saudiwife

Feeling a Little Sad...

39 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

We must! There aren't too many professional footballers born in Morocco. Most are born in Europe.

I'm so curious...Taarabt? Zairi?

My son is a future Moroccan footballer according to his father. :)

According to my in-laws, my son is a future footballer for the Argentine National team - La Selección. ;)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I'm sure this is a MENA thing. According my husband our boy will be the future of the Egyptian's Al Ahly soccer team.

I'll be happy if he just learns to kick the ball without it hitting someone in the face :-P

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

We must! There aren't too many professional footballers born in Morocco. Most are born in Europe.

I'm so curious...Taarabt? Zairi?

Taarabt and Zairi are born in Europe but they represent Moroccan National Team. I am gald that your son is going to be a future Soccer player..

Wish me luck on June 18, I have my interview for my Naturalization. Thank you

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Timeline

Aww you're not going to tell us who your brother is? We were so hoping that we might know him. You know our husbands are big soccer fans. I feel sad. :(

I think he was pulling our legs. ;)

Timeline

I think he was pulling our legs. ;)

I am not pulling any legs!! My brother is playing in a Tournament in France on May 23, 2012 to June 01, 2012 with Moroccan Nationa Team U-23 and he will be wearing number 9.

If you guys have a chance to watch let me know what do you think!

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am not pulling any legs!! My brother is playing in a Tournament in France on May 23, 2012 to June 01, 2012 with Moroccan Nationa Team U-23 and he will be wearing number 9.

If you guys have a chance to watch let me know what do you think!

Is this the Toulon Tournament? I checked their site and they say it's airing on a French station (obviously), but I don't see any US affiliates. Do you know if it will be streamed online or where it will air?

None of my posts have ever been helpful. Be forewarned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.