HollyandSim

Any June 2012 K1 Filers?

211 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I wanted to see if there was anyone else who filed in June. We've been gathering everything for 2 months. I wanted to file in April. It's a pain. I mailed out application overnight on 6/8/12 and received the signature confirmation that it was delivered on 6/11/12. My fiance (Simon) is from Hereford and is here for 3 months, so hopefully the waiting process won't be too miserable.

Based on my location, it should go from Texas to Vermont. I'm curious to see the processing times. Does anyone know if the processors are assigned applications based on the beneficiary's country? My fiance is from Englang. I would love to spend Christmas together this year!!

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

05/15/14 ACCEPTED FINGERPRINT FEE

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

04/03/15 RFE FOR MEDICAL AND VACCINATION (I-693)

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

07/11/15 EAD/AP EXPIRATION

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I wanted to see if there was anyone else who filed in June. We've been gathering everything for 2 months. I wanted to file in April. It's a pain. I mailed out application overnight on 6/8/12 and received the signature confirmation that it was delivered on 6/11/12. My fiance (Simon) is from Hereford and is here for 3 months, so hopefully the waiting process won't be too miserable.

Based on my location, it should go from Texas to Vermont. I'm curious to see the processing times. Does anyone know if the processors are assigned applications based on the beneficiary's country? My fiance is from Englang. I would love to spend Christmas together this year!!

No its based on where u file from. Its 5 months est. wait time for NOA2 no matter where u live or the country he/she is from. Plus additional time for NVC and consulate processing. Maybe by Christmas maybe not.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am June filer :)

I have all my fingers and toes crossed that it will be around christmas or just after the new year that I get to go... nothing like ringing in the new year with a new life :D

can't wait...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

No its based on where u file from. Its 5 months est. wait time for NOA2 no matter where u live or the country he/she is from. Plus additional time for NVC and consulate processing. Maybe by Christmas maybe not.

We sent our Packet1 June 12 too but we didn't get return receipt yet ?? :(

Edited by arcangels

USCIS received our petition on the 11th and we got a text message on the 14th. Did you get confirmation from you postal service that the petition was received?

Our K1 Timeline

August 31, 2012 ...........NOA1
April 19, 2013................NOA2

May 2, 2013...................MNL # Available

June 3, 2013..................Interview

June 18, 2013................POE Dallas

AOS Timeline

July 26, 2013.................NOA I-485

August 27, 2013............Biometrics

September 5, 2013.......Notice of Interview date (October 15)

September 30, 2013.....EAD/AP Combo card in hand.

October 15, 2013..........AOS Interview

October 22, 2013..........AOS Approved & Green Card Production Ordered

November 1, 2013........Green Card in hand!

ROC Timeline

August 12, 2015............NOA

August 31, 2015............Biometrics

March 7, 2016...............Card Production Ordered

March 11, 2016.............I55 Stamp

March 12, 2016.............Green Card in hand!

Citizenship Timeline

March 6, 2017...............NOA

March 27, 2017.............Biometrics

June 20, 2018...…………..Interview

July 13,  2018...…………..Oath Ceremony

Timeline

USCIS received our petition on the 11th and we got a text message on the 14th. Did you get confirmation from you postal service that the petition was received?

Same situation here. The packet was signed for on the 11th and we got the text + check was cashed on the 14th. Said we are officially going to the VSC too. What about you?

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Timeline

What do you mean return receipt? From your shipping company or in the form of the NOA1? If it helps, I mailed our packet on Friday the 8th with 2 day priority shipping to the physicial address to get a signature confirmation. It was delivered on the 11th (Monday), I got the email receipt from the USPS on the 12th. On the 14th, the check was cashed and we got the email and text confirmation from the USCIS that our packet was received and headed to VSC.

I haven't received the NOA1 in the mail yet. I except it either came today (I haven't gotten the mail yet) or early next week.

I'm sure you'll be fine.

YAY!! I'm excited to see other June filers. Now we can all keep track of where we are in the process!!

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

I'm with yall on this as well. I got my Noa1 electronically on the 6th of this month. I didnt receive the hard copy until a few weeks later but with patience, good things will come. May God be with all of us and make this waiting process shorter than its predicted to be. I miss my love so much and i know that you guys do too. God bless!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hi everyone. i this is my first post, and i am also a june filer. i received a text message and an email on june 14th for the NOA1. the offical paper should be arriving later on this week. the k1 visa guide on this site is so helpful, and i'm not sure what i would have done without it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello All!

We are currently gathering everything in the hopes of filing within the next week. We have nearly everything needed :) It is so nice to be able to chat with others going through the same process at the same time!

Best wishes to all - Denise & Andrew

Mailed package: 6/28/12
NOA1 rec'd: 7/03/12
NOA2 rec'd:/ 12/27/12
Medical: 2/08/13
Interview:3/4/13 Approved!!!!
K1 Visa Arrives: 3/8/13

5/5/2013 MARRIED!!

AOS/EAD Filed 5/14/13

NOA1 5/16/13

Biometrics 6/19/13

Timeline

i must also say that it is neat to discuss the k1 visa process with people going through it at the same time. please june filers, if you get any updates or RFE, then please share with everyone. this may help others going through this process to know what to do and what not to do.

Timeline

i must also say that it is neat to discuss the k1 visa process with people going through it at the same time. please june filers, if you get any updates or RFE, then please share with everyone. this may help others going through this process to know what to do and what not to do.

I like this too. I think it would be really helpful to see where everyone is that files at the same time. I'm nervous about RFEs as I have no idea what to expect. I am lucky right now that Simon is in the US with me. He'll be here until August, but probably won't be able to come back after this until he comes back for good.

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Timeline

Hello All!

We are currently gathering everything in the hopes of filing within the next week. We have nearly everything needed :) It is so nice to be able to chat with others going through the same process at the same time!

Best wishes to all - Denise & Andrew

I started getting things together in February. LOL We just sent the packet on the 8th. I thought I was going to be a March filer. We obviously didn't have our stuff together. I was totally lost until I found Visa Journey.

Let us know when you file.

Our packet was sent to Vermont. Does anyone else know what service center their packet is headed to?

AOS to K1

04/30/14 RECEIVED

07/12/14 EAD/AP

08/13/14 NPIW

06/29/15 RFE DUE DATE

Timeline

I started getting things together in February. LOL We just sent the packet on the 8th. I thought I was going to be a March filer. We obviously didn't have our stuff together. I was totally lost until I found Visa Journey.

Let us know when you file.

Our packet was sent to Vermont. Does anyone else know what service center their packet is headed to?

I sent the petition to the dallas lockbox. i got my NOA 1 stating that my petition was accepted and was sent to the vermont service center

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

I am June Filler also. My Petitioner has got email from USCIS on 06.14.2012 about received application only,we still dont get NOA1 I guess.It mentioned that we will get after 7 to 10 days to receive I-797 (is this NOA1?). I am Glad to meet some people here who file in June. We will have long journey to wait but it's worth it guys...:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.