John&Juvy

Racist neighbor ???

62 posts in this topic

I'm living here now for 4 years and I'm not really friends of any our neighbors, which is I honestly dont care. I am not in this country for them LOL. But we say typical " Hi and Hello and how are you ? :-h " everytime I seen them outside of the driveway. But we have this one neighbor across the street that so different. Never ever talk to her even ONCE. She is living by her self, driving BMW car and about in her late 50's. My husband told me that the first day that he moved in this house, this woman yelled at those mexican guys that he hired to help him move the furnitures, coz they talked loud and joked with each other. My husband also have a Harley Davidson bike that he ride during summer time only. It's understandable everytime she shut her garage, front door and windows of his house when my husband ride his bike coz it's really loud.

We have a 2 story house, and its a nice day here today. So I open our windows in our room, happened that it's facing also in to the windows of her room. Anyway, our 4 months old daughter already start rolling over from back to her belly, but can't roll yet from belly to her back. I dont want to leave my baby in alone for more than 5 minutes when she's up coz I am worried that she may start rolling over and god forbid burry her face in a mattress. So anyway, I took a shower and I put my baby in her bouncer and took her with me in a bathroom. We have this glass door in the shower room so she can actually see me while I was taking a shower. She started screaming and babbling alot and loudly, and lot more of screaming through the entire time that I was in the shower. She love water, so thought she may also want to take a bath or shower with me. SO I took her out of her bouncer and gave her a bath in her small bathtub in same bathroom. She scream more coz now she's happy and enjoyed the water. So when we finally done got out the shower and dried up, I put down my baby in our bed, and I went to her room to grab a clothes for her. My daughter still babling and still screaming, not a crying scream, but a happy playmode scream lol. So I guess our neighbor across the street had enough of my baby, She slammed her windows down, and shut the blinds ! ####### ! I have no control of her action and dont give a f**ck if she hates us, but with my 4 months old daughter ???

Sorry, just venting ! I guess I am upset... even if I call my mother about it, she wont understand. Coz in my country almost all neighbors there is like your all extended family lol. I may will just sugest to my husband to accept the offer the job that he got in Albany, NY and MOVE.

Edited by John&Juvy
SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wonder if the grumpy old lady next to me has two homes... :rofl:

Some people seem to work at being pissy with people... like its important to try and make others as miserable as they are.

Vent away, but don't give her a serious moments thought.

I warned my fiancee about the neighbor when we got home so she won't be surprised by her being nasty.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Timeline

The only racist we met so far is my mom, but she has learned to deal with it. I am not the first one to bring a little "color" into the extended family, just her atomic unit, and she has been gracious, although some of her offhand comments have been less than sensitive. When you are 85+ years old, you can get away with saying almost anything.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm living here now for 4 years and I'm not really friends of any our neighbors, which is I honestly dont care. I am not in this country for them LOL. But we say typical " Hi and Hello and how are you ? :-h " everytime I seen them outside of the driveway. But we have this one neighbor across the street that so different. Never ever talk to her even ONCE. She is living by her self, driving BMW car and about in her late 50's. My husband told me that the first day that he moved in this house, this woman yelled at those mexican guys that he hired to help him move the furnitures, coz they talked loud and joked with each other. My husband also have a Harley Davidson bike that he ride during summer time only. It's understandable everytime she shut her garage, front door and windows of his house when my husband ride his bike coz it's really loud.

We have a 2 story house, and its a nice day here today. So I open our windows in our room, happened that it's facing also in to the windows of her room. Anyway, our 4 months old daughter already start rolling over from back to her belly, but can't roll yet from belly to her back. I dont want to leave my baby in alone for more than 5 minutes when she's up coz I am worried that she may start rolling over and god forbid burry her face in a mattress. So anyway, I took a shower and I put my baby in her bouncer and took her with me in a bathroom. We have this glass door in the shower room so she can actually see me while I was taking a shower. She started screaming and babbling alot and loudly, and lot more of screaming through the entire time that I was in the shower. She love water, so thought she may also want to take a bath or shower with me. SO I took her out of her bouncer and gave her a bath in her small bathtub in same bathroom. She scream more coz now she's happy and enjoyed the water. So when we finally done got out the shower and dried up, I put down my baby in our bed, and I went to her room to grab a clothes for her. My daughter still babling and still screaming, not a crying scream, but a happy playmode scream lol. So I guess our neighbor across the street had enough of my baby, She slammed her windows down, and shut the blinds ! ####### ! I have no control of her action and dont give a f**ck if she hates us, but with my 4 months old daughter ???

