Gary and Alla

Yes, we have been skinny dipping!

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

How is everyone?

Just been real busy all summer. Yes, skinny dipping in mountain streams to forget about winter,and Alla is one of 5 women in the world that looks best naked in bright sunlight. Life is good. :yes: (Even in the neighbors swimming pool late at night, we are such scamps!)

Sergey came June 13th and will be here until Saturday when he heads for Houston and Rice University. He got a nice apartment downtown just off campus, easy walking distance.

We filed an I-130 for Momma, Alla has been in Ukraine for 3 weeks and comes back Thursday. Sergey leaves Saturday and then Alla and I drive to Montreal for 4 days after dropping off Sergey at the airport. Pasha will stay in Ukraine until next Wednesday and we will return just in time to pick him up. :))

Hope all of you are doing well. Alla will be starting Nursing school the end of August. Turns out with all her other education and her classes she took to be a medical interpreter she really only needs the clinical part of nursing school to be an RN. Why not? :lol: She is already speaking of a BSN or even MSN. I think she will be a student forever. By that time she should be able to just mail order any degree she wants. :lol:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

How is everyone?

Just been real busy all summer. Yes, skinny dipping in mountain streams to forget about winter,and Alla is one of 5 women in the world that looks best naked in bright sunlight. Life is good. :yes: (Even in the neighbors swimming pool late at night, we are such scamps!)

Sergey came June 13th and will be here until Saturday when he heads for Houston and Rice University. He got a nice apartment downtown just off campus, easy walking distance.

We filed an I-130 for Momma, Alla has been in Ukraine for 3 weeks and comes back Thursday. Sergey leaves Saturday and then Alla and I drive to Montreal for 4 days after dropping off Sergey at the airport. Pasha will stay in Ukraine until next Wednesday and we will return just in time to pick him up. :))

Hope all of you are doing well. Alla will be starting Nursing school the end of August. Turns out with all her other education and her classes she took to be a medical interpreter she really only needs the clinical part of nursing school to be an RN. Why not? :lol: She is already speaking of a BSN or even MSN. I think she will be a student forever. By that time she should be able to just mail order any degree she wants. :lol:

This is on our to do list. Love skinny dipping!

Don't ever do anything you're not willing to explain the paramedics.

Timeline

This is on our to do list. Love skinny dipping!

Is there any other way? :lol:

Gary And Alla

Timeline

nursing school with no nursing theory classwork required. sounds like a stellar program. :rofl:

:rofl:

Always reliably not paying attention. Good to see some things never change.

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

:rofl:

Always reliably not paying attention. Good to see some things never change.

Damn, women can be so catty and jealous.

Gary, you need to put her in her place and show us the document saying she only needs the clinical component. That'll shut her up.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
How is everyone? Just been real busy all summer.
Haysoos, G-Bone -- got any idea how difficult it was for me to keep this here RUBforum afloat during your skinnily dipped absence, huh man?

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Haysoos, G-Bone -- got any idea how difficult it was for me to keep this here RUBforum afloat during your skinnily dipped absence, huh man?

Seemsd like you had help from interlopers, what'chu talkin' 'bout

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Damn, women can be so catty and jealous.

Gary, you need to put her in her place and show us the document saying she only needs the clinical component. That'll shut her up.

I prefer she keep talking foolishly.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Darlin', your wife did not clep out of nursing school.

Although she is truly doing herself a disservice by only going for an ADN. Clearly, she has the prior degree(s) and grades (and it appears that money is also not an issue) to get into an accelerated BSN program.

Someone not talking foolishly. She is in an RN program, she will do the BSN later.

Your preference will be interpreted as cowardice.

So what?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Your preference will be interpreted as cowardice.

What really annoys them is Alla is one of the women that looks best naked in bright sunlight. Try not to miss the point of the catty females :lol:

Gary And Alla

of which she's only going to be doing clinicals in, yes, yes we know.

it must be so heartening for the good people of vermont in need of nursing care to know that a few medical terminology classes and a HIPPA lecture or two cobbled together with prior coursework for degrees that AREN'T NURSING will get you on through nursing school there. like i said, sounds like a stellar program.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.