356 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Va-va-va-voom, Alex, for the necklace (F) Very elegant! What a thoughtful gift.

Hello guys!!Im from Italy also and i just moved to the states few months ago. Yeah i married an american guy :P ! I got my greencard interview tomorrow :( everything should be fine! Anyone is in Missouri?

Ciao a tutti

Paola

Welcome PaolaLew, and good look on your interview tomorrow! It should be a breeze ... :) I don't know if anyone here is from Missouri, but I'm sure they'll let you know. I'm a Michigander myself. In any case, hope to see more of you around here :)

Kaalyx

You will never grow old to me, or die, or be lost in any way.

--Edna St. Vincent Millay

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Hello guys!!Im from Italy also and i just moved to the states few months ago. Yeah i married an american guy :P ! I got my greencard interview tomorrow :( everything should be fine! Anyone is in Missouri?

Ciao a tutti

Paola

Benvenuti!

I married an Italian guy--We are in Indianapolis. Best wishes on your interview--have all the documents together and you will be fine --It was very easy for us. Again--best of luck!! :thumbs:

Babies :huh: Any Babies :blush: Just checking :P

Alex :huh: Alex :huh: Baby....Baby...any news?? :no::yes::thumbs::crying::help::dance::P(L)

Lifting Conditions- Nebraska Service Center

3-22-2007: Sent out I-751

3-24-2007: Received at NSC

3-27-2007: Official USCIS received date

3-30-2007: Both checks cashed and case number received

4-05-2007: NOA1 received in mail with correct case number

4-05-2007: NOA1 case number works online

4-06-2007: Received Biometrics appointment notice

4-17-2007: Biometrics Appointment and TOUCHED :)

5-02-2007: Greencard expires

Dec 2007: Received extention until Dec 2008

5-09-2008: Card production ordered!! FINALLY!!!

Naturalization!!!!

Finally getting around to N-400... Filed under 5 years of PR status

5-11-2010: Sent out N-400 - Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

5-13-2010: Received at Lockbox

5-25-2010: Checks Cashed :)

5-28-2010: NOA received but case number doesn't work

6-04-2010: Case number works online and says RFE sent 6-2-10

6-07-2010: Received letter for biometrics

6-22-2010: Biometrics appointment

7-24-2010: Received interview letter

8-26-2010: Interview-PASSED!!

9-30-2010: Oath Ceremony Indianapolis

Babies Any Babies Just checking

38 weeks and 5 days...no baby yet... :whistle: I am just having a hard time sitting in front of the computer lately so I don't post as much...btw you can all be sure that when he comes I am going to let you all know as soon as I can get to a computer. :yes:

This afternoon at 3 I have a doc's appointment, last week they told me to bring my hospital bag and all with me because if my cervix is already changing and dilating/effacing they will just keep me.

I didn't have very many contractions in this past week though, even though I have them daily and some started to hurt a little too, so I am not so sure that my cervix has actually started to change...last week it was completely closed. :(

We are really ready for Sean to be born and meet him! We can hardly wait anymore! (L)

Hello guys!!Im from Italy also and i just moved to the states few months ago. Yeah i married an american guy ! I got my greencard interview tomorrow everything should be fine! Anyone is in Missouri?

Ciao a tutti

Paola

Welcome Paola!!

I married an American guy as well, we met in 2001 while he was stationed in Italy and it was love at first sight. (L) I am originally from Milan and right now we live in the DC area (Maryland).

I hope your AOS interview went smoothly, which I am sure it did, please let us know we can't wait to read your good news!! :dance:

Va-va-va-voom, Alex, for the necklace Very elegant! What a thoughtful gift.

Thanks, it really was...I never take it off. :no:

Ok off to breakfast now, even though I have the worst heartburn there is this morning (aahhh some of the joys of pregnancy...:D )...

Have a great day everyone! (F)

Welcome Paola!!

I married an American guy as well, we met in 2001 while he was stationed in Italy and it was love at first sight. (L) I am originally from Milan and right now we live in the DC area (Maryland).

