Therealworld

No timeline Updates

13 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I was thinking the same exact thing but i figured folks are just extremly too happy or extremly too upset and dont feel like being bothered with the internet lol, but I will go out of my way on May 30th to share our experience because I know how it feels to wonder. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: Good Luck to all!!! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Edited by mrsbinns

I'm too lazy to do it, I dont have exact dates either :(. all I could do is guess...

we had the interview on the 16th of April and were approved on the spot for CR-1. Just waiting on VISA in the mail. been 11 days, should be here by now :(.

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Honestly i updated my timeline the moment i got the news but the truth is i havent done my full review and i will tell you exactly why. First i too wonder that, i mean they have used others info to get the help they needed yet arent willing to give back... I TRULY THINK YOU SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO UPDATE YOUR INFO IF YOU ARE USING THIS SITE...... but that will never happen..lol. Okay, now on to the reason i havent put up a full review... you wouldnt believe it but after all the long waiting you do the interview is the point where a million more things needs to be done right away. they say yes at the interview but u still arent done til you pick up the visa( in our case i will just say that was a fun journey) the embassy lost his birth cert and police report so he had to go back to get one then take it back to the embassy. dealing with lagos traffic back and forth to the embassy and to the pick up location for the visa are just rediculous and the airport and buying tickets arent the funnest either. for me all i could think of was getting my baby next to me. Yet i did still update my timeline info asap..... also my mind was sooooo messed up from excitement , frustration and every other emotion that i couldnt think clear long enough to write any decent detailed review...lol

I joined this site to gain useful information from people that have been through the same process and I can see there Timelines & Signatures to help me determine whats my next step and how long is the next step going to take!!

In-Return:

I hope my Timeline & Signature helps you all! :thumbs:

Edited by WrightFamily

USCIS

05/29/2011: Married

08/12/2011: Sent I-130 packet.

08/15/2011: NOA1, Priority Date

02/22/2012: NOA2 - Approved

02/25/2012: NOA2 - Received hard copy in mail

NVC

03/06/2012: NVC received

03/07/2012: NVC Case Number, BIN & IIN Assigned

03/08/2012: DS3032 sent by email (auto response received immediately)

03/13/2012: Re-send DS3032 by email (auto response received immediately)

03/13/2012: Received (2)Email with DS-3032 Kit and AOS Bill instructions

03/14/2012: AOS bill appears as PAID

03/16/2012: Mailed AOS package (I-864)USPS EXPRESS

03/16/2012: DS-3032 Accepted Via Beneficiary Email (Took 8 DAYS from 1st Email)

03/20/2012: IV bill invoiced & paid $404.00

03/21/2012: IV bill Payment reflecting PAID / AOS checklist received

03/30/2012: IV package DS-230 sent via USPS Priority

04/02/2012: IV package Delivered @ 11:55 am w/signature

04/12/2012: Re-Sent DS-230 Part 1 W/Photocopy of receipt from Hong Kong Police Via USPS EXPRESS

04/13/2012: DS-230 Part 1 package Delivered to NVC ATTN:DR @11:52am

04/17/2012: CASE COMPLETE (41 Days @NVC)

04/22/2012: Request Expedite

04/24/2012: Expedite Approved!(2days)

04/25/2012: Case sent to U.S. Consulate General in HONG KONG

Medical / US Consulate / POE:

04/30/2012: U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong received

05/16/2012: Interview Scheduled May 22, 2012

05/22/2012: Interview APPROVED!!!!!!

05/26/2012: Visa in Hand (9 months 11 days from NOA1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, it's really frustrating the lack of completed timelines. I suppose it has to do with what was said earlier that it could be either because of over excitement or disappointment.

I have been on this site since 2008 and I have seen what works and what doesn't work, but when you try to enlighted the NEW comers about problems and red flags that may prevent them from being successful thru their journey. Most of them has an attitude they don't wnat to hear it or that it won't happen to them. So, I have now taken a sit back and see attitude. Most of the time I can predict exactly what will be a show stopper, but hey who am I to enlighten the person whom the lighten rod is about to strick. They feel that they are the exception.

Going thru this journey isn't hard, it's all the work afterward when the visa has been granted ot rejected that takes a toll.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have been on this site since 2008 and I have seen what works and what doesn't work, but when you try to enlighted the NEW comers about problems and red flags that may prevent them from being successful thru their journey. Most of them has an attitude they don't wnat to hear it or that it won't happen to them. So, I have now taken a sit back and see attitude. Most of the time I can predict exactly what will be a show stopper, but hey who am I to enlighten the person whom the lighten rod is about to strick. They feel that they are the exception.

Going thru this journey isn't hard, it's all the work afterward when the visa has been granted ot rejected that takes a toll.

i see them every where not to mention those fly-by-day ppl who think they need to file in 2 weeks after meeting. headbonk.gif for K-1 Visas

Current cut off date F2A - Current 

Brother's Journey (F2A) - PD Dec 30, 2010

Dec 30 2010 - Notice of Action 1 (NOA1)
May 12 2011 - Notice of Action 2 (NOA2)
May 23 2011 - NVC case # Assigned
Nov 17 2011 - COA / I-864 received
Nov 18 2011 - Sent COA
Apr 30 2012 - Pay AOS fee

Oct 15 2012 - Pay IV fee
Oct 25 2012 - Sent AOS/IV Package

Oct 29 2012 - Pkg Delivered
Dec 24 2012 - Case Complete

May 17 2013 - Interview-Approved

July 19 2013 - Enter the USA

"... Answer when you are called..."

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Why are people not updating their timeline once they have their interview. Why are they keeping us in limbo. Why are they not sharing their interview experience whether good or bad? People just seem to dissappear after all of this.

I was thinking the same. Especially our very own island folks. Wish we provided more info.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.