iamlianne

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last minute preparation

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hiya dear Vj's!!!! iam here once again to ask for some info about adjustment of status. PLEASE HELP ME.. :wacko: My interview will be on May 08.. as i re read the requirements that i need to bring with me, i got confused again :bonk: one of the requirement is this :

- A COMPLETED MEDICAL EXAMINATION (FORM I-693) AND VACCINATION IN A SEALED ENVELOPE..

iam from the Philippines and before my Interview for K1 visa in U.S Embassy i was required to go Medical at St.Lukes .. i had 3 Vaccinations and An X ray.. so the hospital gave this VACCINATION DOCUMENTATIONN WORKSHEET and a CHEST RADIOGRAPH.. my question is do i still need this Form I-693??? :help:

and i have kids on my previous relationship, as the interview notice said i need to bring their birth certificate too.. do you think they will look on it? im afraid i wont get my kids birth certificate on time :(

Please help me! THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE GOD BLESS US ALL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

What does your vaccination sheet say? are they complete are they incomplete and you were told to get more vaccinations in the USA?

-------------------------------------------- as1cE-a0g410010MjgybHN8MDA5Njk4c3xNYXJyaWVkIGZvcg.gif

Your I-129f was approved in 5 days from your NOA1 date.

Your interview took 67 days from your I-129F NOA1 date.

AOS was approved in 2 months and 8 days without interview.

ROC was approved in 3 months and 2 days without interview.

I am a Citizen of the United States of America. 04/16/13

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did you send I693 with your form. They already have it since you didn't get RFE for it. I think birth certificates are for kids in the present relationship. If I'm incorrect will someone please correct me.

AOS APPROVED MAY 19, 2012

GREENCARD RECEIVED MAY 31, 2012

TIMELINE UPDATED

Timeline

What does your vaccination sheet say? are they complete are they incomplete and you were told to get more vaccinations in the USA?

my vaccination sheet said it was applicant copy and stating that i had 3 vaccinations and Xray. as far as i remember after my vaccinations nurse told me as i quote " it depends on USCIS if they would like you to have more vaccinations when you enter the states"

Timeline

:unsure:

Did you send I693 with your form. They already have it since you didn't get RFE for it. I think birth certificates are for kids in the present relationship. If I'm incorrect will someone please correct me.

i just sent copy of vaccination sheet when i was still applying for AOS. they didnt sent me letter saying my vaccinations was incomplete or i need more.. i remember that the Hospital in the Philippines where i had my vaccinations told us that they were the one who will send the result to US EMBASSY.. but that was for my k1 visa interview, so now iam not sure about the AOS interview weather i need this I-693

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

:unsure:

i just sent copy of vaccination sheet when i was still applying for AOS. they didnt sent me letter saying my vaccinations was incomplete or i need more.. i remember that the Hospital in the Philippines where i had my vaccinations told us that they were the one who will send the result to US EMBASSY.. but that was for my k1 visa interview, so now iam not sure about the AOS interview weather i need this I-693

Since they did not send an RFE for vaccinations, then I would just attend the interview without getting an I-693 now. The interview letters are sent to everyone, and they all list the same things to bring. Some might not apply in your case. If they should happen to give you an RFE at the interview for them, then you could worry about spending the money on a CS to get the I-693. You might not need to get it or spend any extra money and time though. So, I would go without it if it were me.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.