I hope your AOS interview went smoothly, which I am sure it did, please let us know we can't wait to read your good news!! :dance:

Yeah my husband was in the military also (i still cant believe i married a navy guy ;) )!My interview was very easy! I got approved but i gotta wait for the approval letter in the mail in order to get my appointment to have my passport stamped. What a long wait!!Hopefully this letter will come anytime soon :yes:

39 weeks today, no baby yet...still waiting... :whistle:

Yeah my husband was in the military also (i still cant believe i married a navy guy )!My interview was very easy! I got approved but i gotta wait for the approval letter in the mail in order to get my appointment to have my passport stamped. What a long wait!!Hopefully this letter will come anytime soon

My husband is in the Air Force.

Congrats on the approval! I got the stamp at the interview, hopefully you will get this letter soon! :dance:

Goodnight everyone!

Ciao Paola! I'm from Missouri.. :blush::whistle::help:

Hope their treating you well there! I was born and raised there, then I met my husband and have now been in Italy for almost FOUR years now. Time really goes by. Nice to meet you, glad your here! :thumbs: Bree

Alex, sending belly rubs full o' love to Sean (IS HE HERE YET!!) along with a hug and a back rub to you, and thanks to you for posting the great site! Found EXCELLENT $$!! :no: Bree

CIAO A TUTTI!! :P

Jan 17 2007.......I-130 arrived at Rome Embassy

Feb 23 2007.......I-130 approved

Mar 05 2007.......Naples recieved I-130 from Rome

Mar 21 2007.......NOA recieved from Rome by Fax

Mar 28 2007.......Interview Appt Date set for 8th May

May 08 2007.......Visa Approved, also our Wedding Ann!

So quiet in here.... :(

Alex, sending belly rubs full o' love to Sean (IS HE HERE YET!!) along with a hug and a back rub to you, and thanks to you for posting the great site! Found EXCELLENT $$!!

I'm glad the site helped! I booked through it several times. And about the baby...my due date is tomorrow and no baby yet :crying:

Hopefully I will give you guys baby news soon. :star:

Ciao Paola! I'm from Missouri.. :blush::whistle::help:

Hope their treating you well there! I was born and raised there, then I met my husband and have now been in Italy for almost FOUR years now. Time really goes by. Nice to meet you, glad your here! :thumbs: Bree

Its nice here! Even if im still tryin to adjust to the american life style :lol: ! How do u like Italy?Did u learn italian? My husband was in Italy for 3 years and all he can say is buongiorno!! :lol:

Do we have baby news???????? :no:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi everyone...I haven't posted here in a while, but I'm glad to see that everyone is doing ok. We finally got some good news, the AOS was approved without an interview :dance::dance::dance: No more USCIS for a while!!!!

Edited by noemij

Sept. 27: Filed AOS, EAD and AP

Oct. 6: NOA for AOS, EADand AP received, case was moved from the DC office to MSC

Nov. 23: Biometrics and fingerprint appt.

Nov. 24: AOS and EAD touched

Dec. 3: EAD arrives in the mail!

Sept 19, 2005: E-filed EAD renewal

Sept. 20: I-485 transferred to CSC

Dec 20: RFE notice received

Feb. 13, 2006: RFE received in CSC

Feb. 23: AOS approved

Had computer problems yesterday, I couldn't post! Anyways, here's what I had to say....

To all of you wonderful Ital/American ladies.....I hope you had a great Feste delle Donne Day! (F)(F)

and Alex......wondering where you are....you didn't post after your doctor's visit....hmm? Has baby Sean arrived!!!?? Hope your both well, looking forward to hearing from you! :luv:

Paola....Ciao! Your husband only knows how to say Good Morning in italian?! Che vergona! I'm sure he learned some bad words? Parlo abbastanza bene in italiano, solo scrivendo trovo GROSSO problemi, come poi vedere... :blush: Devo scrivvere pui spesso, sono pigra, che posso dire. :blush: Dove sei in Missouri, Io vengo da una città viccino Kansas City, poi ho visuto in Springfield per tanti anni, mi piachutto...(si scrivve cosi?! :blush: ) Hai passato un estate in Missouri ancora? Fa caldo! Adesso andiamo per trovare mei fine Marzo...non vedo l'ora! :D Oggi sto pagando per il bigletto (! come si scrive?! BIG-LETTO ho scritto ! :help:

I need more practice...you take care, and have a good day, Bree

Congrats on the AOS noemij :thumbs:

Jan 17 2007.......I-130 arrived at Rome Embassy

Feb 23 2007.......I-130 approved

Mar 05 2007.......Naples recieved I-130 from Rome

Mar 21 2007.......NOA recieved from Rome by Fax

Mar 28 2007.......Interview Appt Date set for 8th May

May 08 2007.......Visa Approved, also our Wedding Ann!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Ciao a tutti!

