10 posts in this topic

hello guys anyone could help please?????i am one from the filler of november and since then until now no NOA2 i am wondering what they are doing now in the california service center i asked for a request service and nothing yet until now so please guys any ideas to share with me to do beside contacting the congressman or the senator because they are not helpful i am so sad

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

What country are you from? If usa has issues with a certain country like yemen right now, then it can take a year for noa2

May 24, 2011 NOA1

Sept 11, 2011 NOA2-took 19 days to get case number

Sept 30, 2011 NVC number and IIN received Friday-gotta wait till Monday

Oct 13, 2011 Case Completed- 13 days from receiving case number Took 32 days from NOA2

Nov 30, 2011 Notified of Interview date

January 19, 2012 Interview- 240 days from NOA1

INTERVIEW RESULTS-APPROVED WITH 14 WEEKS AP--but he got his visa in 56 days!!!!!!

PLEASE EDIT YOUR TIMELINE IN YOUR PROFILE SO OTHERS CAN LEARN HOW LONG EACH STEP TAKES IN THIS PROCESS

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

hello guys anyone could help please?????i am one from the filler of november and since then until now no NOA2 i am wondering what they are doing now in the california service center i asked for a request service and nothing yet until now so please guys any ideas to share with me to do beside contacting the congressman or the senator because they are not helpful i am so sad

When did you raise the service request? It takes about 2-3 weeks for the response letter to get to you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Could the OP please update their timeline ... its helps us understand where you are in the process and it will also automaticaly give you dates of expectation.

Thanks

~~~ Hes the chance Im taking ~~~

April 2007 - Met online

Oct. 2008 - He came to Canada to meet me

Dec 25 2009 officially engaged

March 2010 - sent off I-129F

March 27 2010 - Vermont receives package :)

April 3 2010 - Informed through mail that cheque is cashed NOA1

May 28 2010 - RFE notification ( yeah Im online checking alot >.< )

June 5 2010 - RFE hardcopy received

June 18 2010 - RFE returned ( had done it June 7 - but USPS returned grrrr )

--- case says we should hear from them in 60 days from June 18 ---

June 23 - Touched

Aug4 - Email notification of NoA2 :)

Aug. 10 - NOA2 Hardcopy received

Sept. 13 - Faxed off Package 3

Sept 14 - Interview notification set for Oct. 5

Oct. 5 2010 Interview Passed

March 17 2011 POE Canadian/US border

April 1 2011 Marriage

Mailed AOS June 1

Chicago Lockbox confirms delivery June 3

Check cashed through bank - notification June 9

Could the OP please update their timeline ... its helps us understand where you are in the process and it will also automaticaly give you dates of expectation.

Thanks

:time::thumbs: :thumbs:

If you fill in your timeline, you would have an estimated time frame to receive your NOA2 based on VJ member data. Judging from what you posted, you could expect NOA2 any time now, but the 5 months posted on USCIS is just a goal/average. It could take 6 or 7 months even. Some receive sooner than 5. Keep calling if it has been more than 6 months or 30 days more than the projected goal. Get your congressman involved if you are being kept in the dark.

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

ahhh thank you all guys for this help and support and i did call my congressman but no help from them and i am now over 6 month actually looking at 7 months after at least tow weeks i got to see alot of people from some topics got approved by a push from an immigration officer and i contacted some of these users but no answear back from them i just wished if they could just give me the guidance of how to handle this and i called the uscis last time and i asked them to talk to an immigration officer but they didnt let me do it...that is why i was wondering how the others get to talk with an immigration officer and me not :thumbs:

Timeline

ahhh thank you all guys for this help and support and i did call my congressman but no help from them and i am now over 6 month actually looking at 7 months after at least tow weeks i got to see alot of people from some topics got approved by a push from an immigration officer and i contacted some of these users but no answear back from them i just wished if they could just give me the guidance of how to handle this and i called the uscis last time and i asked them to talk to an immigration officer but they didnt let me do it...that is why i was wondering how the others get to talk with an immigration officer and me not :thumbs:

Did you raise a service request with USCIS? You don't need to speak to an immigration officer to do this. They will send you a letter 2-3 weeks after you raise the request.

how to raise a service request with the uscis ???and what kind of letters they will send me after 2 or 3 days???and plus of this is there anything more to do beside me to hurry up the process because i got to find some did an expedited process as i think....or i am wrong?????

Timeline

how to raise a service request with the uscis ???and what kind of letters they will send me after 2 or 3 days???and plus of this is there anything more to do beside me to hurry up the process because i got to find some did an expedited process as i think....or i am wrong?????

You said in your first post that you "asked for a request service". I assumed you meant you raised a service request with the USCIS call center. If you haven't done that then you need to do that first. The number is on your NOA1. Tell them you are outside of the normal processing times and that you want to raise a service request. They will take some information from you and will send you a letter in response to the service request. The letter takes about 2 or 3 weeks to get to you. Good luck, let us know what happens.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.