Timeline

Mailed my I-129F petition thru USPS April 16, 2012, addressed here:

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Attn: I-129F

2501 South State Highway

121 Business Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

with attached e-mail notification but until now haven't heard or received NOA1 from them.

Worried coz i see most people here gets their NOA1 4,5,6 days only.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Wales
Timeline

The USCIS can take up to 30 days in some cases to process and send out the NOA1, but there are other signs you can look for.

Did they cash the check?

Did you get delivery notification from your courier?

The address you have is correct for Express mail deliveries etc as stated on the USCIS website, so I don't think there's anything wrong there!

Edited by photomile

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The USCIS can take up to 30 days in some cases to process and send out the NOA1, but there are other signs you can look for.

Did they cash the check?

10-30 days is normal to receive the NOA1 in the mail. The date will be the date it was entered and that is the date you will put in your timeline and henceforth everyone will think you got your NOA1 in 4 days and wonder why they haven't gotten theirs.

Since you sent it with delivery confirmation because no one would ever send anything to the government without it, simply check the delivery confirmation. They will cash your check in a week or so and of course you used a personal check because those can be tracked online and you can get the case number off the back of the check image.

If you have delivery confirmation and the check is cashed, the NOA1 will not tell you anything you do not already know

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I checked the tracking number and it says they received the mail the following day, April 17, 2012. I will check my bank account with regard the check. Thank you for the help members. Appreciate it.

I checked the tracking number and it says they received the mail the following day, April 17, 2012. I will check my bank account with regard the check. Thank you for the help members. Appreciate it.

I checked on the tracking number and it says Homeland received my packet April 17, 2012. Haven't check my bank account with regard the check that i issued. Thank you guys for the help. Appreciate it.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I checked on the tracking number and it says Homeland received my packet April 17, 2012. Haven't check my bank account with regard the check that i issued. Thank you guys for the help. Appreciate it.

The date on the NOA1, when you receive it, will be April 17 or 18. Possibly as late as the 19th. You will then go to your timeline and enter that date, say the 18th. Then everyone will look at your timeline and see you sent it the 16th and have an NOA1 date of the 18th and then they will post a question..."But HE got HIS in 2 days why I haven't gotten mine?" See how that works? :whistle:

They have your file. Relax and settle in, there is a long wait ahead during which time you will hear nothing.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

You can look at mine an others' progress in a thread I started for April filers. You are just anxious at this point. Mine was delivered on 04/13/12 according to USPS. From date of delivery, I didn't receive a text/email until 04/18/12(5 days). The hardcopy arrived in the mail on 04/21/12(8 days). The received date said 04/16/12 and notice date was 04/17/12. If your timeline is anything like mine and others whom have filed in April, you can expect the text/email within a couple of days. Of course, it could take longer, and this would be normal as others have mentioned.

I think yoou sent for the wrong adress, this adress is for express mail like FEDEX or DHL isnt it?

Well I sent mine for the other adress using USPS.

Express does not exclude USPS.

Edited by ToddnJessa

Our K-1 and AOS Journey

05/12-05/22/10-met my sweetheart and family(had lots of fun!)
12/13-12/26/11-met again for engagement/Christmas
04/10/12-I-129F petition sent
04/13/12-USPS delivery confirmation
04/18/12-NOA1 text/email
04/21/12-NOA1(receipt 04/17/12)
10/10/12-NOA2 text
10/15/12-NOA2 letter received
10/27/12-NVC letter received
11/28/12-Medical Exam-PASSED
12/07/12-K-1 Interview-APPROVED

02/12/13-POE-Atlanta
03/04/13-Wedding
03/27/13-AOS,EAD,AP delivered
04/03/13-NOAs text/email
04/08/13-NOAs received
04/26/13-Biometrics appointment(walk-in done 04/17)

06/03/13-EAD card production/AP post decision approval

06/10/13-EAD/AP combo card received

04/04/14-AOS card production/decision

04/11/14-NOA2 welcome to the USA

04/12/14-Received GC

Timeline

Good for you. I looked at my bank account and its not encash yet. And its already April 25 and they received my packet April 17. So its been 8 days and they are not working on with my packet and even with the check. Maybe i am just tensed, for the initial stage. And more to come.

Good for you. I looked at my bank account and its not encash yet. And its already April 25 and they received my packet April 17. So its been 8 days and they are not working on with my packet and even with the check. Maybe i am just tensed, for the initial stage. And more to come.

Good for you. I looked at my bank account and its not encash yet. And its already April 25 and they received my packet April 17. So its been 8 days and they are not working on with my packet and even with the check. Maybe i am just anxious, for the initial stage. And more to come.

Good for you. I looked at my bank account and not cleared yet. And its already April 25 and they received my packet April 17. So its been 8 days and they are not working on with my packet and even with the check. Maybe i am just tensed, for the initial stage. And more to come.

Timeline

Sorry for the duplicate postings, I am still learning here. I don't even know how to quote or to put in the box the message of the person i want to reply, just what others are doing here. Sorry for my ineptitude.

Filed: Timeline

Mailed my I-129F petition thru USPS April 16, 2012, addressed here:

United States Department of Homeland Security

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Attn: I-129F

2501 South State Highway

121 Business Suite 400

Lewisville, TX 75067

with attached e-mail notification but until now haven't heard or received NOA1 from them.

Worried coz i see most people here gets their NOA1 4,5,6 days only.

Mine took exactly 30 days. So don't worry

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

If check does not cash in yet, then, they received but they haven't review or open yours as yet. But don't worry, like others said, 30 days to wait. Goodluck on your journey!

Edited by BobGee

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"][color="#0000ff"][i]
[/i][/color][/size] [size="5"]God Bless![/size]
[size="5"]BobGee[/size][/font]

[u]AOS TIMELINE:[/u]

01-30-2012: Submitted AOS application thru USPS (Chicago Lockbox)
02-06-2012: Received Text/Email, application received by USCIS
02-10-2012: Received mail/hard copy of I-131 (NOA)
02-15-2012: Received mails/hard copies of I-765 & I-485 (NOAs) / Mail for Biometrics Appt.
03-06-2012: Biometrics Appointment done
03-14-2012: Received mail for Interview Appt on 16th April 2012.
04-04-2012: EAD/AP approved
04-12-2012: EAD/AP card received ;-)
04-16-2012: Interview day - Approved! (waiting for GC)
04-23-2012: Welcome Letter touched
05-03-2012: GC on hand!

[b][color="#ff8c00"]*** Thank You LORD! ***[/color][/b][b][color="#ff8c00"]

[url="http://www.ezticker.com/"]
[img]http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/100/202/20120130/AOS/ticker.png[/img]
[/url][/color][/b]

Timeline

ITS BEEN 12 DAYS, APRIL 16, SINCE I FILED MY I-129F PETITION AND NO NOAI YET. CHECK OF $350 STILL NOT CASHED. NO EMAIL ALSO. WHERE CAN I MAKE A CALL AND FOLLOW UP ABOUT THIS? GETTING WORRIED IF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/364506-no-noa1-yet/

As others said in your previous topic, they have 30 days to send you the NOA1. Please relax, and unlock caps. ;)

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.