went with Kip and HE said you were hot!

Unless Mawilson has been skinny dipping with RUB women how would he know? What is the basis for comparison Amby? British women? :P

I think we are just gonna need some photos, post them in the RUB forum where we have objective and knowledgable critics. :D

:lol: sure I will get right on that

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

:lol: sure I will get right on that

Skinny dipping with Kip? You little scamp! :yes:

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

Skinny dipping with Kip? You little scamp! :yes:

yeah well I need to skinny dip with him to prove to you that I have a hotter body than your wife. I will do anything to prove you wrong! And if that means I have to drink cheap champagne and get naked with Kip I will take one for the team!

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

From what I know of Alla that Gary has revealed in this forum, I believe she has the potential to be an outstanding nurse!

Totally agree. I have had many patients who wish that I would parade around in high heels and in a miniskirt; bonus points for looking *good* while doing it. Extra bonus points for the nurse who can sexily insert two 18 gauges, a foley, and a rectal tube without smearing her makeup but showing just enough thigh/#### to be titillating.

Quadruple bonus points if your breasts heave out of your scrubs while you're doing chest compressions.

we met: 07-22-01

engaged: 08-03-06

I-129 sent: 01-07-07

NOA2 approved: 04-02-07

packet 3 sent: 05-31-07

interview date: 06-25-07 - approved!

marriage: 07-23-07

AOS sent: 08-10-07

AOS/EAD/AP NOA1: 09-14-07

AOS approved: 11-19-07

green card received: 11-26-07

lifting of conditions filed: 10-29-09

NOA received: 11-09-09

lifting of conditions approved: 12-11-09

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
if the answer is yes please do not respond with si man
Si, ma'am. <<runs for cover>>

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.