faal4anisa

Anybody passed 170 days for NOA2 since filing the K-1 petition?

46 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

It took me 189 days to get approval and my NOA2. Now i want to know what the further procedure that still from online status we come to know when uscis send the case to NVC and when NVC send the case to islamabad in american embassy pls provide me with ur consent for the further procedure of k1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I got approved with NOA2 after 189 days now i want to know how long it take for the uscis to send the petition to NVC and from NVC to the american embassy in islamabad PAKISTAN pls help me with ur advice

Timeline

got approved with NOA2 after 189 days now i want to know how long it take for the uscis to send the petition to NVC and from NVC to the american embassy in islamabad PAKISTAN pls help me with ur advice

got approved with NOA2 after 189 days now i want to know how long it take for the uscis to send the petition to NVC and from NVC to the american embassy in islamabad PAKISTAN pls help me with ur advice

Could take 2-4 weeks to get to NVC and generally a week at NVC before overnighting with DHL to the consulate. You can call NVC to check on your new case number and its progress, but you must talk to a live operator. The automatic system does not work for K-1s. They will also answer e-mails.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Timeline

I want to know that when i go online status and i try to log in with my id it dnt comes up as i use to see that when i got last updated now i dont see so pls tell me now at online status will i be knwing that when my case reach nvc and when nvc send the case to islamabad PAKISTAN

I want to know that when i go online status and i try to log in with my id it dnt comes up as i use to see that when i got last updated now i dont see so pls tell me now at online status will i be knwing that when my case reach nvc and when nvc send the case to islamabad PAKISTAN

If i understand you correctly, there is no way to check your status online after the NOA2 is received. The USCIS case is complete with the Department of Homeland Security and you are now moving to the Department of State.You will need to use the phone or email to contact NVC.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

I see you got your NOA2! Congrats!! About the NVC. It took 4 weeks to get through the NVC for me. Some take less and some take more. Your over the hump now. Good for you!

Edited by Iniibig ko si Luz forever

Timeline

HI GARY

Nice to see u when words of encouragment help me alot u got ur NOA2 in 177 days and i got mine in 189 days. I just called NVC from PAKISTAN and the operator told me the estimated time is 90 days but i told her that mostly people get their case to the beneficiary mostly in 3 to 4 weeks so do u think it take maximum 90 days the case reach from uscis to nvc and nvc to the american embassy

GARY do tell me r u pursuing ur k-1 or u decided to stay in phillinpines?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I waited 187 days! (F)

OUR COMPLETE TIMELINE

Latest steps:

10/26/2006- Consulate receives case (seriously, one month to receive the case?? BS!), and packet 3 that I sent even before they had received the case.

01/02/2007- Interview!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got a 221(g)

01/23/2007- Second Interview. VISA granted!!!

01/29/2007- VISA arrived.... no envelope though. I'm gonna contact them and see what happened this time!

01/31/2007- I'll have to send them one last financial support evidence.

02/01/2007- Evidence sent

02/02/2007- Evidence received by Consulate

02/06/2007- Consulate sends envelope!

02/07/2007- Envelope received!!!

02/10/2007- Flew to the USA!!!!!!

04/17/2007- Wedding day!!!

--- Wish us luck!!! ---

Timeline

I called nvc in the afternoon and spoke to the operator and was told that nvc had not got my petition so hoping soon it comes there i want to know now what nvc do with the petition and when it send to PAKISTAN at AMERICAN EMBASSY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Congratz dancing time :dance::dance::dance::thumbs:

NOA1 6.26.06

TOUCHED 6.30.06

TOUCHED 9.11.06

TOUCHED 9.12.06

TOUCHED 9.13.06

TOUCHED 9.18.06

TOUCHED 9.19.06 IMBRA RFE fitst time

TOUCHED 10.4.06

TOUCHED 10.5.06

TOUCHED 10.6.06

TOUCHED 10.7.06 ON SATURDAY

TOUCHED 10.10.06 RFE EMAIL

TOUCHED 10.11.06

IN MAIL 10.18.06 IMBRA RFE 2nd time

TOUCHED 10.27.06 CSC email receipt of RFE

TOUCHED 10.28.06 ON SATURDAY

TOUCHED 10.30.06

TOUCHED 10.31.06

TOUCHED 11.2.06 APPROVED by Online Status & E-mail (Day 133)

TOUCHED 11.3.06

IN MAIL 11.3.06 NOA2 received via snail mail (Approved on 10-30-2006)

E-MAIL 11.14.06 Petition received at NVC

PHONE CALL 11.17.06 PETITION LEFT NVC.

DHL E-MAIL 11.21.06 Case arrived in YEREVAN ARMENIA

RECEIVED PACKET 3 AND 4 SAME DAY 1.4.07

INTERVIEW DATE FEB. 22 . 2007

"we were granted our visa!!!!".

YES!!! VISA in hand!!! 3.2.07

Timeline

I really thanks all my friends who reply me with their information and help me out and ease me alot hopefully soon the case reach islamabad and keep u in touch with all the processing of my K-1 VISA AGAIN THANKS ALOT

Filed: Timeline

In May I filed for a K3 for my husband and we are in the same situation. We have NOA1 from June 18. Have not heard a peep. When I last inquiered about the I129F they sent me a letter saying they needed further review to allow 6 more months and to call back if if I don thave any thing back from the date of the letter they sent. I nearly died. Also we have had not even one touch on our I130 form. Im just wating till we complete our our furll 6 months from the date that we got the NOA1 for both petitions so that I can get my cogressman to help. I been told that if we get them to inquier about it with in the processing times they will just say to wait. I got my letter ready to go and will be sending it Dec 18. I hope we hear something before then. =0( Best wishes to you.

Timeline

The Dip stick

U got ur NOA1 on 18 June 2006 so i think u should expect atleast till minimum november or maximum december 2006 to get ur NOA2 I got mine after 189 days so i can understand this frustating time wish u get ur soon good luck

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.