36 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

back at it again? I thought you were done VP?

Your sympathy does nothing for her case. Helping her find out why and what to do is what she needs.

And you're judgements and condemnations are helping her?

What judgements and condemnations? she wrote it in her profile herself...

Sarah I am not sure but it seems like you come of wrong all the time. I remmeber when I PMed you and I totally regretted and I never did it again. You always like to start fights I am not sure how or why. BUt anyway, I am VP I am so over this message. The same that gave birht to you can also kill you. (Mom also said this.) :P

إركا

[

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back at it again? I thought you were done VP?

Your sympathy does nothing for her case. Helping her find out why and what to do is what she needs.

And you're judgements and condemnations are helping her?

What judgements and condemnations? she wrote it in her profile herself...

Sarah I am not sure but it seems like you come of wrong all the time. I remmeber when I PMed you and I totally regretted and I never did it again. You always like to start fights I am not sure how or why. BUt anyway, I am VP I am so over this message. The same that gave birht to you can also kill you. (Mom also said this.) :P

Private ignore sarah- she always sayes chit to piss off people. you keep your chin up

and focus on doing what it takes to reverse this denial.

shon.gif

HUH? Private- just a strong piece of advice here- if your petition or rebuttal for your denial looks anything like this or your other posts, you are in trouble. Is English your first language? USCIS & teh DOS only know what is in front of them, better hire yourself a lawyer.

and a side note- choose carefully who you listrn to here on this forum and who you dismiss :thumbs:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Why is this post in this forum anyway?

There was no waiver denial. There was a visa denial.

Me and my fiance both speak english and french and I am going to school for Arabic. Whatever the case, I came here to get away from the MEnA group and just follow. I guess you can not get away from you roots. I was just curious to know what happens next, after the congressman part?

إركا

[

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Me and my fiance both speak english and french and I am going to school for Arabic. Whatever the case, I came here to get away from the MEnA group and just follow. I guess you can not get away from you roots. I was just curious to know what happens next, after the congressman part?

Nothing happens, as far as they are concerned the case is closed.

The quickest option would be to address the issues and then re-file.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Boiler - that isnt accurate. She has a chance to be reaffirmed on her current petition. It is not as cut and dry as you suggested.

Filed: Other Timeline

Well, you don't have to post in ME/NA. You might get some constructive feedback in the Foreign Embassy/Consulate forum. Which is where most discussions pre and post interview occur.

Well, you don't have to post in ME/NA. You might get some constructive feedback in the Foreign Embassy/Consulate forum. Which is where most discussions pre and post interview occur.

Becca- she is posting in here appropriately because this isn't just a waiver forum. Its also for Admin Processing 221(g).

Laura, I don't see where she has been given 221(g). I thought the visa was simply denied.

Her petition is supposedly being returned to USCIS, which to me would indicate 221(g). AR/AP can also use the 221(g) which causes some confusion. It hasn't been clear really.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Laura, I don't see where she has been given 221(g). I thought the visa was simply denied.

She received a 221g that stated the case would be sent back to USCIS because they doubt the validity of the relationship. In most cases, a 221g in Morocco is just for Administrative Processing, but they also give 221g's when they return petitions to the US. It's not an outright denial. USICS will either deny or reaffirm the petition. In the latter case, the petition will be sent back to the consulate for a second interview.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Boiler - that isnt accurate. She has a chance to be reaffirmed on her current petition. It is not as cut and dry as you suggested.

:yes:

Becca- she is posting in here appropriately because this isn't just a waiver forum. Its also for Admin Processing 221(g).

She received a 221g that stated the case would be sent back to USCIS because they doubt the validity of the relationship. In most cases, a 221g in Morocco is just for Administrative Processing, but they also give 221g's when they return petitions to the US. It's not an outright denial. USICS will either deny or reaffirm the petition. In the latter case, the petition will be sent back to the consulate for a second interview.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

she posted in the correct forum she got 221g

\

becca denied is either 221g or 212

:thumbs: Laura is correct.

Ok.

Weird system.

yeah it is,..

221g is a blanket statement- meaning" we need more information ". The 221g can mean so many things

thats why they include a REASON on the form that the finacee was given. in the OP case relationship validity

in my case we are 221g temp denied pending admin processing.

shon.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.