ScottnIzabela

my Izabela will be here friday evening !!

70 posts in this topic

today i got some e mails from her. she actually said "it just didnt work out' I WAS LIKE LMAO 3 of our 5 days i worked.

so yeah it wont work when you dont even try.

oh well i am as over it as i can be for now. the things she says are just incredible.

move 7 thousand miles and ###### most of the 5 days and then say "it just didnt work out"

and thank you cathy

i actually feel better now than i ever thought i would. i did everything in good faith and gave a real effort. i had a long successful marriage before-- i know how i am.

she has never had any long term anything with anyone. i did not quit a marriage over a fight. and i did not hit anyone ever. i am alone because of another's actions and inablility

or unwillingness to try.

now to get my divorce filed and get back to my classes and live my life as i want it to be.

Sorry to hear what happened. After reading this thread she sounds like a real peace of work. They say time help heals all ...or at least most of it. Best advice I can give you is if and when your ready to jump back in the saddle again then make sure you try out Ukraine first. I don't think you will be disappointed.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Try out? People aren't shopping for clothes or buying something from a catalog.

Excuse me for trying to give the OP some support after what must be a traumatic event in his life.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=foreign+brides&oq=foreign+brides&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.2620.3010.1.3653.2.2.0.0.0.0.719.719.6-1.1.0...0.0...1c.fwqsVPx4lbs&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=3d04e930a01db91d&biw=1440&bih=775 <------ How many online catalogs do you see there?

Chances are that eventually the OP is going to think about giving marriage another go. With that said; Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus have literally millions of single, young, vibrant, beautiful, sexy, well educated and articulate women that are looking for a mate to spend the rest of their life with. I see no reason why the OP should short himself in the wife department with all the available options open to him.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Excuse me for trying to give the OP some support after what must be a traumatic event in his life.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=foreign+brides&oq=foreign+brides&gs_l=hp.3..0l10.2620.3010.1.3653.2.2.0.0.0.0.719.719.6-1.1.0...0.0...1c.fwqsVPx4lbs&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=3d04e930a01db91d&biw=1440&bih=775 <------ How many online catalogs do you see there?

Chances are that eventually the OP is going to think about giving marriage another go. With that said; Russia, Ukraine, and Belarus have literally millions of single, young, vibrant, beautiful, sexy, well educated and articulate women that are looking for a mate to spend the rest of their life with. I see no reason why the OP should short himself in the wife department with all the available options open to him.

"The options" ... :lol: They're people. Not cars or puppies.

"The options" ... :lol: They're people. Not cars or puppies.

That's a matter of semantics. Wife shopping can be serious business...same with women shopping for husbands but all in all it's just the law of nature. As long as the OP knows that with a single flight and a few internet chats he can have a hot little sexy scantily clad Eastern European number half his age hanging on his arm. One that cooks, cleans, and doesn't have feminist issues seeing how feminism hasn't really caught on in that part of the world.

sigbet.jpg

Scott is doing the right thing by taking time to heal from this tragedy. Getting into another relationship quickly after a marital breakdown is not a good idea for either party involved.

Best wishes to the OP in mending his heart.

There's an old adage that goes something like...; "The quickest way to get over a woman is to get on top of one."

sigbet.jpg

so...erm....

my first wife died from medical malpractice in 2001. this is especially bitter but from my prior experiences.... i am doing good most days. really disappointed in her quitting tho.

it seems to have phases.....be alone after.....then some one to "wet the whistle " LOl and then on to better things. i have my classes to get back to. and the plans i made for me

to share with her...well i keep going if she doesnt want to i wont give her a second thought.

if one risks nothing then you deserve the nothing you get. .

i appreciate everyones thoughts and posts.

thanks

:)

Between love and madness

real classy in a thread by a poster who lost his first wife at a heartbreakingly young age.

all the best scott.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that post had nothing to do with his first wife, as this thread isn't about his first wife so try having a little smarts next time before you make a reply like that.

sigbet.jpg

It also doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that maybe this isn't the thread to wax on about the virtues of RUB women.

We get it, you can go there and marry a woman much hotter than you would if you looked locally. Believe it or not, it's really not that interesting.

Apparently you found it interesting enough to take the time to reply about it although you missed the point of my post as did that previous poster. I was trying to give some support to the OP and low and behold I'm flamed for it. I find these past few post entirely rude and uncalled for.

sigbet.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.