benamy

DS-3025 & AOS

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

i'm just starting to get things sorted for the AOS stage of my process and I was looking at information on the medical requirements..

My question: I have a DS-3025 which seems to have been filled out, signed, etc, entirely. i don't require any new shots, some are "not age appropriate", and varicella is marked as immune with date of test, but.... the bottom box is ticked as "vaccine history complete for each vaccine" .. I've been reading posts on here that say it should be marked as "Vaccine history incomplete - with blanket waiver".. is this likely to be a big deal? Or is it quite normal?

I don't really want to have to find a CS, as there isn't one in this town, but I guess I will if I have to..

Any advice appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Ben.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone,

i'm just starting to get things sorted for the AOS stage of my process and I was looking at information on the medical requirements..

My question: I have a DS-3025 which seems to have been filled out, signed, etc, entirely. i don't require any new shots, some are "not age appropriate", and varicella is marked as immune with date of test, but.... the bottom box is ticked as "vaccine history complete for each vaccine" .. I've been reading posts on here that say it should be marked as "Vaccine history incomplete - with blanket waiver".. is this likely to be a big deal? Or is it quite normal?

I don't really want to have to find a CS, as there isn't one in this town, but I guess I will if I have to..

Any advice appreciated! :)

Cheers,

Ben.

If your missing shots thats why they put incomplete. Mine said complete because I was not missing anything. If your shots are complete and up to date you do not need to see a CS.

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

If your missing shots thats why they put incomplete.

Incorrect for the OP's situation where shots on the form are not complete (not just the age appropriate ones, but all) but correct they don't need to see a CS. I was totally complete for immigration however I did not have several of the children shots (Hep's etc) which is why mine was, as it should have been, marked incomplete, per the panel physician instructions.

The ONLY time it should be marked complete is if every single shot on that form, every line, is complete. No "age inappropriate" or anything, EVERY shot on that list must have a date for when it was done and that it was complete.

As you are complete for immigration requirements you do NOT have to see a CS. You are correct that it should be listed as "incomplete" because you do not have every single shot on the form, but you have the ones that you need for immigration so that's not a problem.

I know of at least one other Aussie who had her form done in this manner (and like you she did not have EVERY single shot, but was complete for immigration) and she was totally fine for AOS. So just send a copy of it and you should be fine, no CS required. :)

Edited by Vanessa&Tony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.