36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

It could be overturned and sent back to the Consulate, must have happened to somebody, but I have never seen it posted.

But whatever review takes place it is unlikely to be quick.

Bearing in mind that the OP is able to fast track, going through the right service centre, I would expect it to be much quicker to start again.

Her call.

AP/AR only follows anotherwise acceptable application.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

back at it again? I thought you were done VP?

Your sympathy does nothing for her case. Helping her find out why and what to do is what she needs.

And you're judgements and condemnations are helping her?

What judgements and condemnations? she wrote it in her profile herself...

Sarah I am not sure but it seems like you come of wrong all the time. I remmeber when I PMed you and I totally regretted and I never did it again. You always like to start fights I am not sure how or why. BUt anyway, I am VP I am so over this message. The same that gave birht to you can also kill you. (Mom also said this.) :P

You PMed my a page of run on sentences where entire words were missing and you never even stated why you were PMing me or what the point of your message was however I still took the time to try to give you some advice and tips. You then replied to my PM with the same questions and incoherent sentences as you did in the first PM... I literally couldn't understand anything.

What fight am I trying to start? You're the one who has been saying since day one that you think you will get denied... how did I start a fight?

Oh and Shon, I am sooo surprised you have not come in and told everyone her case is fraud like you usually do.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I think the main problem was she barely knew him from the time she first talked to him until she filed. It does not matter how many months has passed since then.

I knew my husband nearly a year before I went to meet and marry him. I knew before I went there I was going to get married.

Erica, dont' give up. U have been given alot of great advice. Also, keep any evidence of on going relationship for ur next interview. That way the CO can see what ya'll have is for real. Good luck.

Lavon (F)

Lavon USA

Othman MOROCCO

back at it again? I thought you were done VP?

Your sympathy does nothing for her case. Helping her find out why and what to do is what she needs.

And you're judgements and condemnations are helping her?

What judgements and condemnations? she wrote it in her profile herself...

Sarah I am not sure but it seems like you come of wrong all the time. I remmeber when I PMed you and I totally regretted and I never did it again. You always like to start fights I am not sure how or why. BUt anyway, I am VP I am so over this message. The same that gave birht to you can also kill you. (Mom also said this.) :P

You PMed my a page of run on sentences where entire words were missing and you never even stated why you were PMing me or what the point of your message was however I still took the time to try to give you some advice and tips. You then replied to my PM with the same questions and incoherent sentences as you did in the first PM... I literally couldn't understand anything.

What fight am I trying to start? You're the one who has been saying since day one that you think you will get denied... how did I start a fight?

Oh and Shon, I am sooo surprised you have not come in and told everyone her case is fraud like you usually do.

whiteflag23lb.gif

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

That is why we did Fiance visa for time to get to know each other.

Not sure what you meant by this, but I'm sure that wouldn't go over big at a K-1 interview if he also said something like that. K-1 is to come here to get married, period. Not to get to know each other.

:thumbs:

Private you are military?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34106

To everyone who has written on Privates behalf you need to take a look at your selves. If this isnt the biggest case of fraud then I dont know what is.

Dont be fooled by the sad story, his cousin obviously introduced them to get his cousin into the US. I think that the Consulate did there job in denying this visa because as soon as his conditions were removed from his residence he would have walked. Dont be fooled and waste your good advice on fraud. Save it for real problems.

flag.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

That is why we did Fiance visa for time to get to know each other.

Not sure what you meant by this, but I'm sure that wouldn't go over big at a K-1 interview if he also said something like that. K-1 is to come here to get married, period. Not to get to know each other.

:thumbs:

Private you are military?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=34106

To everyone who has written on Privates behalf you need to take a look at your selves. If this isnt the biggest case of fraud then I dont know what is.

Dont be fooled by the sad story, his cousin obviously introduced them to get his cousin into the US. I think that the Consulate did there job in denying this visa because as soon as his conditions were removed from his residence he would have walked. Dont be fooled and waste your good advice on fraud. Save it for real problems.

And I thought I was cynical!

But an obvious possibility.

And probably the Consulate's conclusion.

Only the OP knows, we most likely never will.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.