Bad_Daddy

Feminists Are Anti-Choicee

78 posts in this topic

What 'right track'?

(I can't help myself)

Kids aren't science experiments. I mean do you want your boy to grow up to be a man and like gals or what? You bring a boy up to be a gal and it's just what your going to end up with. Boys should be boys, and girls should be girls.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Kids aren't science experiments. I mean do you want your boy to grow up to be a man and like gals or what? You bring a boy up to be a gal and it's just what your going to end up with. Boys should be boys, and girls should be girls.

I want my children to grow up to be healthy, happy, loved individuals. How they choose to dress and who they end up falling in love with does not register on my radar of things to care about.

I want my children to grow up to be healthy, happy, loved individuals. How they choose to dress and who they end up falling in love with does not register on my radar of things to care about.

Who's the parent...you or your children? Choice only goes so far. I remember the time my little brother got his ear pierced when he was 14 or 15 without asking my parents. My dad beat his ####### for that one and that earing lasted less than 24 hours. Parents should call the shots, not the kids. Parenting <----- google that word.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Who's the parent...you or your children? Choice only goes so far. I remember the time my little brother got his ear pierced when he was 14 or 15 without asking my parents. My dad beat his ####### for that one and that earing lasted less than 24 hours. Parents should call the shots, not the kids. Parenting <----- google that word.

So because I'd let my son play with a Barbie, or my daughter play with toy cars, I don't know the meaning of parenting? :blink:

i'm left wondering where you stand on stuffed animals kip. yay, or nay?

Any boy that's into stuffed animals past age 5...well somethings not right.

So because I'd let my son play with a Barbie, or my daughter play with toy cars, I don't know the meaning of parenting? :blink:

Sorry to come off as harsh in that last post. But why would you want your boy to play with a barbie doll? Give the kid boy toys. If he's into dolls then make sure it's action figure dolls. The only time a boy should be checking out Barbie is when he's thinking to himself that Barbie has a nice rack.

sigbet.jpg

Any boy that's into stuffed animals past age 5...well somethings not right.

Sorry to come off as harsh in that last post. But why would you want your boy to play with a barbie doll? Give the kid boy toys. If he's into dolls then make sure it's action figure dolls. The only time a boy should be checking out Barbie is when he's thinking to himself that Barbie has a nice rack.

Because kids are kids, and they will play with what they want to play with. They don't overcomplicate things and think "I hope I don't grow up gay because of this!!" That's only what "parents" force onto them. I'd never do that to my child. If they're happy, I'm happy.

Like I said, if they reach adulthood healthy, happy and loved, then I feel I've done my job.

Because kids are kids, and they will play with what they want to play with. They don't overcomplicate things and think "I hope I don't grow up gay because of this!!" That's only what "parents" force onto them. I'd never do that to my child. If they're happy, I'm happy.

Like I said, if they reach adulthood healthy, happy and loved, then I feel I've done my job.

There's more to it then that imo. Here's a perfect example of not what to do.

My uncle and aunt had a kid late in the game. Only child. They stuck that kid in some kind of weird private school, got him some kind of weird French musical instrument and sent the kid to music class on top of some other weird non boy #######. Now the kid is like 17 or 18 and on Facebook with a hyphenated last name using his dads and moms name. He has these things stuck in his ears that look like small pie plates and he wears these big thick nerd glasses. The word is still out on him...were not sure what way that kid is swinging. But we called it from the get go when they stuck him in that private school and gave him music lessons. And lo and behold the kid looks like a freak now. If he was raised right and had sports he would have made it but I think it might be too late for the kid.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

It is very doubtful that the toys given to a child will have an effect on gender identity. More likely to have at least some effect on a child's psychological development, if not gender identity issues, is over-reaction on the part of parents when their male children show interest in 'girl' things like dolls, etc. There is really nothing wrong when a boy decides he will play with the girls and their dolls on occasion. Boys who watch their fathers taking care of infants are much more likely to do this as they identify with their father! Nothing is inherently wrong with males being able to take on such tasks and be nurturing. Even Kip is probably capable of doing this!

My uncle and aunt had a kid late in the game. Only child. They stuck that kid in some kind of weird private school, got him some kind of weird French musical instrument and sent the kid to music class on top of some other weird non boy #######. Now the kid is like 17 or 18 and on Facebook with a hyphenated last name using his dads and moms name. He has these things stuck in his ear that look like small pie plates and he wears these big thick nerd glasses. The story is still out on him...were not sure what way that kid is swinging. But we called it from the get go when they stuck him in that private school and gave him music lessons. And lo and behold the kid looks like a freak now. If he was raised right and had sports he would have made it but I think it might be too late for the kid now.

Oh no, they actually encouraged him to learn a musical instrument? What horrible parents. Giving a child a creative outlet? The nerve! Things in his EARS, you say? Your aunt and uncle must feel so ASHAMED. And the glasses ... oh god, the glasses. Give them my condolences. I can't even get into the hyphenated last name part ... it sounds too painful to deal with. They're having him put to sleep, right?!

:wacko:

Edited by Coconuts

It is very doubtful that the toys given to a child will have an effect on gender identity. More likely to have at least some effect on a child's psychological development, if not gender identity issues, is over-reaction on the part of parents when their male children show interest in 'girl' things like dolls, etc. There is really nothing wrong when a boy decides he will play with the girls and their dolls on occasion. Boys who watch their fathers taking care of infants are much more likely to do this as they identify with their father! Nothing is inherently wrong with males being able to take on such tasks and be nurturing. Even Kip is probably capable of doing this!

Wrong. Boys out hunting quail and fishing by the time their age 5 - 6 is going to have a bigger impact. Give the kid a BB gun when he hits age 5, teach him some gun skills and take him to some ball games. Get him into team sports and point out the hot chicks when your with the kid at the mall. It's all part of parenting.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

and sent the kid to music class on top of some other weird non boy #######. If he was raised right and had sports he would have made it but I think it might be too late for the kid now.

OMG! MUSIC classes. How awful. What were they thinking! They want some wierdo rock star for a son? With all those groupie girls following him around? What a perfectly miserable existence! Better that he spend his time in the locker room learning the pleasures of being slapped on the butt by other naked and near naked guys! :rofl:

I hate slow work days, I end up feeding trolls. :lol:

You can call it trolling or whatever but I'm right about this one. We didn't have any funny kids that I know of when I was in school and now when you look on the tube it's like one big freak show. There's a reason for that.

sigbet.jpg

You can call it trolling or whatever but I'm right about this one. We didn't have any funny kids that I know of when I was in school and now when you look on the tube it's like one big freak show. There's a reason for that.

You're right, this whole 'gay' thing is a totally new development.