Beauty for Ashes

Love on Vacation

46 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Did you watch the video? It's about Jamaica. And I said you would stir up the caribbean folks. I'm done with this topic. I dont see how these are helpful or what point some of you are trying to make. If you make comments or post things like this, in my opinion, you are passing judgement where we found love. I just dont think it's cool. But hey...who am I to judge? Hee Hee! :rofl:

The video I meant to post is below. Why would it stir people up? It has nothing to do with real relationships. We are talking about female sex tourism. If its not your case,which its not, thats not anything you would be interestd in. The first video is about Turkey. Watch the one below, it features the wife of one of the guys from the dominican republic who wants him to have a relationship with a western woman so her son can have a better life. Its very interesting.. anyway, I am looking for mena ones.. Turkey is one of the most open muslim countries

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

OK, I watched this whole thing last night. ZOMG. First, the women (and I'm discussing the Turkey one-- I haven't seen the others)are totally trashy. They are seriously screwing up their kids. Secondly, the guys are gross-- although 1:04 is the most hilarious humpy huddle of all time. It's so obvious to see what the guys are getting out of it though. The guy the red-haired girl hooks up with says in the beginning that it's about sex. She thinks it could be real because he doesn't ask for anything-- well that's because he got what he said he wanted-- sex! Ali looks like Tom Greene and is totally creepy. He is obviously in it for the sex and material things. I feel sorry for his wife who is not only at risk for heartbreak but also for STDs and Gd knows what else.

I find it amazing how callous they are toward that little boy. The daughters are totally trashy, although in different ways. At least the one doesn't seem into sex tourism and finds the whole thing gross, but she's also pretty bigoted. The younger one is pretty trashy and there is no way Bar Boy Ruben is into her for more beyond sex and a visa.

I loved the "#######" face and comments of their guide, creepy Emil, when they told him about their boyfriend-spuncle relationship of Mother-brother-brother-daughter. Like that was too far even for him.

I also find it amazing how ignorant and socially inept people are-- do they not notice how out of place they are behaviorally and in dress as they are in the village areas-- and in the city in general? I've seen more classy prostitutes at home.

OMG and that old guy who had his shirt open and was dancing-- vomit. Vomit actually describes it all pretty well.

Edited by julianna

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** Moving from MENA to Off Topic forum as not country specific *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

OK, I watched this whole thing last night. ZOMG. First, the women (and I'm discussing the Turkey one-- I haven't seen the others)are totally trashy. They are seriously screwing up their kids. Secondly, the guys are gross-- although 1:04 is the most hilarious humpy huddle of all time. It's so obvious to see what the guys are getting out of it though. The guy the red-haired girl hooks up with says in the beginning that it's about sex. She thinks it could be real because he doesn't ask for anything-- well that's because he got what he said he wanted-- sex! Ali looks like Tom Greene and is totally creepy. He is obviously in it for the sex and material things. I feel sorry for his wife who is not only at risk for heartbreak but also for STDs and Gd knows what else.

I find it amazing how callous they are toward that little boy. The daughters are totally trashy, although in different ways. At least the one doesn't seem into sex tourism and finds the whole thing gross, but she's also pretty bigoted. The younger one is pretty trashy and there is no way Bar Boy Ruben is into her for more beyond sex and a visa.

I loved the "#######" face and comments of their guide, creepy Emil, when they told him about their boyfriend-spuncle relationship of Mother-brother-brother-daughter. Like that was too far even for him.

I also find it amazing how ignorant and socially inept people are-- do they not notice how out of place they are behaviorally and in dress as they are in the village areas-- and in the city in general? I've seen more classy prostitutes at home.

OMG and that old guy who had his shirt open and was dancing-- vomit. Vomit actually describes it all pretty well.

Stop JUDGING, Julianna! GOSH!!! :rolleyes:

I get that they are consenting adults and to each his/her own. However, I highly doubt these people are practicing "safer" sex. So, both parties in this vid are putting their partners at risk. If I'm right then no bueno. And again, in the case of this vid, the total disregard for the children's mental or emotional health is very appalling.

Edited by Shal

Timeline

I get that they are consenting adults and to each his/her own. However, I highly doubt these people are practicing "safer" sex. So, both parties in this vid are putting their partners at risk. If I'm right then no bueno. And again, in the case of this vid, the total disregard for the children's mental health is very appalling.

LOL! I know. Well I mean just because those women brought their own condoms doesn't mean everyone is. It's yucky. It's also totally socially unacceptable there. Turkey may be liberal but it's not liberal like Europe and whatnot. It's obviously not as restricted as other places though... but a lot of westerners don't get that. Like they're totally getting it on in some places where that is subject to prison terms or even death-- without a thought.

I watched the whole vid. I was horrified by all of it. Even without the children and grandchild tagging along, the women and men are nasty.

The daughter is already promiscuous and the boy? Well, I'm afraid the world will have another woman hater on its hands. Those poor children :(

No kidding. It's like a serial killer in the making.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This type of thing happens in resort towns in Egypt all the time. Same exact stuff. Some of the men end up immigrating to the womens' countries and some just stay in Egypt and keep a bevy of women. Women who will provide them with money and gifts for their "services".