Sorry, just venting ! I guess I am upset... even if I call my mother about it, she wont understand. Coz in my country almost all neighbors there is like your all extended family lol. I may will just sugest to my husband to accept the offer the job that he got in Albany, NY and MOVE.

Me and my husband called them haters. When I was still in IL, there's this stupid lady blaming me for getting hurt herself because I startled her with my dog's bark. I was like, #######!, we were few feet away from her, she's outside, gardening beside the pedestrian lane, and I am walking my dog, its a public area and she should anticipated noises as she's on the pedestrian lane. Her husband approached my husband and told him to file for petition to get rid of my dog. Good thing, I wasn't there, because I will tell her that he can call police for disturbance of my pet and I will gladly explained to the officer what happened and that they're harassing us. LoL. Petition to get rid off my dog in the neighborhood, who will support them when more than half of the neighborhood have dogs. We have a beagle and she's always inside our house, she only barked when she saw people she didn't know in the condo. Another thing, I guess her wife get pissed off because she didn't expect that I will response sarcastically to her after she blamed my dog. Well, if she's not being grumpy and I will apologize but she's not worth of it.

Well, we moved here in St. Louis, and the house we bought have backyard and friendly with dogs esp beagle. Our neighbors are kinda old, but they're nice and they're friendly. Sometimes, their grand kids stopped by, to play with our dog.

Lifting Condition (I-751)

09/09/2011 - Sent the package to CSC

09/13/2011 - CSC received the package

09/15/2011 - CSC cashed check and NOA1 Received

09/26/2011 - Biometrics Appointment Notice Date (Sent)

10/13/2011 - Early Biometrics

10/19/2011 - Biometrics Appointment

10/26/2011 - GC expiration

11/25/2011 - Received RFE

11/28/2011 - Sent response to RFE

01/13/2012 - Ordered card production (Approved)

01/19/2012 - 10 yrs GC received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I personally don't like Harley motorcycles because of the fact that they are too loud (Harley lovers please don't hate me :)) but your neighbor seemed to be angry about anything(motorcycle, baby crying, loud Mexicans). Don't let her get to you, she probably has a miserable life.

I cannot really tell if my neighbors are racist or not. I have only been here for 4 months and I barely go outside the house.

P.S: Your baby is so pretty :)

Timeline

OK, have to defend my H-D buddies.... Harleys are not the only loud motorcycles out there. My previous bike was quite loud, the one I have now I have not gotten wild with the pipes....... yet.....:whistle:

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

I hate people with louds motorcycles/cars, absolutely hate them - they are so loud they wake me up at least 4-5 times a night, and I suffer from insomnia too. They are so loud you actually have to cover your eats. I wish they would all crash into each other and spill their petty useless brains on the sidewalk.

LOL

I personally don't like Harley motorcycles because of the fact that they are too loud (Harley lovers please don't hate me :)) but your neighbor seemed to be angry about anything(motorcycle, baby crying, loud Mexicans). Don't let her get to you, she probably has a miserable life.

I cannot really tell if my neighbors are racist or not. I have only been here for 4 months and I barely go outside the house.

Aawww. Thanks !

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Timeline
....They are so loud you actually have to cover your eats (fixxored) ears (or maybe you do cover your food). I wish they would all crash into each other and spill their petty useless brains on the sidewalk.

Nice guy... do you live in the same house with the "grumpy neighbor"?

If not... move there.

Edited by Hank_Amy

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

OK, have to defend my H-D buddies.... Harleys are not the only loud motorcycles out there. My previous bike was quite loud, the one I have now I have not gotten wild with the pipes....... yet.....:whistle:

My father-in-law owns Harley and he calls it "his baby", lol! I don't really hate it I just don't like loud motorcycles.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey, hey, hey!!! I ride a Harley, but I take great caution not to disturb the neighbors, I only idle in the garage and throttle very lightly when I leave. I never let my buddies all show up en mass in the early morning, I have them wait for me at the 7-11 nearby, then after coffee we thunder off. :D

I do get your point about the loud pipes -- I don't hate you. I too hate the biker jerks that are inconsiderate, Harley riders or otherwise.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I hate people with louds motorcycles/cars, absolutely hate them - they are so loud they wake me up at least 4-5 times a night, and I suffer from insomnia too. They are so loud you actually have to cover your eats. I wish they would all crash into each other and spill their petty useless brains on the sidewalk.

I think you once admitted to being a racist, I'll need to find the thread -- now you reveal yourself as intolerant also.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.