It was a while I didn't post but after I came back in Milan I had to work really hard...

Alex: again best wishes and hope to hear very good news from you soon!!!

Paola: (belated) welcome to the club...it seems I'm the only Italian man writing on this thread so far...so I wish all the ladies a belated happy women's day!!

Kaalyx: how are things going?!?! Hope all is great...must admit I'm a bit jealous :blush:

Bree: your Italian seems quite good! need just to tune it a bit!

About me: the Consulate is driving me nuts! It's 2 months now that NVC has informed me that my case was forwarded to Naples. I called them (the regular number), faxed, emailed but nothing...just once an Italian guy told me that they did have my case and to write them an email in order to schedule the interview asap. Well I wrote them 2 weeks ago and heard nothing yet!!! Yesterday I called again...I was so mad...the same guy answered and I gave him a piece of my mind...he said he understood but he could do nothing...he replied I'd keep writing emails or faxes!!! So I did and will do the same on a weekly basis...I'm so frustrated also b/c I'm losing potential job interviews as it's advised to avoid travelling in the US while the case is still pending...

Ok, got to go back now.

Ciao,

D

Ula (NYC - USA) & Daniel (Florence - Italy)

----------------------------------------------------------

(see my profile for detailed timeline)

VSC Timeline (days from filing)

9/16/2005 - I-130 sent to VSC

10/17/2005 - PETITION APPROVED (31)

NVC Timeline (days from filing/days at NVC)

10/27/2005 - NVC rec'd and assigned case # (41/1)

01/06/2006 - CASE COMPLETE (111/71)

01/11/2006 - Case forwarded to Consulate in Naples (116/76)

US Consulate in Naples - Italy (days from filing)

04/03/2006 - Medical exam (198)

04/04/2006 - Interview and visa granted - JOURNEY'S OVER (199)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hi everyone!

Antonio and I are back from Jamaica! We had an amazing time. We went to an all-inclusive resort, so we just spent 5 days eating, drinking and lying on the beach. We didn't leave the resort once, so I didn't get too many pictures. I've attached a beach scene, in case any of you are languishing in cold climates and need a pick-me-up. ...

As for Antonio's homecoming, it's been wonderful. We haven't done AOS yet because I will probably be in Turkey from June to August, and we don't want to risk having to miss or reschedule the interview. Antonio wants to come to Istanbul with me for the month of June, then go to Rome for a month, but I think he should be in the US working or trying to find a job. Otherwise, he'll just be chilling around the house until June, then taking an extended vacation? No way. That's ludicrous to me. We're trying to reach a compromise, but that's our only "road bump" so far.

Bree, you may be right: Alex could be in labor right now! How exciting :)

Wow, D, at you have confirmation that your file has been received. I've been corresponding with someone else on VJ who is getting a K3 at Naples. Their file left the NVC in late December, and they still have heard nothing from the consulate. Would speaking with someone in the consular's office help? I think there's an option to do that in the menu prompts??

Ciao, K.

post-16060-1141944028_thumb.jpg

You will never grow old to me, or die, or be lost in any way.

--Edna St. Vincent Millay

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
Would speaking with someone in the consular's office help? I think there's an option to do that in the menu prompts??

Hi K!

nice pic! I'm sure you had great time in J!

BTW I did select to talk to someone at the menu and the person who answered told me that he couldn't let me talk to anyone of the IV division and all I could do is send more emails and faxes...do you guys know if there's anything more than calling the damn' consulate that I could do to put pressure on them?

Ula (NYC - USA) & Daniel (Florence - Italy)

----------------------------------------------------------

(see my profile for detailed timeline)

VSC Timeline (days from filing)

9/16/2005 - I-130 sent to VSC

10/17/2005 - PETITION APPROVED (31)

NVC Timeline (days from filing/days at NVC)

10/27/2005 - NVC rec'd and assigned case # (41/1)

01/06/2006 - CASE COMPLETE (111/71)

01/11/2006 - Case forwarded to Consulate in Naples (116/76)

US Consulate in Naples - Italy (days from filing)

04/03/2006 - Medical exam (198)

04/04/2006 - Interview and visa granted - JOURNEY'S OVER (199)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.