jasal

Government Workers

102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

If the attack on grammar isn't acceptable, we could go after spelling instead!

Free forum do as you like. Ask anyone who has studied how to argue and they will tell you that these sorts of attacks usually signify someone is desparate to react because they have no real way to counter the posed arguement. So please feel free to attack all the grammer and spelling all you like.

You addressed me and I directly responded to each and every question. Feel free to pretend to ignore that while going off on a tangent over the grammar comment ;)

Actually I accomplished exactly what I set out to. You are right you answered directly and honestly, bravo for you and I felt no need to post about that. Now doesn't that feel much better than the first post and it gives people a true sense of who you are. Again mission accomplished. Yet you could not leave your post with relavant answers you had to bring up something that has no relavance to the arguement but like anyone who feels forced to be honest and maybe a little uncomfortable with the end result maybe you thought what the heck I will take a shot at his grammer so that you can feel superior to me thus my opinion of your actions is irrelivant.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

:lol::lol::lol:

oh

my

god....

best post ALL DAY

You's bettin against me?

haha no!

what I meant (As i'm NOT the poker player) was that I would bet 40 on you :)

I'd bet more than that against this guy actually...but it just sounded better.

Edited by CarolineM

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
$20 on lisad

I see your $20, and raise you $20 :)

You's bettin against me? :cry:

i know better than to bet against you :yes:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
Actually I accomplished exactly what I set out to. You are right you answered directly and honestly, bravo for you and I felt no need to post about that. Now doesn't that feel much better than the first post and it gives people a true sense of who you are. Again mission accomplished. Yet you could not leave your post with relavant answers you had to bring up something that has no relavance to the arguement but like anyone who feels forced to be honest and maybe a little uncomfortable with the end result maybe you thought what the heck I will take a shot at his grammer so that you can feel superior to me thus my opinion of your actions is irrelivant.

blah-blah-072.gif blah blah blah

Edited by CarolineM

Finally finished with immigration in 2012!

familyxmas-1-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline
:lol::lol::lol:

oh

my

god....

best post ALL DAY

You's bettin against me?

haha no!

what I meant (As i'm NOT the poker player) was that I would bet 40 on you :)

I'd bet more than that against this guy actually...but it just sounded better.

Cos I was gonna say!

Husz (L)

and shout out to Charles too :)

ATTN:

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

Enough with the cat fight. Yes, I know one of you is a guy.

ATTN: quoting summat that's like 10 years old isn't the coolest choice either...

But thanx for playin & take your parting gift :P

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
This is not debate...this is you yipping around like a hyper poodle. What exactly is your point? You got the answers from me that you were asking for....but now you don't know what to do with it...so run along before you put your eye out ;)

But since you like dictionary definitions...I put two below.

Sanctimony

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Sanctimonious)

Sanctimony is a hypocritical form of excessive piety, considered to be an affectation merely for public show. Similar terms are self-righteous, phony, and holier-than-thou.

O, I missed this little gem. You call me sanctimonious when you thought your morals spoke for everyone on the board calling for an apology. Glass houses and stones dont really mix!!! I was merely pointing out the flaw in your statement when you said it was no big deal and yet you posted that you thought the person should apologize. Like someone said you want an apology ask for it in a PM dont post on here and pretend to speak for everyone.

Once again rather than form a coherent response you stoop to calling me a yippy ...... If my statements are so flawed you should have no problem pointing the flaws out but it is easier for the ill equiped to resort to name calling. But I see you have enough misguided support in your corner that are just as ill equiped to pose a coherent agrguement that I am sure you will continue as you see fit rather than being a posative contibutor.

You win ...continue as before down the path of so many others....I am done here...

This is not debate...this is you yipping around like a hyper poodle. What exactly is your point? You got the answers from me that you were asking for....but now you don't know what to do with it...so run along before you put your eye out ;)

But since you like dictionary definitions...I put two below.

Sanctimony

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(Redirected from Sanctimonious)

Sanctimony is a hypocritical form of excessive piety, considered to be an affectation merely for public show. Similar terms are self-righteous, phony, and holier-than-thou.