British Women seeking sex partners in Turkey is meaningless for stuff in/about VJ. Just saying.

However - can this pairing be shifted for American Women and Moroccan Men, for example? If so, then is possible that many things are similar. Then it's useful to share this info on a 'immigrate to USA' DIY web portal, such as this one.

Maybe.

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Timeline

This type of thing happens in resort towns in Egypt all the time. Same exact stuff. Some of the men end up immigrating to the womens' countries and some just stay in Egypt and keep a bevy of women. Women who will provide them with money and gifts for their "services".

it happens in Jordan too in the resort areas as well as tourist attractions... and there has been a lot of research done on it regarding the Bedouin and Petra.

it happens in Jordan too in the resort areas as well as tourist attractions... and there has been a lot of research done on it regarding the Bedouin and Petra.

I saw it in Algeria with wealthy french women and french algerian divorced women going back and having boytoys. Here in the US it seems that I keep running into 20's young epcot moroccans married to people older than me and this whole boytoy thing seems pretty socially acceptable as long as it ends in a visa, passport in the end. Whats so sad is when the woman is very invested in it. You could see at the end the british woman started to look really sad. They just might NOT get the attention they need back in the UK and this is their 2 weeks to really live. Now if they did not have their kids right up in it and were more age appropriate, to me I think it would be better. But notice as they went past guys their own age and the one woman said..BYE BYE FLABBY OLD MAN , waving at them. Perhaps if she looked for someone closer to her age, she could develop at least a friendship with the guy and have some good times that werent so careless. I felt so bad for that little boy. But to be honest with you, this video shows the biggest example of how cross cultural relationships are handled by women meeting and falling in love on vacation and how sometimes their kids are the biggest victims. When we petition from overseas and bring a man into our kids lives, we need to make sure they are the right person for your kids too. She didnt seem to make sure her kids were safe. Her daughter could have been killed. At 17, to go home with some guy and get victimised? Whats sad is all of this is pretty common in Greece, in Turkey, In Tunisia. I am not sure about Morocco..but remember europeans holiday for a month in the summer and have much time to vackay than we do . Plus they are alot closer to the places there. In 2 hours, they can be almost anywhere. You wont see as much of this with americans and these countries because most of us are too far away to get into too much trouble unless they are hitting the caribbean and most of us do not have the money to have these long relationships. I am very aware that these toyboys are all over mena, in different countries, different place. Oran is full of them, except its french algerian women that keep them and Morocco its all types. Surprisingly,I saw the most in tunisia and thats because its so cheap and so close and long established as a safe place to holiday until recently.

Ill look for more movies as I go. I think this is an interesting topic

LOL! I know. Well I mean just because those women brought their own condoms doesn't mean everyone is. It's yucky. It's also totally socially unacceptable there. Turkey may be liberal but it's not liberal like Europe and whatnot. It's obviously not as restricted as other places though... but a lot of westerners don't get that. Like they're totally getting it on in some places where that is subject to prison terms or even death-- without a thought.

No kidding. It's like a serial killer in the making.

He looked off mentally. Your mom is the one who makes sure you have your food. She doesn't have sex with men your sisters age and not make sure you had dinner the night before. The child did not even have anywhere to sleep and she didnt make sure he was ok while all this nonsense was going on.. To see this movie is to understand the dynamics. There is no sugar coating it

I get that they are consenting adults and to each his/her own. However, I highly doubt these people are practicing "safer" sex. So, both parties in this vid are putting their partners at risk. If I'm right then no bueno. And again, in the case of this vid, the total disregard for the children's mental or emotional health is very appalling.

I didnt notice emil's face. I need to re watch this. Some how I just feel sad after watching it. Can you imagine how these guys perceive any western woman that they meet after these morons? Imagine going to turkey to look at anatolya or look up ww1 history and you are face to face with men that have had run ins with these pieces of work? Its not a surprise that everyone has such a bad feeling about americans and europeans..The women are almost emotionally abusive to the men as well, the way they talk about them. I am glad I am at least a little culturally sensitive...If they were in lets say greece, the clothes were ok but I would never, even when I was younger, ever dress that way around muslims.

turks and arabs are often exceedingly kind towards children. Some family apparently took care of the boy while his mom was off wandering around and it was implied. If she would have acted more like a mom, maybe she could have met some nice turkish people who showed them actual culture and helped them with their kids and embraced the best parts of each other.

Wishful thinking when all they wanted was to get laid.. sigh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Seems Debbie (the blonde) looked after him some. The boy got his own food from the looks of it. He was buying a sandwich in one scene. I was appalled that the boy was wandering around that club with all those drunken idiots. No one seemed to care that he was just wandering like that. His mother knew she was being selfish and even said so. She did not care. If they wanted to go act like whores for two weeks, that's fine but don't take the kids. Did you hear the boy say something like his mom will get him a prostitute when he's 13? :blink:

"The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.