Bill Tilman

The Nitemare rolls on...

89 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hard to know the exact status because if she's missed two interviews then those would have been established by an application. So maybe he could clarify if he submitted and withdrew or what exactly is meant by "missed two interviews"...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

good point. Hey Bill - what were the two interviews for?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Seems like a tough situation. Does she even have a claim for VAWA? just wondering.

1/18/2013 - Married

3/5/2013 - Filed AOS, EAD & AP

3/7/2013 - USCIS Chicago rec'd applications

3/12/2013 - USCIS sends NOA1 email

Filed: Country: Thailand
Timeline

Why do you care? I ask this with the outmost respect.

She may be morally flexible enough to bend the rules. You file for your divorce and do your stuff. Let her worry about her paper and paperwork.

I think SandraJ has your answers below.

coz i hope it takes a long time so she doesnt return to that lifestyle and get in deep poop.

Timeline

i cant remember all the I numbers. we filed to adjust for temp green card and work card, she got a work card, but when time finally came for her AOS interview we missed it coz we were out of state. they rescheduled it but we missed it again. then her work card got stolen during a hotel break in. it expired anyway the next week, in may. shes not dancing now coz her boss found out she was working illegally, but he'll hire her back the day she gets a new one for suure. i have just now withdrawn the affadavit of support and new work card application. she hasnt filed yet for divorce coz i just called the county clerk and they checked. i dunno if shes filed a VAWA AOS yet or not. the reason i care is coz if it takes her a long time to get a new work card, maybe she'll just bail and go home. i hate to think of her returning to stripping coz shes very naieve about her guys and i know she'll also then return to her side job afterhours. she hasnt been charged or convicted of hooking. only she has admitted it to the detectives who interviewed her downtown. she dont care who knows. so, how long until she gets a work card? 60-90 or many months? you guys dont understand. she is my last woman, EVER! im too old to deal with this anymore and i loved her superly. so moving on is a scarey proposition. anyway someone give me an idea of timeline. she cant wait forever just sitting there not banking 1000 a nite.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

coz i hope it takes a long time so she doesnt return to that lifestyle and get in deep poop.

You are talking about an Employment Authorisation Document.

In her line of work I am certain she will not have any issues not having one.

She is used to the money that lifestyle produces, I am sure that she wishes to continue that life style. The only thing that would stop it is she finds a sugar daddy.

You need to divorce and move on.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

i cant remember all the I numbers. we filed to adjust for temp green card and work card, she got a work card, but when time finally came for her AOS interview we missed it coz we were out of state. they rescheduled it but we missed it again. then her work card got stolen during a hotel break in. it expired anyway the next week, in may. shes not dancing now coz her boss found out she was working illegally, but he'll hire her back the day she gets a new one for suure. i have just now withdrawn the affadavit of support and new work card application. she hasnt filed yet for divorce coz i just called the county clerk and they checked. i dunno if shes filed a VAWA AOS yet or not. the reason i care is coz if it takes her a long time to get a new work card, maybe she'll just bail and go home. i hate to think of her returning to stripping coz shes very naieve about her guys and i know she'll also then return to her side job afterhours. she hasnt been charged or convicted of hooking. only she has admitted it to the detectives who interviewed her downtown. she dont care who knows. so, how long until she gets a work card? 60-90 or many months? you guys dont understand. she is my last woman, EVER! im too old to deal with this anymore and i loved her superly. so moving on is a scarey proposition. anyway someone give me an idea of timeline. she cant wait forever just sitting there not banking 1000 a nite.

So she is not working there, I assume you know that for a fact.

I would be surprised if she is not working somewhere else.

She will not change.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

no, she cant dance anywhere coz they have to do a check and i showed the only checking company a copy of the uscis letter saying shes illegal to work and out of status, so no way, also she told me today shes still not dancing. (?) she'd have to go to the naybering city to dance and its far and taxi etc.. and its even more dirty over there. no, i belive her. anyway, i looked up a i-485, adjustment of status application. so when we missed her 2nd interview her AOS was abandonned by uscis and today i withdrew my support for AOS and her employment app thing. so we had it pending but now its not, rite? so does that mean she'll have to wait a year for a new work card? allah how i hope so!

on another note. she has no passport, no visa inside, no i-94 card inside, coz they all got stolen from a mysterious hotel room break in there when i was 2000 miles away. how will lack of these things affect her EAD and her VAWA? all she has is our state issued ID. i gotta get another beer. and again, sorry guys, but no pic for you!

