87nan

yellow letter

7 posts in this topic

good morning users of visa journing. is it usual to received interview letter without yellow letter. or the yellow letter follow after ward. i just want to know which of it is normally first.

good morning users of visa journing. is it usual to received interview letter without yellow letter. or the yellow letter follow after ward. i just want to know which of it is normally first.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

not everyone gets the yellow letter. the letter is only a reminder to take to the interview some missing documents, something they need for the interview.

I did get the yellow letter, and it was to take an ID to the interview, a driver's license or state ID, nothing else.

others never received one, so don't worry about that.

For most, they dont even receive the yellow letter, just str8 up letter!

Some do receive the yellow letter then interview letter or vice versa simply because it is the format they follow in USCIS.

If you do receive the yellow letter, give at least 2 to 6 weeks for the actual letter, depending on your local office of course.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline

Don't worry. I didn't receive a yellow letter. I only received the appointment letter.

• 1 year later...

I received a Yellow Letter instructing me to bring all the documents that I submtted already, plus State Id/Driver's License, passports new and old, all my travel documents, and the original Yellow Letter.

N-400

March 21, 2014 - Application sent thru Expressmail

March 25, 2014 - Received/Priority Date

March 26, 2014 - Check cashed

March 27, 2014 - Notice Date

April 2, 2014 - Notice for Biometrics Appointment thru email

Aprill 22, 2014 - Biometrics

April 24, 2014 - In line for interview

August 25, 2014-Scheduled for Interview

September 30, 2014 - Interview and Oath-Taking :joy:

I received a Yellow Letter instructing me to bring all the documents that I submtted already, plus State Id/Driver's License, passports new and old, all my travel documents, and the original Yellow Letter.

Me too. I got the yellow letter reminding me to bring originals of everything and state ID, passports etc.

I am still waiting for the interview letter that should follow... soon!!! :whistle:

Citizenship Timeline (Dallas office):

N-400 sent: 03/26

NOA back: 04/01

Bio Appointment: 04/21

Inline for I'view: 04/23

Interview scheduled: 07/08

Interview: 08/12

Oath Ceremony: 08/12

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.