O, I missed this little gem. You call me sanctimonious when you thought your morals spoke for everyone on the board calling for an apology. Glass houses and stones dont really mix!!! I was merely pointing out the flaw in your statement when you said it was no big deal and yet you posted that you thought the person should apologize. Like someone said you want an apology ask for it in a PM dont post on here and pretend to speak for everyone.

Once again rather than form a coherent response you stoop to calling me a yippy ...... If my statements are so flawed you should have no problem pointing the flaws out but it is easier for the ill equiped to resort to name calling. But I see you have enough misguided support in your corner that are just as ill equiped to pose a coherent agrguement that I am sure you will continue as you see fit rather than being a posative contibutor.

You win ...continue as before down the path of so many others....I am done here...

Ok so it's no big deal that people who have helped this girl through a lot of chit are called motherfcukers?

So you wouldn't mind if I called you one then :)

Two last questions....if you think I was wrong and should've done this via pm.....why didn't you pm me?

And if you're so 'done' here...why are you at the bottom of this thread?

Things that make you go hrmmm...Buh bye :thumbs:

Edited by LisaD

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Ok so it's no big deal that people who have helped this girl through a lot of chit are called motherfcukers?

didn't get me undies in a bunch. :no:

So you wouldn't mind if I called you one then :)

that is right. see above.

have a nice day.

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!

I agree with Daniel. I know the outburst wasn't directed at me as I don't attack anyone on here anymore. I learned my lesson on that one. It's much easier to be nice and ignore posts then it is to be a biotch. But, why should you or anyone else on here care what someone you've never met calls you? Thank goodness I can put things in perspective. I would hate to think all the opinions on here mattered to me at all. I think it would make for a miserable existance trying to please numerous unknown people on a message board.

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

I agree with Daniel. I know the outburst wasn't directed at me as I don't attack anyone on here anymore. I learned my lesson on that one. It's much easier to be nice and ignore posts then it is to be a biotch. But, why should you or anyone else on here care what someone you've never met calls you? Thank goodness I can put things in perspective. I would hate to think all the opinions on here mattered to me at all. I think it would make for a miserable existance trying to please numerous unknown people on a message board.

At the same time, why do you care so much what I say? Why are you trying to govern what I do and say and where I say it? If my posts are so offensive in any manner, either report them or follow your own advice and ignore them. My beef is not with you...and if you are fine with what was said, then bravo for you, clmjmm. Daniel too. There's a thing called personal accountability, and I for one am not going to feel the need to pussyfoot around someone who so easily disrespects the place that she calls 'home' if you will. I called her to task for what she said.... I get the whole getting upset thing, but a board which has offered so much supoort does not deserve to have its members be called motherfcukers and to be wished that 'I hope you feel some awful consequences in your own lives' or something to that nature. As I said before, I am not personally offended for myself, but I really think it was uncalled for. Especially the latter statement.

I'm not saying anyone here should be the getalong gang and never disagree...but wishing bad on people? Sorry, over the line imo. So I said so. Now we can hash this out six ways from Sunday, but we'll only be regurgitating the same exact pov....your call!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

At the same time, why do you care so much what I say? Why are you trying to govern what I do and say and where I say it? If my posts are so offensive in any manner, either report them or follow your own advice and ignore them. My beef is not with you...and if you are fine with what was said, then bravo for you, clmjmm. Daniel too. There's a thing called personal accountability, and I for one am not going to feel the need to pussyfoot around someone who so easily disrespects the place that she calls 'home' if you will. I called her to task for what she said.... I get the whole getting upset thing, but a board which has offered so much supoort does not deserve to have its members be called motherfcukers and to be wished that 'I hope you feel some awful consequences in your own lives' or something to that nature. As I said before, I am not personally offended for myself, but I really think it was uncalled for. Especially the latter statement.

I'm not saying anyone here should be the getalong gang and never disagree...but wishing bad on people? Sorry, over the line imo. So I said so. Now we can hash this out six ways from Sunday, but we'll only be regurgitating the same exact pov....your call!

nah, you can keep it. :D

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!