Timeline

she could change. shes not evil. she needs to go to nursing school or something. she just got so addicted to her fame and popularity in the club. she was the QUEEN out of over 200 girls! it was incredible. i was even proud of her in a wierd way. she was making in a nite, more than her mom n dad make in a year! and sending almost all home. but now, even if she was a RN she'd think, heck, i made this much in an hour dancing, or something. i'm gonna write a book, "Married To The Pole" The Trials and Tribulations Of A Stripper's Husband. someday, from Ecuador or somewhere.

Timeline

Seems like a tough situation. Does she even have a claim for VAWA? just wondering.

yes she has a VAWA claim. cops were called when we fought. she was bruised i was cut to ribbons by her lovely long nails, but only i was charged since i declined to press charges against her. shes also been in the psyc ward three times on suicide watch during our lovely time stripping.

Timeline

If+her+I-485+is+pending+she+can+file+the+I-360+along+with+I-785+and+Ucis+will+issue+her++EAD+between+60+to+90+days.+If+she+never+submited+before+then+she+just+can+get+the+EAD+after+the+I-360+approval,average+waiting+time+14+months.+In+the+vawa+case+they+won't+pay+attention+about+the+age+difference!.+SHe+had+her+I-129f+approved+before+and+came+to+USA+with+K1visa.The+age+diference+was+not+a+problem+before+and+it+wont+be+in+the+future.+Regarding+she+lived+with+you+less+than+17months+won't++be+a+problem+either+i+saw+several+women++had+the+I-360+approved+and+they+were+married+not+even+60+days.++If+she+proves+mental+or+physical+abuse+and+bonafide+marriage+she+will+get+her+Green+card.+Idk+your+case+but+if+you+are+emailing+her+nasty+things+she+will+use+in+her+favour.You+sent+letters+to+Uscis+and+ICE+then+now+you+just+have+to+let+go+and+they+will+do+their+job.+Move+forward+and+find+love+again.+If+she+did+something+wrong+believe+me+karma+is+a+%25%26%25%24%23%40

sandrajh, will you plz stop using all those + things and fix your tabs? hassel to read your writing.

Timeline

If her I-485 is pending she can file I-360 along with I-765 and she will get the EAD in 90 days,if she doesn't have a pending I-485 she can file form I-360 but she won't be able to get EAD before the I-360 approval.The I-360 is taking around 14 months to be adjudicated.

It seems she has a pending I-485, because you said she didn't attend two interviews, well maybe you didn't show up, but maybe she attended the interview and asked USCIS to hold the I-485 until decision of the I-360 and USCIS always accept that!. USCIS will issue the EAD without considering the "fraud allegations". The fraud allegations will be analyzed when USCIS will adjudicate her case I-485 not the I-765.

sandraj, read posts plz. i have withdrawn my support for her adjustment for temp conditional green card today. it was filed but when we missed her interview for the second time they said itd be considered abandonned. so does this mean its NOT poending? will she have to wait the year +? for a work card? this is eating me up with each beer i drink.

Timeline

and "bona fide" marriage is another issue. how can she prove it? she is far away and has zero papers i think. she wasnt on any of our bills, mortgage, nothing, and has no friends there to write anything. the only thing she mite have is a copy of our marriage license. all our finances were mostly separate. how difficult will it be for her to prove a bonafide marriage? it wasnt "bonafide" (whatever that means) from the get-go.

Timeline

jeez, the more beers i drink the more i post, aye? and what about her hooking? she said once ICE already came into the strip club looking for her, months ago, when i had left and called them to get her out of there. her boss got real worried. or was she mistaken and it was only the city cops? i dunno. this is a huge club and millions of dollars in sales. but she wasnt there. i was gone home to our state. so ICE and thereby USCIS have knowledge of her activities in there, and outside. they know. wonder how that will affect her filings?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.