Kaskada

introduction (help also)

7 posts in this topic

:crying::crying: hello everyone :) i am a 21 year old full time college student from Pennsylvania. i married my husband this past June in the Dominican Republic. We have been going out for nearly four years. I know, i am pretty young but i absolutely love my boyfriend and am very excited for our future. We are working on our ds 231 right now and should be receving the interview right after. we are very nervous :crying: can anyone help us with the questions that are going to be asked in santo dominigo?????/

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

:crying::crying: hello everyone :) i am a 21 year old full time college student from Pennsylvania. i married my husband this past June in the Dominican Republic. We have been going out for nearly four years. I know, i am pretty young but i absolutely love my boyfriend and am very excited for our future. We are working on our ds 231 right now and should be receving the interview right after. we are very nervous :crying: can anyone help us with the questions that are going to be asked in santo dominigo?????/

How does your husband feel about you and your boyfriend? whistling.gif

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

rofl.gif

aww she meant to say husband :) shes prob not used to it yet...it happens atthe beggining

uvy5nraznbg21.png

as1cMf70g410510MDAwMDEwN2x8MDAwMTEwOGxkf

06/18/2008 Met

06/11/2011 Married

07/23/2011 I-130 filed and sent

07/26/2011 NOA1

08/05/2011 Last updated

02/09/2012 NOA2

02/22/2012 NVC received

02/27/2012 AOS Fee

02/29/2012 AOS Fee received in mail and paid

03/01/2012 AOS shows as PAID

03/05/2012 sent AOS and DS-3032(regular mail)

03/13/2012 iV bill invoiced

03/15/2012 IV bill paid

03/16/2012 IV bill shows as paid

03/19/2012 IV package sent(express mail)

03/20/2012 NVC Received package

03/22/2012 CASE COMPLETE!!!!!!!!

Interview Date!!!!! May 10th 2012 Thank God!!

Interview Approved!!

05/15/2012 Picked up Visa

05/19/2012 POE Miami

05/21/2012 Applied for SSN @ local office

06/01/2012 Received Welcome Letter

06/06/2012 Green Card Received

06/08/2012 Went to SS office to reapply for SSN

06/14/2012 Received SSN in the mail

VISA PROCESS OVER FINALLY!!!!

Removing of Conditions

03/08/2014 I-751 Package Sent

03/11/2014 I-751 Package Received

aww she meant to say husband :) shes prob not used to it yet...it happens atthe beggining

I agree hahha I do it all the time and I've been married for over a year hehe

Check out this link with Dominican Republic's interview Reviews!

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.php?cnty=Dominican+Rep&cty=&dfilter=5

Happily Married ** January 8, 2011 **

** CR-1 JOURNEY **

Sent I-130 ** July 27, 2011**

Chicago Lock box Received ** July 31, 2011**

Priority Date ** August 1, 2011**

NOA1 Received ** August 2, 2011**

NOA2 ** February 21, 2012 **

NO RFES!!! THANKS GOD!

NOA2 Hard Copy ** February 26, 2012 **

AOS fee Paid ** March 5, 2012 **

Paid IV Bill ** April 4, 2012 **

Case Complete ** May 2, 2012 **

Interview date received ** May 10, 2012 **

Interview date ** June 15, 2012 **

Interview Results ** APPROVED!!!! **

How does your husband feel about you and your boyfriend? whistling.gif

lol its my husband, sory i was in class while i was writing the post. but its my husband :)

rofl.gif

thanks for understanding :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

There is no standard slate of questions. The officer will want to feel comfortable that your relationship is genuine and not just for immigration purposes. You'll want to know details of his life (work, school, family, hobbies). It ought to be a nice opportunity to tell the story of how your relationship evolved to present day.

However, be sure that you don't refer to him as your b/f rather than husband. That would make an interviewer wonder about the legitimacy of the relationship.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.