Ryan H

NVC Filers - July 2012

1,354 posts in this topic

You just found out with just 13 days notice? Was there just a long delay finding out the date, or did they just give you a quick interview date?

On your timeline what was packet 3 that you sent on August 30th, the same day you found out about your interview date?

Our case was completed & expedited on Aug 7. send off to USEM aug9, since it was expedited the NVC did not gave us an interview date.. NVC told us that regarding my case sbtatus & interview date. I have to contact USEM. . A read a random forum that her case arrived in USEM from NVC in a week (3-4days). After 3 working days i checked the USEM umWebsite. Emailed the IVManila regarding my case status & interview... Since thier was a delay on thier reply... My initiative striked: While waiting for it, i registered our case in their website. After that An option poped on me "schedule an interview"? Soooo even without a notification of eligibility I click that button.

They gave me series of dates available. The nearest was Sep 12. So i choose that one. They send me a confirmation via email ;)

I was quite not sure regarding it, i called the USEM hotline to confirm the date & if my case was already their & opened.

The agent confirmed the date but cant confirmed if my case was their & opened. Im glad about the interview date however in doubt bec. They cannot confirm to me if my case was their... But they assured me that by the time of my interview date, my case will be already their.

My husband told me to wait the respond from IVManila.

They replied to me Aug30 via email: told me that our case arrived in USEM aug14. & eligible to have an interview. I can go to thier website or call USEM hotline in regards to my interview date.

(which i already did before)

Therefore i did not waste a time waiting for that reply. Thank God :) Hehhehe

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I just a wanna say-ah...

Good Luck on the Interview for Tuesday !!!

Go Get Em !

Also - remind yer lass to actually speak with the air ticket hawkers on her way out the door - is quite possible she can find a deal after her interview, at the GUZ IV 'complex'.

tumblr_ldi11dgUSg1qfu4tho1_500.jpg

An immigrant visa interview has been scheduled for the applicant at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in

GUANGZHOU ELECTRONIC on September 6, 2012 at XX:XX Xm.

i am feeling very empty that i don't have anyone to chase around. i guess i should start contacting the embassy.

Excellent News ! So yer GOLDEN.. I was a bit worried for you, for about a week.

Go Get Em !

Our case was completed & expedited on Aug 7. send off to USEM aug9, since it was expedited the NVC did not gave us an interview date.. NVC told us that regarding my case sbtatus & interview date. I have to contact USEM. . A read a random forum that her case arrived in USEM from NVC in a week (3-4days). After 3 working days i checked the USEM umWebsite. Emailed the IVManila regarding my case status & interview... Since thier was a delay on thier reply... My initiative striked: While waiting for it, i registered our case in their website. After that An option poped on me "schedule an interview"? Soooo even without a notification of eligibility I click that button.

They gave me series of dates available. The nearest was Sep 12. So i choose that one. They send me a confirmation via email ;)

I was quite not sure regarding it, i called the USEM hotline to confirm the date & if my case was already their & opened.

The agent confirmed the date but cant confirmed if my case was their & opened. Im glad about the interview date however in doubt bec. They cannot confirm to me if my case was their... But they assured me that by the time of my interview date, my case will be already their.

My husband told me to wait the respond from IVManila.

They replied to me Aug30 via email: told me that our case arrived in USEM aug14. & eligible to have an interview. I can go to thier website or call USEM hotline in regards to my interview date.

(which i already did before)

Therefore i did not waste a time waiting for that reply. Thank God :) Hehhehe

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I just a wanna say-ah...

Good Luck on the Interview for Tuesday !!!

Go Get Em !

Also - remind yer lass to actually speak with the air ticket hawkers on her way out the door - is quite possible she can find a deal after her interview, at the GUZ IV 'complex'.

Excellent News ! So yer GOLDEN.. I was a bit worried for you, for about a week.

Go Get Em !

My wife got her visa interview approved today. Hopefully the same thing for unlockingsky.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.