Crazy wife hits crazy husband with her SUV

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is crazier?

• the husband
    • the wife
    • they're both equally crazy

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Jeffrey Radle, a Gov. Scott Walker supporter, was on foot.

Amanda Radle, a recall proponent, was in a Dodge Durango.

The pair had been arguing early Tuesday afternoon over who she was going to vote for in the gubernatorial recall election primary, said Chippewa Falls Police Chief Wendy L. Stelter.

"She was planning on voting for a certain candidate, and it wasn't the candidate he wanted her to vote for," Stelter said.

When Amanda Radle, 30, attempted to pull out, Jeffrey Radle, 36, stood in front of her, according to a police department statement. She nudged him with the vehicle several times.

Each time he would "retreat and re-establish his ground," the release said. "At one point he climbed onto the hood."

When she finally attempted to drive around him, Jeffrey Radle jumped in front of the vehicle and was hit. Aman da Radle left the scene and went to the police department to report the incident, the release said.

"These crazy liberal nuts are always pulling this #######," said Radle's brother, Mike Radle, describing himself and his brother as firm supporters of Walker, the subject of the recall.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wisconsin/wife-drives-into-chippewa-falls-man-after-vote-argument-ke5bdap-150697635.html

She should have put a bullet right through his forehead. It's none of his business who she votes for. The guy sounds like a wingnut.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

yeah why the hell would anyone jump in front of a car like that????

Most of your anti union crowd isn't playing with a full deck to begin with.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The wife should have lured him into the bedroom and let him exhaust himself making passionate love to her willing, sexy body until he falls asleep and then slip out to vote. That's how a real woman handles her man.

The wife should have lured him into the bedroom and let him exhaust himself making passionate love to her willing, sexy body until he falls asleep and then slip out to vote. That's how a real woman handles her man.

She should also wear a wig. I learned on VJ this week that's the best way to keep your man interested.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

She should also wear a wig. I learned on VJ this week that's the best way to keep your man interested.

Try this.

cousinit.jpg

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Lol best ever. You always make me laugh, keep up the good work! :thumbs:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

It's amusing when Husbands and Wives have opposite opinions on who to vote for... They ultimately just cancel each other out. :lol:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Lol best ever. You always make me laugh, keep up the good work! :thumbs:

Why thank you! You came for the show, now stay for the dinner. Try the chicken. It's delicious!

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que