yassir32

im looking for some bary frome morroco please

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

hi every bary iam moroccain man meet and love american women and we applay for visa fiancé to we be toghetter inchllah that type off visa we was never know it anyway now we have approved petions frome uscis and they say they send to nvc and iam thanks god.

all what i wana ask about iam so exite to know what moor to fenesh this processe and what i need to do please i need some man or women frome morocco to contacte me and informed me and show me theme experience and haw was the interview and thanks a lot off my friend

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

hi every bary iam moroccain man meet and love american women and we applay for visa fiancé to we be toghetter inchllah that type off visa we was never know it anyway now we have approved petions frome uscis and they say they send to nvc and iam thanks god.

all what i wana ask about iam so exite to know what moor to fenesh this processe and what i need to do please i need some man or women frome morocco to contacte me and informed me and show me theme experience and haw was the interview and thanks a lot off my friend

Why would you post this in the Thailand forum?

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Do you guys talk/write in another language besides English?

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

I just don't think the consulate in Casablanca will share your love for whimsy, that's all. They're mostly a stodgy bunch IIRC. They don't even appreciate that there are SO MANY different kinds of Yahoo! Smileys out there these days!!

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I just don't think the consulate in Casablanca will share your love for whimsy, that's all. They're mostly a stodgy bunch IIRC. They don't even appreciate that there are SO MANY different kinds of Yahoo! Smileys out there these days!!

I spit out my coffee. Awesome post. :)

Working in Turkmenistan, spouse is with me. 

Dealing with the NVC process...

Check out Timeline for questions :D

Filed: Timeline

Yes there are.. I speak smiley however..I love you my queen..my beuty :rofl:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

For all your money laundering and offshore account needs, there is no one finer than Barry, it's true!!

Exactly! My favorite appearance of Barry is the episode where they figure out he's not gay... when he has the girlfriend. The best moment is that quick look of wth?! exchanged between Michael and Fiona when he tells them.

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Contact people who have offices next to the consulat and they will help you with your progcess but you need to wait until you get your papers from Casablanca consulat.

Good luck to you

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.